Lix's Re-app

Lix

RP Name: TR 91st ARC MSG Lix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:119189279

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: Central Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(MRP): No.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I completed all my goals at the time, and had gotten burnt out with GMOD in general. But Im back and ready to go.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

I want to rejoin the staff team because I see a lack of good events and I wish to change that with new and good ideas. I also want to be a help to the staff team as well. Such as taking tickets and spawning NPCS and just being a helping hand to the community. Even if it is as minor as someone getting stuck In the wall, I want to be there to help. I will not be biased in situations involving my battalion or break the rule set by the founders. I will try my hardest to put up with minges even if they want to make me die. I will deal with situations accordly and quickly. Overall I just want to help the community by being there for whoever needs help.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Currently Im not a TR because If I pass this section, as an SA I will only be apart of the GM branch.

Im a TR now

Edited by LixCoffee
  • Management
Management

+1 but
All Game Helpers are TRs so until you become a GM in staff you would have to be a TR.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 you broke that door on the Venator one time 

+1 nerd

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was