Nightmares Ban Appeal

zoink

RP Name/Steam Name: Nightmare The Latina Man
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:107179473
Date of Ban: 10/29/18
Length of Ban: Perm from Forums, TS, Servers,
Offense: Toxic
Banned By: Zim/Community?
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I have been toxic and made poor decisions but lately, I stayed away from gmod and took a break from it so I can "Reform like Tyler1" but I tried to come into ts and I was perm banned. All I want is to get unbanned so I can play SCP and not be Toxic, Give me another chance and I swear you won't see me being toxic. 
Evidence to support your claims: I didn't interact with the Synergy Community and Gmod as much and I made sure I didn't do anything toxic. Also, I didn't do anything very wrong I just ran with Mike and posted some bad stuff that I shouldn't have so please give me another chance.

Edited by Nightmare The Latina Man

+1, No wonder why I haven't seen you in awhile. thought you quit.
Look Nightmare can be mingy, but I never seen him being toxic. He has been one of the funniest and kindest individuals during my time in the server. I dont know what happened that resulted in this ban but I'm standing on this opinion. Give him a chance

Edited by Patrick
forgot to input a sentence

+1

Nightmare is someone who truly cares for Synergy. From its inception, he has ALWAYS come, played, and spent his time doing good by the server, being someone who cared about the people in the community, as was truly an icon of it. Yes, we wasn't always the most serious, and had a few controversial moments, but who hasn't? He did NOTHING to deserve a perma-ban. He did NOTHING to incite drama, and has ONLY done things that affect him, and not Synergy as a whole.

Nightmare does not deserve a community ban, and should be freed on all platforms, as he is an innocent man, who abides by the rules. He has had some slip-ups, but he never crossed too far over the line, and plenty have done far worse and still roam around today, he (I feel) was hit with a ban due to his affiliation with some people, and he is just an innocent bystander who was shot in the middle of a shootout.

This man is an icon to the Synergy Roleplay community, and deserves to be able to still be a member of that community.

• Agree 1

I have no doubt Nightmare won't change. It's who he is as a person and sometimes it not a bad thing. I don't understand why the fuck he got banned either. And he annoyed the shit out of me sometimes, but he has been here a long time and is capable of "containing" himself to TS and private areas to joke around still. Your about as useful as a flesh eating disease and half of us want to kill ourselves now so +1

• Agree 1
Banned

+1 this cutie sat in the same channel all day but got banned for it lmao

• Funny 1

Just gonna bump this because it's been here for a LONG time but has not been touched. Turns out that nightmare wasnt actually banned in game either so that's pretty neat. But this has been pending for more than 2 weeks.