Bean

RP Name:

41stEC MEDL LTC Bean

Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:236806495

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

41st

Experience:

I’ve been in this battalion since May 3rd of 2018. I first joined 41st Elite Corps with my friend from Icefuse just because they had Jetpacks for fun. As I slowly went up the ranks from Private to SGT, I realised the meaning why I was here was a lot more than just memeing with a friend and slowly grew my passion for the battalion, its lore, the community, the officers, and the command structure of how the 41st depended on. When I achieved the rank of SSG I tried out for TR and trained as many CC’s I could and was very helpful to train CC’s. When I went up the ranks from Warrant Officer I realised that the battalion was in help that it needed and I started recruiting and was praised because of the work I did in WO and was called The Best Officer as a Warrant Officer by one of our Commanders: Unkindled. I was promoted to LTC/CPT so I could help the battalion when we were in dire need of someone to lead the battalion/because I was fit for the rank.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I would like to become the BCMD of 41st because I've been in the battalion since May 3rd, 2018 and I've seen a lot of what has happened and what I can improve to this battalion. I'm currently a LTC and have ran the battalion when the BCMD hasn't been on for a set amount of time a couple of times. I'm always open for improvement and I endure the embodiment of someone who is loyal to the battalion and what's to help it in anyway possible. I've helped corporate with some of the biggest people in the 41st to make some big decisions, demotions/promotions. I would also like to become BCMD to help shape the future for the battalion. I want to stand out of the past Grees as a BCMD who is Active, Hosting Trainings with the Battalion, laying out discipline when needed, and can guarantee that me being and becoming BCMD Gree can truly change our reputation as a battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I've have studied the lore of the 41st multiple times for GC Tryouts and other purposes.. Sub units to the battalion include: Green Company, Boogey Squad, and Improcco Company. Green Company is lead by Green Leader, Boogey Squad is lead by Clone Commander Faie, and Improcco Company is lead by Clone Commander Gett.

Availability:

Pretty much all day most of every day but of course I do have some school and a little internship I have to work at sometimes.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since March 11/18, 904 hours on the server.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?

I want the 41st to be reassembled into the most active, loyal, determined, and drama-free Recon Battalion. I want to grow public relations in the 41st and keep minging to a point where it is merely mentioned. I want the 41st to be regrown into its prime and beyond its prime at the end of my BCMD Gree term. I want the battalion to be wiped off its slate of a minge battalion and the officer corps are actually made of officers who are actively trying their best of their ability to help the battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

+1 I have nothing but positive reactions from this man, he’s a great leader and does good work.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

You need to get a better mic. +1

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management

+1 I think you will do a good job as Gree. Just try to use that mic more my guy and make the 41st great.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 Go get it 🤜🤛

+1 

As a former 41st and current legacy. Bean has been here for a long time, and has been casted away many times for his retardation. But bean has changed. He grew from that and became a better goober. Honestly him or another 41st would be good. I trust them and give them my approval

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

Okay, two things.

@[SR] MoIecuI3 [A] You. Fix your reviews. Just giving a -1 ain't good enough.

And since that is now out of our way...

Bean, you're a cool dude, but I sadly don't think you'd be able to lead (Don't get me wrong, you've been killing it at LTC, but I personally believe that there's something needed that is still missing from you in order to get me to think you could lead 41st).

I'll refresh my standing by Wednesday for both candidates of 41st.

Okay @Switzer don’t understand why you should care, but what ever.

bean im giving you a -1 due to the fact that you have shown mingy behaviour in recent times. Jumping in debrief, failrp that resulted in getting arrested. Plus I don’t know if you are able to help work with the 41st. I want to be confident in a leader who I can rely on in the battlefield. Some one who I can do joint trainings with and other activities. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2