Squee's Commander Doom re-app

AllMightySquee

Steam Name: [SR]AllMightySquee[A]

RP Name: Squee

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) STEAM_0:1:58876278

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Doom’s Unit

How many terms you've held the position?: 1

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: There are still things I need to do in the battalion and things I wish to see put into place

Current availability: whenever I'm not at work but you can reach me at any time on discord

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?: When I got Doom three months ago Doom’s Unit was a broken battalion. I managed to get the numbers up and keep people active we are better than what we were three months ago but there is always room for improvement and I do plan on taking the battalion to even greater heights and make us a better battalion as a whole and make us really stand out among the Spec. Battalions.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?: I’m still working out the kinks in a couple of things I put into place. Some need to be refined and polished so they have a lasting effect on the battalion as a whole. I want to hold officers more accountable for their actions. I want to fill out our NCO ranks more and with the plans, I'm currently setting in motion that shouldn't be a problem. I want to battalion to be able to function even when I'm not there to watch over them (if I take an LOA or something). The program I’m about to put into place should help the NCO get the experience they need to be the future officers of the battalion   

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand

• Agree 2

+1
Although I haven't talked to Squee a lot, I've seen many improvements within Dooms Unit. Although numbers are still struggling, it is a vast improvement of what it was before. I think that Squee still has a lot of things to accomplish and I would like to see him step into the position again.

Goodluck Buckaroo

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 Only reason I’m not applying is because Squee reapplied, mans fucking solid and I’m glad to be a CMD under this beautiful kek

just give it to him already (no homo..... or....)

• Friendly 1

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Banned

+1

If you're the greatest doom people have ever seen then you must be doing well compared to others. I could come back and help at any point if you wish.

Edited by Jayarr
  • Friendly 1

-1 I know its a reapp but try a little on the application It looks like your winging it 
-I recently got back and from what I hear from high ranks and the NCOs the batallions going downhill people are leaving due to no one being on and I hevent seen anything to fix that I think its time for someone else to go for it or just communicate with your battalion and fix it I may get hate for this but everything said in this response is a fact. 
-you have 8 people above CPT including yourself and half of them are Legendary members meaning they can come and go
-you have 12 NCO/SNCOs that are not on LOA,ROA,legendary,or inactive
-You almost have as many Legendary Officers not Senior officers as normal officers
-Last time someone below 1SG recruited someone was over 7 days ago according to logs
now time for subbranches 
-Arf has 2 people in it on the roster 
-arc has 4 people in it including me 
-ENG has 2 maybe 3 I cant tell 
the only good branch rn is Med with 16 people its really outdated cause a few of the people there are removed
-the current roster looks out of date people are on here that are removed/left
-we have a channel were you can talk to former Dooms fomer commanders , and it hasn't been used in  such a long time

-Squee I swear to god if I get pulled into a channel about this also I don't hate you Im just stating facts that need to change 
k im done

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

I've know you for a decent amount of time Squee, and I was there when you had first applied but sadly I am going to have to -1 this Re app. 

The battalion is not in a good place, numbers are at a all time low, recruitment is only good maybe 1 out of 4 weeks and even then it is still sub par. Even when people are recruited they stay for a few days and leave or are just minges and get arrested. The Battalion is an officer battalion and even then 6/18 officers are legendary . Of the 12 that aren't legendary  3 of them are battalion high command, 1 of them is marked for removal,  1 is marked as inactive,  2 of them are on LOA and will not be back in the foreseeable future, 3 of them are marked as semi active, and only 2 officers are marked as active. When I look at the roster it states there are 18 NCO's, 8 of those NCO's have been in the battalion as the same rank for longer that supposed to be allowed and should have already been removed from the roster. There are 10 enlisted personnel and of the 10, 5 of them should be removed due to not being on.  When you get on the server there's rarely anybody on, and if there are people on they are AFK. I get some of these things are not directly your fault but by saying that activity is all good you are denying the obvious and i can not accept someone that does this to get the title of BCMD again. If there are problems you need to state that and say how you want to fix it. Just saying I have plans is not enough, this does not show if you actually have anything that can help. Anyone can say I have plans but not everyone can physically fix a battalion. The battalion is not in a good state and it needs to be fixed and this in my opinion is not the right path.  

• Agree 3
10 hours ago, Bruiser said:

I really like you my guy, your a great guy. But I want to put my honest opinion. -1

You didn’t put an opinion you just put a -1

6 minutes ago, Acorn2985 said:

I've know you for a decent amount of time Squee, and I was there when you had first applied but sadly I am going to have to -1 this Re app. 

The battalion is not in a good place, numbers are at a all time low, recruitment is only good maybe 1 out of 4 weeks and even then it is still sub par. Even when people are recruited they stay for a few days and leave or are just minges and get arrested. The Battalion is an officer battalion and even then 6/18 officers are legendary . Of the 12 that aren't legendary  3 of them are battalion high command, 1 of them is marked for removal,  1 is marked as inactive,  2 of them are on LOA and will not be back in the foreseeable future, 3 of them are marked as semi active, and only 2 officers are marked as active. When I look at the roster it states there are 18 NCO's, 8 of those NCO's have been in the battalion as the same rank for longer that supposed to be allowed and should have already been removed from the roster. There are 10 enlisted personnel and of the 10, 5 of them should be removed due to not being on.  When you get on the server there's rarely anybody on, and if there are people on they are AFK. I get some of these things are not directly your fault but by saying that activity is all good you are denying the obvious and i can not accept someone that does this to get the title of BCMD again. If there are problems you need to state that and say how you want to fix it. Just saying I have plans is not enough, this does not show if you actually have anything that can help. Anyone can say I have plans but not everyone can physically fix a battalion. The battalion is not in a good state and it needs to be fixed and this in my opinion is not the right path.  

The battalion is doing better than it was with the last doom. 

8 hours ago, meowthemeower said:

-1 I know its a reapp but try a little on the application It looks like your winging it 
-I recently got back and from what I hear from high ranks and the NCOs the batallions going downhill people are leaving due to no one being on and I hevent seen anything to fix that I think its time for someone else to go for it or just communicate with your battalion and fix it I may get hate for this but everything said in this response is a fact. 
-you have 8 people above CPT including yourself and half of them are Legendary members meaning they can come and go
-You almost have as many Legendary Officers not Senior officers as normal officers
-Last time someone below 1SG recruited someone was over 7 days ago according to logs
now time for subbranches 
the only good branch rn is Med with 16 people its really outdated cause a few of the people there are removed
-we have a channel were you can talk to former Dooms fomer commanders , and it hasn't been used in  such a long time

-Squee I swear to god if I get pulled into a channel about this also I don't hate you Im just stating facts that need to change 
k im done

Look at what it was before he was doom. Sorry not sorry.

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1  You have been a great friend and someone that has taught me things about staff and leadership over the time i met you. I really couldn't ask for a better mentor in a way the dooms unit will always have a spot in my heart and I see no other man fit for the job except for you, from controlling your men on the battlefield to taking control over a situation. You the real goat my man and i hope to see you as Commander Doom once more.    - The Grey Grape :)

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Acorn2985 said:

Imma have to disagree with you. Squee is trying his best and the recruitment isn’t necessarily his fault. The entire server is suffering with recruits. Sounds to me like the only issue is Squee could use some help with intel to know how to get his battalion back on its feet. 

I pose this question to you. If not Squee then Whom?

• Agree 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

1 minute ago, 41st Logic said:

Imma have to disagree with you. Squee is trying his best and the recruitment isn’t necessarily his fault. The entire server is suffering with recruits. Sounds to me like the only issue is Squee could use some help with intel to know how to get his battalion back on its feet. 

I pose this question to you. If not Squee then Whom?

I would like to say the last few sentences on my comment state I know it is not completely his fault but if you read you will understand my frustration. When there are rarely no more than 3 people in the TS room that are actually playing that is an issue that the BCMD should solve. Multiple other BCMD's have gone through scenarios just like this and they have fixed them but Squee has shown no way that he plans to solve these issues. 

As for who, there are some people that will apply but have been shut out and been talked about by others how they will be a trash BCMD, by people talking about others like this is causes people to be self conscious and not want to apply, in turn shutting down the opposition.

14 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

you say sorry not sorry that look who was before him I know Ghoul was a inactive fuck that did nothing Squee confirmed everything I said was correct and we started making changes tonight get off your high horse  only reasons its still there is to keep it in the air.

Enough with the forum drama ffs, everything you said was an issue before squee and got better sooo

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

22 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

You didn’t put an opinion you just put a -1

The battalion is doing better than it was with the last doom. 

Look at what it was before he was doom. Sorry not sorry.

Kronos nice jab at me with the second and third line. I wish this wasn't brought down to low blows at each other.

11 minutes ago, Acorn2985 said:

I would like to say the last few sentences on my comment state I know it is not completely his fault but if you read you will understand my frustration. When there are rarely no more than 3 people in the TS room that are actually playing that is an issue that the BCMD should solve. Multiple other BCMD's have gone through scenarios just like this and they have fixed them but Squee has shown no way that he plans to solve these issues. 

As for who, there are some people that will apply but have been shut out and been talked about by others how they will be a trash BCMD, by people talking about others like this is causes people to be self conscious and not want to apply, in turn shutting down the opposition.

Personally I don’t see anyone else but Squee that can be Doom right now, He’s doing far better than the past dooms and does indeed have a plan to improve

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1

I get it if my vote inclines people to add me to the hate list lol but I have been back for a bit now and having been in DU from Private all the way to Executive Officer and having put in the work along with many others before and after me, and having been the one to help Squee rise through the ranks and showing him what DU means he understands. Dooms Unit has been struggling for a while and honestly I don't think you can just put it on the shoulders of one BCMD, he has tried and when I was his XO we were rolling out a lot of ideas and taking new approaches to things. 

I understand if some of the DU are upset with me but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for you greenbeans. That is my honest opinion of Squee, also he is always or at least always has been willing to make compromises even when he didn't have to and make his members happy. I'm not sure what is happening within DU right now but all that matters is the future. 

• Friendly 3

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

I would like to state this before i begin with my following statement. I have only known Squee as Doom, if you consider this biased or me uninformed then so be it.

While Squee has been the only doom i have known he is the best from what i have heard from people in the battalion and other who have been around longer than me. This so there are things that need to be worked on in DU as a whole including Intel, Mingyness, professionalism and other things that are being addressed and worked on. When i joined the server my intent was to just mess around and most likely get banned, however, after meeting the DU Bonk/Naffen who cc trained me and recruited me and introduced me to the rest of DU Squee was one of the first people i met. He welcomed me into the DU family and this is what caused me to stay and actually take this seriously.  From rising in the ranks of DU and realizing that DU did not have much good rep or get a lot i wanted to make it a better place not just for myself but for others as well. Now to address what others have said.

While i have heard others thinking about applying and talking during this time i believe that if they think they are capable to do it then they should. If they second guess them self then they aren't meant for a command position. They need to be confident and willing to make the tough decisions that might offend people and do the best thing for the unit.

As well i would like to note the fact stated by logic that the whole server is suffering from a lack of recruits and that most people would like to stay in the battalions they are in. DU especially suffers from the fact that we only have about 5 to 10 minutes of screen time in cannon, and nothing much is noted about the main unit which is the 442nd which is not in most servers. Which actually was a sub-unit of the 212th so if you would like to factually correct then we should be in the 212th bunks. (not one hundred percent sure but i have heard this many times) feel free to correct me if i am wrong. Also Doom's Unit is not a battalion like everyone else is we are a Unit which it says in our name but some fail to see this and question why we struggle with numbers, all of the things stated above in this paragraph are contributing factors as well as others that i will address. 

Before i go on i would like to address the comments about inactivity in the unit as a active member of the unit who is currently on LOA for a family reason. While many in the Unit are on LOA or inactive we have to keep in mind that this is a video game first and foremost. people have lives outside of this and have school and jobs and other things to do. However most people in the unity only take a few week LOA, the only difference to this is Xoly who is on a 4 to 36 LOA  for his job. While at the moment is a inactive DU most who i have spoke to do not have a solution to the Inactivity problem they only complain about it. They themself are very inactive and barley play the sever and are high ranking officers and like i said before people have lives and have other things to do, however, if you are going to complain about it then don't do it your self. 

On 2/18/2019 at 10:26 PM, Blueberry Juice said:

+1. 

I have seen many improvement however, how do you plan to battle the mingy behavior and overall repor of the battalion?

Yes the battalion is known for minges and other larger battalions have their own problems as well, however, i am not giving us an excuse to minge. The problem is known and is working to be addressed and i am working closely with high command to find a way to combat this and improve DU.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:07 AM, Bruiser said:

I really like you my guy, your a great guy. But I want to put my honest opinion. -1

Bruiser time to honest bud. You have no room to talk on the subject. You where ENGL for DU and ran it to the ground and killed it. You where and have been blacklisted from DU permently for mingyness and disrespect. You are a young child and have much to learn and grow and untill you do, you will continue to be the way you are and no one will take you seriously and your rep wont change as well. 

On 2/18/2019 at 1:23 PM, meowthemeower said:

now time for subbranches 

k im done

First Meow once again you have no room to talk. As i believe you where a former doom and from what i have heard you where inactive and the unit died while you where doom. So while inactivity is a problem it is being addressed as we speak. Like i have stated before Intel and other branches are being worked on as well and we are doing our best with the limited number of cc's that the server is getting. while i do not know you my opinion has yet to change form what i have heard about you. and i would like to pose this question to you. If not Squee for doom then who?

On 2/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, Acorn2985 said:

Cornwell where do i begin with you. 1. like i have stated before things are being addressed and worked on. 2. you cant complain about activity because you are inactive as well 3. ENG and ARC and ARF have had very inactive leads before and they have been replaced and things are changing for those braces. For myself as MEDL i would also like to state the only requirement for MED is to be PFC while being ARF and ARC is SGT+ or SSG+ one of the two. There for people are more likely to go for MED then the other two and the MED brach i have worked hard to revive because it was dead and destroyed when i took over as MEDL. 

As my statement on this application. I would like to say that while things aren't the greatest right now they where not when i first joined and they improved while people are burnt out of gmod and that isn't something we can control only try to avoid. Things will get better once people start taking action on them. i would like to pose this question to everyone who questions what i have said. If not Squee then who? If you have any question feel free to reply or message me on discord. 

- DU CPT MEDL Dennis

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

38 minutes ago, RTG Dennis said:

First Meow once again you have no room to talk. As i believe you where a former doom and from what i have heard you where inactive and the unit died while you where doom

If you were trying to throw a low blow it didn’t work your information was false during my time as doom I was handed a mess worse then what was handed to squee and I set things in place to be fixed and then something unfortunate happened I was maybe the 3rd most active bcmd at the time staying on 3 pm my time to 2 am day after day gg on the information gathering 

chambers this is not a form flaming just telling someone they can’t gatherer information 

and for god sakes I support squee but he said I should/ can keep that -1 up there as reference since he agreed everything was true that was there Jeesh I think I already said this part 

Dennis if you would like to speak with Me then dm me not on here discord actually I’ll dm you 

-Annoyed of all the drama and criticizing Meow 

• Agree 2
  • Retired Founder

I am changing my vote on here to a neutral at the current point in time. There is currently drama that has risen up and I would like to see how you handle it before I recast my vote.

Good luck and as you know, I'm always here. :)