Turbine's Staff Resignation

Turbine

Name: Turbine

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:6038587

Staff Rank: SA

Were you VIP: Yes

Date:18/02/19

Reason for leaving: Ok, so recently after losing Niner I am going to be taking up my plan at the end of my term to focus on my exams early. Simple as I will most likely not come back to staff until summer as I have exams that decide if I get into the Uni I want to go to or not

Farewells:

@Stix Ok, for some reason your thing glitched and went twice. But anyway like the rest of Omega you were a hell of a trooper and fun to be around. Keep yourself calm and don't fuck around and you would make a good squad lead.

@Anders0n Once again thank you for being a great trooper. I would like to say to keep your cool and keep being yourself. You are good and you will continue to be good as long as you are honest with people

@traditional  Don't be a retard big man. Keep your RP shit up and don't say bad things in OOC

@Bazoo Pog
@Rezdor You were a good kal friend
@Marvel You should have stay part of the CT Gang

@Goten Don't know if this is the right goten but who cares. Keep up the RP with darman AND GO FOR MASTER 4HEAD
@Gadget Keep up the work with your battalion boy
@Scarecrow FlameThrower OP
@Grum You will hopefully be a good recon regimental
@JaBaku You have to be one of the funniest guys I have met
@Scribbles Keep up your events big man
@Bananaberry Good luck with any future plans on the server, you know where I am.
@SmallJeff SEA OF THIEVES HELL YEA
@JBFox SEA OF THIEVES AND GTA HELL YEA
@Korm Best Papa Kal
@Fizzik Good Luck With Base Ops

It is late so if I forgot anyone don't take offense
, also the thing glitched out so......

@Stix

Edited by Turbine
Added a little bit
  • Friendly 10
  • Management
Management

Fat o7 brother

Good luck with your exams and we await your return.

Also I will get CT PFC one day I swear

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

See you on the flip side bud.

Best Niner I've seen so far, gonna be rough without you coming into the GM channel and talking about your drunken escapades XD

• Agree 2

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Resignation has been logged.

Thank you for your service to synergy.

RIP 07 good luck dude

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

Turbine, you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but you were definitely the best Niner. You will be missed.

o7 

r4ymo.gif