Hero's Farewell

Hero

Name: Hero

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:107164987

Staff Rank: Veteran Admin

Date: 09/15/18

Reason for leaving: I 
can't get on main because my MAC is horrible and I also have school along with a girlfriend (Yes Hero does pull and im not gay)

Farewells: @Carter Thanks for believing in me man I loved working underneath u dude

@Tec I love u man ur my daddy 

@Miller thanks for training me into the trooper I am today

@Tofu you probably won't read this because ur gone but I remember you. Thank you for making me break my PS4 controller during ur selections :) 

@Lighig ur a great GMC stick with it 

@Punybob Next GMC this man loves his work 

@Acroc Youre a traitor xD jk thanks for training me 

@Dragon Fantastic Blitz stay shaggy 

@Fizzik IDK if u liked me, I couldn't tell, but I didn't like u at first but now ur a brother 

@Rider Ur a good AND SPEAK UP I CANT HEAR WHAT UR SAYING I JUST TAKE GUESSES AND HOPE ITS RIGHT but ur my daddy

@Sinister Fantastic builder 

@wicked Better builder than anyone else on the server

@Reddy Ur a meme. But id clap that memes cheeks

'

Also sorry for any typos high-key almost cried when I was doing this and in game during GM PTS

See u on the ground troopers. (I SWEAR TO GOD ZIM IF THE FUCKING GROUND MAP COMES OUT TMW I MIGHT HONESTLY DIE) 

• Friendly 7

Damn man. Imma miss those juicy ass deployments.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

WHY DID YOU LEAVE HERO 

YOU WERE THE CHOOSEN ONE

Nah but for real my man, i fucking love you i remeber you being the only active RANCOR officer i saw when i first joined the server. Loved serving with you, doing events with you and being dank with you

I will always remeber you and your hardwork please come back sometime and talk with your family in RANCOR

love you 4 ever and always 

❤️

• Friendly 1
22 minutes ago, Carter said:

When the guy I wanted to be one of my HAs leaves smh.

For real though you are a crazy hard worker and had some bomb ass events.

Hey man i found out i was gonna be HA 2 min after i posted this. I feel like i have made a mistake. :( but idk i guess it’s just missing y’all 

• Funny 1
Banned

Should’ve got HA. But it’s sad to see you go, have a good one and good luck in future endeavors.