Allow Recon Bats to Leave Base 24/7

Fizzik

Name: Fizzik

Suggestion: Allow Recon Bats to Leave Base 24/7

Implementation: Anyone in Recon can leave. If everyone is too much, make it a much lower rank to grant leave access, such as 2nd LT. If people don't mind, it'd also be nice to spread this rule out to all Battalion ARC and ARF. 

Lore: It's Recon battalion's jobs to recon, do patrols and what not. 

Workshop content if applicable:

• Agree 4

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

This is how it was on all the other planet maps we have had. ARF, ARC, and certain Recon battalions were allowed to leave without full permission, they just had to let someone know they were leaving. This gives a much needed allure to recon battalions and allows us to actually do our jobs and go on patrols with vehicles or just on foot.

+1

-1, What Post said. It isn't fair to the rest of us if y'all get to leave most of the time. This is what scouting missions are for. (As Zim said in the initial DB.)

• Disagree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

+1 should receive permission to do patrols

+1 

34 minutes ago, Post Scralone said:

-1 rules should apply for everyone bud

Then why can’t i have first dibs on an ATRT or drive tanks instead of 104th? Because it’s what they’re trained to do and it’s their specialized in. If you take away RECONS ability to do Recon. Then what’s the point of having recon battalions? We never do recon during events so this could make up for the lack of amount of actual recon we do. 

Now personally i think that you should be a CPL+ in RECON to leave at anytime 24/7 with a valid reason and if your under CPL you just need permission from a officer to go out with you. Kind of a show you the ropes kind of deal. But i still +1 

• Agree 1

I +1 this,  its a very nice to allow a recon Battalion do what they're meant to do, icly it'll be interesting to see how the playerbase interacts with said base items and what not. One of the better ideas I've seen suggested lately, however I think that it definitely needs to be expanded upon, so that people understand exactly what restraints you can have on going outside of the base. Because the counter argument seems to be that you can't just go out of the base willy nilly. Which I understand, but logically there would be patrols consistently throughout the day around the base. So, would this maybe work better as a patrol system rather than some type of recon system? Allowing up to a certain amount of patrols to be out at a time like 3-4? Thats really all I gots to say :/

Edited by Mod'Rata