Resignation from synergy

I have been playing synergy for a few months now and it has been incredibly fun and Base ops was the funnest battalion I have been. Recently the server has just become something grindy in which you are just sitting until an event happens which is not even that fun any more.

Base ops was just wiped and is being restructured and I am starting my final year at school so I decided I will leave to focus on school instead. I am sure I will be back for my occasional holiday but I am done being properly invested in it.

Clearing things up: No I did not try to power play base ops as it had been suggested. Everything we did was voted on by the officers as a group with no alterior motives. Everything we did was within our boundaries.

This is my honest opinion on base ops which will be offensive.

From a insiders perspective on base ops: Base ops was on the path to recovery with commanders having nothing to do about it. They had the attitude of "It's not my job" even though we were on the brink of removal. The commanders had big bark but no bite. You can argue that they are our superiors and they should be doing this. But when you are at the point you can't even host your own base ops meeting and decide to take an LOA to main your jedi when we are about to be removed, You really start to question the leadership and how they got there.

I had initially put a vote to wipe base ops from top to bottom and having Alfa step in behind the scenes and ensure people knew what they were doing. Of course the commanders did not want to lose their ranks so they were the first to deny it. I am glad the directors have gone through with it.

Farewells:

Naffen- We never saw eye to eye and you always had to try and catch people on the smallest errors. But we did start to become friends at the end

Elevator- Crod squad for life

Ike- You were one of the coolest guys on the server that had bought me VIP and got me started in base ops. 

Dolan- Funny guy who worked his way all the way up to WO and intel director. Really hard worker

Logic- We never spoke much but we had always been on the same page and I enjoyed the conversations I did have with you.

Vango- You were a great guy but as a leader you can't be afraid to use your mic and don't try to seek validation and credit all the time. Just put in the work and people will see it.

Acorn- I hope you can become the next Yularen and fill the massive gap we have in base ops. You were a hard worker and really were a pleasure to be around

Omalic- You are a great BCMD and you have always been a good friend.

Sanchez- You were a lad

Werewolf- Thank you for coming back and trying to help base ops where you could.

Alfa- You really were the best option for admiral and I always wished the directors would overlook what you did.

Warmac- I will miss you my stinky friend!

Scarecrow- You are one of the most down to earth but strict people I have seen on the server. Thank you for stepping in when others wouldn't.

Ben- I did not like you from the start, You were inactive until the Yularen position opened up and In 4 months you racked up 1 training and did 3 tryouts. You had no plans for Yularen and I am glad you did not receive the position.

Soz if I missed you

-Stern

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 2
On January 13, 2019 at 2:44 PM, Stern said:

Ben- I did not like you from the start, You were inactive until the Yularen position opened up and In 4 months you racked up 1 training and did 3 tryouts. You had no plans for Yularen and I am glad you did not receive the position.

Edited by Gret Briddlehide
Eh
3 hours ago, Stern said:

Really why you gotta do that wtaf. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

3 hours ago, Stern said:

Ben -  did not like you from the start, You were inactive until the Yularen position opened up and In 4 months you racked up 1 training and did 3 tryouts. You had no plans for Yularen and I am glad you did not receive the position.

Ben is a good Base Ops and an awesome clone.

Plz, don't make people feel bad. 

Have a Good Time.  

know me as Zack on my Base Ops.

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Funny 1

o7 You are a great guy I hope I see you in the future.

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

18 hours ago, Stern said:

Recently the server has just become something grindy in which you are just sitting until an event happens which is not even that fun any more.

the server became like this because you dont do stuff. Ive been playing star wars RP in this community for around 3 years and im still enjoying my time because I do stuff, outside the base I rp with people around. Maybe you could try doing that because I see a lot of people saying the server is boring but they just dont try to do anything.

but anyway im not shitting on you btw im just stating my opinion towards people that says there is nothing to do.

Good luck where you go and hope to see you around sometime if you ever come back

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

Cya around Popular man (Inside joke) hopefully we'll sort our shit out soon

• Winner 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

Vegan blog 

• Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management

o7