Delta 07 Marksman Sev | Temple Guard Knight IV Fours

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:153319566

VIP (Y/N): 

Yea

Timezone:

GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I'm going to be 100% honest with this, so bare with me. I haven't seen many people entertain the players of the server, downtime's are pretty dead and the only action is when events are happening. To me, the best thing about staff is building or creating wild SIMs/games and I have quite a few fun/experimental ideas. For example, I was thinking of building a sort of duck hunt game, town of salem, human checkers/chess, even a medium sized turn based strategy game that utilises the E-Binos to select friendly units to move/take cover/fire a certain amount of rounds or mark enemy target positions (it would have flaws but I could always make a doc on how to play), and many more. I like building anything that has a good idea or use that would potentially entertain most of the servers population when no events are happening, or even if your battalion hasn't been deployed.

Another reason I would like to re-join the staff team is because of events. Creating wild events back in the day was super fun. I never expected my events to do as well as they did because of how some were very different to a typical event. Some included heavy rp where players would have to find a way to turn on holo-projectors to get specific recordings of characters, I would uncolour the event jobs and they would carry out a scripted conversation they created that related to the story. 

Other than that I just want to help the server as best I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My in-game name is currently Sev, but many people may know me as Fours or by my steam name Potato, the Irish lad who stays up way too late just to talk to people, I'm insane. I am the only person on the server to become all four members of an RC squad (Delta Squad)(and yes, I've played Scorch for an event so it's official). I've been apart of the community since beta testing, resigned a couple times and well here I am again. My favourite types of games are indeed strategy games, something that makes me use my head to think around situations. I play games like Skyrim, Fallout, Rust, Overwatch, Halo, Borderlands and just anything I find fun.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes;

Icefuse Admin

Synergy Veteran Admin x2

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

| Delta 07 Marksman Sev has played for 786:23:20.

•  
Banned

+1

+1 

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

21 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

+1 Game master Group returns? @BadDog

Maybe Maybe @BlackiSblack

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

what a gay pod brother +1