Scarecrow's Wolffe App

Scarecrow

Steam Name: Scarecrow

RP Name: Wolfpack Lead XO Comet

Steam ID  : STEAM_0:0:155761626

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th Mechanised Assault Battalion Commander Wolffe

Experience:

Well I started my time on server as in SO but I didn’t really do much till I got into CG where I made a home for time it has really helped me appreciate the work they do and taught me how be strict but fair in how certain issues need to be dealt with when it comes to unruly players.     My time there also really helped me learn how to be a strong leader in and out of events. For examples for out of events keeping trainings going communicating with other battalions and keeping relations going strong. I also have had to take initiative as there was a point in CG where we had no eastern leadership which I practically took over there for a time while our leadership was very ill spread across time zones I had to learn to handle all the responsibilities of leadership whether that's dealing people who had gone inactive and had to be dealt with or people who got themselves into trouble and i had to deal with or just listening to the enlisted and NCO’s who may be not having the best time in the battalion or may just need help learning what does what and how the server works in all.

After my Time in CG ended I moved to to the 104th where I rose in the ranks helping around and getting more involved with the doc work and actual command side of the battalion weather that's helping with reforming promotion requirements. Helping those new recruits find there way in the battalion wether that's helping them decide on what branch to join and what they offer and doing my best to organise them and get them set on whatever path they have set with trainings or just requirements met such as ARC where I had a few perspective ARC troopers who were not necessarily the best candidates at the time and they had failed there selections then later leadership this was not due a poor attitude or anything just a lack of understanding so i them to one side with a squad of my troopers and I thought him how to ideally lead a team of troopers and how to show that you can lead can lead it just takes patience and understanding but not being afraid to take charge if people don’t listen. Because of this attitude over time this landed me with Spot of Wolfpack Lead which I am currently running and I am shaping into being our elite unit where our best troops end up.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe that I am a strong and capable leader willing to make the tough choices if they are needed and I want to do the best by my battalion and I plan to rebuild our officers and commanding structure which until quite recently was built of old members and me coming from another battalion originally gives me a fresh perspective on the battalion rather than looking to how the people who ran the battalion before me ran things I can focus on looking ahead and looking to how we should run things now rather than holding onto the past because times change what may of worked for one wolffe might not work now and it’s about understanding that and being able to choose the right choice which is something that I hope i am able to do.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

The 104th Battalion Later known as the Wolf pack was commanded by Commander Wolffe and Jedi General Plo koon their first appearance was in the second episode of the clone wars Rising Malevolence where the Triumphant (Plo Koon’s assigned Venator) Was tasked on discovering the CIS’s new super weapon which turned out to be the Malevolence which was a Subjugator class cruiser with a modified Ion cannon which when shot was disable three venator class cruisers with a single shot which then disabled all the defences of the ships forcing the 104th to abandon the ships. This attack ultimately decimated the 104th by claiming the lives of the whole battalion other than Commander Wolffe Sergeant Sinker and Trooper Boost and the Jedi General Plo Koon.

This event left Wolffe cold and more isolated from the rest of his brothers as he felt ashamed of not being able to save his men and he didn’t want to form many more meaningful attachments in fear of losing them however his bond with the original 104th and Plo Koon remained strong and if anything their teams bond only grew throughout the clone wars. Whether it was Wolffe losing an eye on Khorm due to Asajj Ventress or leading his men into the first battle of Felucia where the 104th and plo koon had to break through the CIS blockade and had to recuse the 501st and 212th after that the 104th now rebranded Wolfpack in honor of their fallen comrades and we’re sent in to rescue Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and Jedi General Mace Windu after their mission to locate survivors of the Endurance and rescue Admiral Kilian went horribly arrie and the 104th was dispatched to save them Lead by Commander Wolffe Comet and Jedi General Plo Koon and Commander Ahsoka Tano. After that the 104th we’re dispatched to Malastare where a different squad to the usual was dispatched the only notable thing about this is that it is where CT -1129 (Dash 29) and  CT-1044 (Dash 44) Both died. The next sighting of the 104th was again rescuing Jedi General Obi Wan Kenobi, Jedi General Anakin Skywalker, Commander Ahsoka Tano, Captain Wilhuff Tarkin and the 501st and 212th troopers from the Prison known as the citadel Then the 104th was redeployed to Felucia where they helped assist in capturing a CIS outpost that General Grievous was trying to establish as a second foot hold to take Felucia. From there the time skip happens to phase 2 of the clone wars where we see the 104th providing relief to a planet with primitive creatures that had suffered due to earthquakes This deployment showed off most of the wolfpack Wolffe himself Comet Boost Sinker. From there the only real notable appearance of the 104th is the Collection of Sifo Dyas’s lightsaber and when Wolffe leads a team of CG to capture Ahsoka when is is accused of bombing the jedi temple and killing the perpetrator. From there order 66 happens is is known that Wolffe himself had removed his inhibitor chip but it is unknown that the rest of the wolfpack has.

...So in short yes I do

Availability:

Well I am from the UK so timezone thats BST/GMT but my current college schedule is Monday 09:00 Till 16:00 Tuesday 09:00 Till 12:00 Wednesday and Thursday of with a fluctuating hour and a half driving lesson Friday 09:00 Till 15:00 Weekends are open and free

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Wolfpack Lead XO Comet has played for 1825:52:41. That's the hours I have got of a admin I imagine about 80% plus of that time is me being active on the server

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: In a stable and strong state ready for who ever my successor would be I want it to be active feeling fresh and revitalised rather than dull I want people to be able to say look at the 104th it’s thriving

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Completely I have seen it done to one of my old Commanders

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Completely

• Agree 2
Forum Admin

+1  he was destined for greatness,  definatly would like him to lead the battalion

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Really active, he is the best one for that role of Wolffe. Great guy.

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe