Making ALL regimentals special.

Korm

Name: Korm

Suggestion: Making ALL regis special.

Implementation: Putting all Regimentals as a specialized job I know, it sounds lame or mingey or something but As being a reg myself, and as Bazoo and every other SOBDE reg after me said it should be like this. We'll put the SOBDE reg as a RC Skin with RC weapons. Maybe we can get Kyle to make a grey RC skin when he does the Omega lore skins? Shit I'll even give some money towards it. Giving the other Regimental commanders their own special job with specialized things too. Like Attack can get a GM Westar or something that's special to attack, same with Recon, get the recon run speed, maybe 41st blaster? Idk. We can talk about this. By we I mean HC and Devs. @Qal @Wombat @Night453 @JBFoxFeel free to leave a comment as to what you all would like or talk to Zim or Joah if this gets accepted.

Lore: it makes sense tbqh.

Workshop content if applicable:
Possibly requires development

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add/Change I don't know.

Job: SOBDE_Regimental or something. (Then whatever the other regimentals want)

Model: RC can get their speshul one and I suppose the current ones work for Attack, recon and specialized.

Weapons: Add tfa_swch_dc17m_br tfa_swch_dc17m_at tfa_swch_dc17m_sn tfa_swch_dc15sa (Then whatever the other regimentals want)

Other: I think it works out. Every SOBDE reg so far feels like they've been downgraded going from a Null/RC to a regular clone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this idea from dragon and the current Reg is fine with it.

Edited by Korm
Forum Admin

+1 good idea

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 yessss bring back special separate Reg jobs

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

19 hours ago, IKE said:

+1 I kind of liked the old old one, the one Woeny used the first time, the mandalorian one, that's when each Reg had their own mode they could choose from

You mean when he kept using our fucking jobs? Because that pissed me off. All the previous REG's before I resigned had tried to use open RC/Null spots because how much of a downgrade it is. It really just kinda makes it very unappealing. Going from cool weapons, armor, and a lore character into one of the most boring REG spots. They have to look over 19 people and 4 Jedi at max after they leave a major position.

+1

23 minutes ago, Prince said:

You mean when he kept using our fucking jobs? Because that pissed me off. All the previous REG's before I resigned had tried to use open RC/Null spots because how much of a downgrade it is. It really just kinda makes it very unappealing. Going from cool weapons, armor, and a lore character into one of the most boring REG spots. They have to look over 19 people and 4 Jedi at max after they leave a major position.

+1

No I mean when he got the promo in DB he used the grey regimental model thing 

10 hours ago, Carter said:

If we do this I hope you realize we are going to have to seperate all the regs to individual jobs....

I don't mean to cause more work for the developers tbqh, I just know JB wants the RC weapons, I wanted them as Reg, as did Bazoo and Nade and so on.. So you know. We got together and thought about it. Can't hurt to ask.

Just now, Prince said:

LOL you right. That's why they are RC. Mb.

Lets please 16 people rather than the hundreds in other regiments <we aren’t commies nobody is more equal than others based on in game skill

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

3 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

Lets please 16 people rather than the hundreds in other regiments <we aren’t commies nobody is more equal than others based on in game skill

Yeah... wrong number of people, but SOBDE isn't supposed to be equal. We aren't commies. That's why they have the special training, armor, equipment, a 4-man squad, etc. Your arguement would really only apply if all SOBDE were equal to bats. Like we have gray RC and no special weapons. But there is a reason people go to SOBDE... because we aren't the same. 

Tbh, they should go back to what it was before, with like the ARF reg bodygroup, the airborne model and I forgot the other ones. That was the golden age tbh

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

How did I not see this until now, I've always talked about regimentals getting their own buffs, right now it feels quite annoying, going on a patrol with 91st and they just speed off cause I dont have the run boost I used to have anymore. Implementing some sort of buff for each regimental would be cool in my opinion.

+1

On 1/19/2019 at 7:24 AM, Scarecrow said:

Why not make all regies like the E.g.

Spec Can have access to shield baton GM westar that kinda thing 

Recon ARC gear run boost

Attack 327th Shotie the HP boost of 212th and a 501st buff I don't know

If we going to do it for one may as well do it for all

If this happens, Recon Regimental will require the applicant to be ARC trained. While I like the idea of it, it can provide some conflicts of interest. 

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

23 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

If this happens, Recon Regimental will require the applicant to be ARC trained. While I like the idea of it, it can provide some conflicts of interest. 

I agree with this. Awihle back I put a thing "all HC be ARC Trained" I got ripped fam :(

On 1/18/2019 at 12:18 PM, IKE said:

+1 I kind of liked the old old one, the one Woeny used the first time, the mandalorian one, that's when each Reg had their own mode they could choose from

THE MANDALORIAN ONE DUDE, also +1 regs will keep leaving if it ain't fun no fun on game means no more gamers

• 1 month later...