Comet | Spartan's Commander Wolffe Application

Old Spartan

Spartan's Commander Wolffe Application 

Steam name: [SR]Spartan[A]

RP Name: Wolfpack Lead XO Comet or Spartan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35798040

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion

Experience:

104th ARFX and ARFL: This was my first real leadership position in the battalion. During my time as ARFX and ARFL I like to think that I took what was given to me and continued to improve upon it. My numbers in ARF stayed consistently high and the quality of my ARF troopers was outstanding. Our numbers and quality were maintained by advertising ourselves as the best branch in the battalion (we were btw) and continuing to recruit from outside our battalion. We also worked with and consulted with ARF and SS branches in different battalions to look for ways to better ourselves and improve upon our training. (Thank you again Grum and Ms. Fox for your help and answering my questions) Our ARF continued to evolve by including EOD and TECH training to the repertoire of all ARF troopers in 104th. This made ARF the most flexible and lethal fighting force in the 104th with EOD, TECH, SS and ENG we were prepared for everything.

Wolfpack Lead: This was by far the hardest leadership position I held in the battalion, and I feel like due to the difficulty of this position it helped me grow as a leader. I was handed an inactive and inefficient squad that had no leadership and required favoritism to join. The first thing I did as Wolfpack lead was completely gut and restructure the tryout and application system for Wolfpack. The original tryout system was based on favoritism and an appointment, with my new system I created a simple rank and training requirement to start the process. Then I created an completely original WP tryout dupe that included combat and RP to test the metal of applicants (Thank you again to Stix, Black, and Turbine for helping me with the creation of it on the server since prop whitelists are broken).  Then I reorganized all the named positions to place them as the REGL of each REG within the 104th. Updating the requirements and training for the old named characters and then creating a brand new position with training and requirements for our new named position. Wolfpack was then wiped and retryouts were required for all people in previous named positions. This set a standard for how I wanted the Wolfpack to be and to be fair to each person who previously held a named position I allowed them to retryout for their named spot if their activity improved. Currently 2 members of the Wolfpack have retryed and 3 more are awaiting their retry. My plans for the Wolfpack looked further toward the future and the creation of a series of hostage negotiation documents to be distributed to other battalions, game masters, and their event jobs. The purpose of this was to help educate people within other battalions while also creating an SOP for negations in general. Furthermore creating a training the would be hosted by the Wolfpack to give to people qualified to perform negotiations in our absence the skills to do so.

XO of the 104th: This was a step in a new direction for me within the 104th. XO of the 104th was exciting and challenging, it was my first time being a commander. As XO I am responsible for all the senior officers in the battalion, I kept an eye on our three commanders listening to their reports and giving my advice when asked. Turbine and myself chose people for commander who were more than qualified and had both our trust and confidence. XO of the 104th has been a short time in my career within the 104th but it has helped to develop my leaderships skills and given me more experience within my battalion.   

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe I should become battalion commander because I know I can put in the time, and the effort to achieve my goals for this battalion and take it to an even better place than it is at right now. As the XO of the battalion, current Wolfpack lead, and former ARF lead I have both the experience and the leadership ability to take command of this battalion and steer it in the right direction.  I know with the support and guidance of the former Wolffe's and the hard work and dedication of my both my officers and enlisted we will continue to make 104th an amazing battalion.  

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability:

CST, Monday: anytime before 5:00pm, Tuesday: All day, Wednesday: All day, Thursday: All day, Friday: anytime before 9:00pm, Saturday: anytime after 7:00pm Sunday: All day (Just as a note my schedule for work is semi-flexible and irregular so their will be days where I will be gone from 6:00pm - 6:00am the next day) 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: About 3 months and 13 days.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I would like to see the 104th at a higher standard when it comes to training's and co-operation with other battalions. I would like to see an increase in the number of training's happening within the battalion but also an increase in training's with other battalions. I would also like to see our numbers increase on both time zones. 104th has been known as the eastern battalion for so long and I would like to change that to a battalion that is present during both time zones. 

Do you understand that if you  go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

+1, You show great dedication and leadership qualities to the 104th. There is a reason why Turbine picked you as his XO. Keep leading 104th and I hope you become the next, ‘Wolffie’

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

11 hours ago, Doc said:

I’m gonna have to stay neutral here, almost leaning to -1. While I do not doubt your leadership capabilities, and you have a great application, both my in game experiences with you and being told of actions by those in and out of the battalion, you seem to tend to lean towards being childish and hot headed, something I don’t feel is good for a battalion. I am only neutral as it has been a little while since I have really delved into it but those interactions and such still linger in me. 

Doc makes a good point and ima have to follow in his suit.

i don’t doubt your leadership capabilities but I feel like there are a few things I need to say.

1. You seemed extremely stressed out just by being WPL and XO, taking on the full BCMD responsibilities can be even more taxing.

2. You have had communication problems to those lower in the battalion, this is something that I personally want in a leader.

3. Having good intentions isn’t useful unless you plan on fulfilling the goals. Turbine had good plans for BCMD, and he left after a little over a month.

4. You have been known to be hot headed at times, Doc already stated this, but I just want to reiterate it.

I’ma have to -1 this one, even though it prob won’t change anything, while I think you could make a good leader; idk if you are ready for it without getting burnt out due to stress.

Also please note that this has nothing has nothing to do about our prior altercations, that prove the 4th point and already been resolved. I just want what’s best for the battalion, and I don’t want another Turbine situation; someone who is more than qualified, but gets burnt out quickly. Best of luck Spartan.

Edited by Mitchel
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

+1 great person, understands what's going on within 104th/WP he helped me alot when i joined the server and thanks to his help i'm now a CPT and ARFL/SUPL .

for those who doubt him: 

being a XO is really difficult especially for a western player in a mostly eastern battalion, he needed to everything by himself without the help of turbine because or he was drunk or he was sleeping and WPL is also very heavy he ahs been doing retry's and working toward tryouts, banjans wasn't always on to help and we just got new models and a new Wolfpack member with that

he keeps his head pretty cool, if you see him pissed off he has a good reason to be he has to deal with a lot of shit

and the communications is just part of him needing to check the CMD's and WP and needing to help them with a lot of stuff

• Agree 2

+1

I trained this boi from the ground up and I have full confidence in him running 104th to a high standard.
And to do with the incident regarding Spartan being "hot headed" and "childish", I personally believe he's improved since I've talked to him. 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

+1

Even though you do have some favoritism at times, from what I have seen on the battlefield and from my experience of military RP on Gmod, you could make a great BCMD especially for 104th. I can tell that you care about everyone in the battalion, even the ones that you don't know. You show promise and great care of responsibility and I know if you make a mistake, you will own up to it, no matter the cost. If you do get this position, I hope you go far and keep everyone in check, and not let anything go out of control. - 104th Italy

• Agree 1
GM Leadership

+1, I mean your the XO. Means you have proven your leadership an I hope to work with you in the future.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations on getting the position of 104th BCMD

Your term ends 1/3/18