RP Name:
Captain Rex

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) 
STEAM_0:1:93719402

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

The 501st Legion

How many terms you've held the position?:

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I wish to stay as BCMD of the 501st because I still feel like I have more to do and to give to the battalion. 501st has always been my focus and it's been my only battalion on the server. I've loved being in 501st in every stage of it's hierarchy but I feel that I've done the most in the BCMD position. I want to complete the my main mission which was to improve the officer core and the number of officers. It has improved but there is still more to be done.

Current availability:

All weekdays from 9 or 10 AM EST to around 17 PM EST.

All weekends from around 5 AM EST to around 18 - 20 PM EST.

I am from Sweden so that's why the times are a bit different from others.

If I'm not on then i can always be reached on discord.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

I've managed to rebuild the high command of the 501st with 2 CMD and 1 XO that are helping me command the legion.

I've reworked the Officer testing system that wasn't working anymore and replacing it with The Talk that has proven more effective since it was added. The officer core has been expanded with more experienced members and more of them. However, more officers are still needed.

I've edited the ranks and power Legendary member have and receive if they wish to play on the server or rejoin the legion.

We in the high command have also edited the strike system so it's easier to implement and we've also edited and added demotion timers to crack down on inactive members of our legion.

I've also maneged to fill out the regiment leads so each regiment either has a lead or overseer they can go to (there were very few leads when my term began).

We also decided to do a mini-purge demoting and removing mingy members. We ended up with a more professional and less mingy legion because of it.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

I plan to continue working on the officer core by adding new members to it and continuing to guide and teach the current ones. I also plan on making more comined training/missions with our fellow attack battalions as it hasn't happened that much and in turn forge stronger bonds with them. We already have combined ARC trainings being planned between the attack battalion with the 501st ARC hosting the talks

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I fully understand.

• Winner 3

Papa Kal

• Management
Management

+1

Now this... this is a Gamer

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

This is a +1 but you really need to crack down on the mingy behavior of the 501st. Granted, most Minges go to the 501st and that's not your fault but I'm talking about behaviors from NCO's and officers. I won't reveal names but it's an issue and it needs to be fixed because a lot of RP is fucked up because some 501st comes in and starts doing some mingy stuff.

• Funny 1

+1: This guy changed how I saw the 501st. Before, they were neat (to me), but now it's one of the most respected, lovable, and awesome battalions I've ever come across. Timmy is a great guy, and I thank you for making him your CMD and Hawk. Keep up the great work and seriousness dude! Awesome friend!

• Friendly 1

+1, Omalic you have done an amazing job as Rex. I love seeing the 501st running around doing great things. And you as BCMD have continued to grow and nurture them into a professional fighting unit that are also really cool dudes to hang around. I hope to see you around applying your experience from your last term and improving the 501st to make them the best that they can be!

• Friendly 1