Zanders Neyo app Round 2?

AngryZander

Steam Name: [SR]Angry Zander [HA]

RP Name: 91st Recon TR2 Zander

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:95467218

Battalion/Area you are applying for: 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps

Experience: I have Battalion Commander experience from my 5 months of being Commander Neyo, I feel this helped me shape into the person that I am today and truly helped me learn how to work together within a battalion. I learned that you need to trust yourself when you are leading anything, You need to seem like a strong leader in front of your men, I still carry this attribute to this day thus why I have been in many high up staff positions. I also have experience as XO Mortar of the 104th, I was an XO in the 104th for 2 months.

I have been in the Clone Wars staff over a year rising through the ranks until I ran Clone Wars as a division leader and then as an executive admin for my old community. I am currently a Head Admin for Synergy I believe these experiences would help me run and help the 91st prosper through the difficult times ahead.      

Why should you become a Commander?: I love this battalion, I held Neyo for 5 months in which 91st had one of its greatest runs on Icefuse, not just because of me, but because of the great officers (Black)(Fizz)(Tomas)(Lazer)(Duck)(Joah)(Max) all these troopers went on to become great things and they stood beside me and helped fight for the survival of the battalion. I believe I can revive 91st from its current state and add a little flare and make it fun and train officers to be able to take the mantle and continue the legacy that 91st should have and continue to be a stable battalion and a vital part of the republic.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? Yes, I do

Availability: Sat-Wed 6pm-9am  Thurs-Friday Varies

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Before the server officially launched.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?:

I plan on increasing the player count, increasing member retention, build up officers to be able to run the battalion in the absence of the commander ensuring the survival of the battalion during turbulent times and hopefully create the future commanders of the server. Long live the 91st Empire!

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes, although, as a raging redneck, I find it hard to understand most things.

MplybxX.jpg?1

uXEKOuO.jpg

• Agree 2

I can comfortably give this a +1 

I joined the community after you were Neyo (just June 2nd) so I don't know what the 91st was like under your command, but from what the above responses are saying you'd be a great fit for 91st BCMD and they need a great leader right now. o7 sir and good luck.

• Retired Founder

Zander being Commander Neyo would be literal perfection. His characteristics in game and as a staff member are exactly how Commander Neyo is portrayed as a character in the Star Wars universe. 

+1

+1 Zander was in charge of the 91st before i even joined the server, and from what I've heard it was a very prosperous time for us. He is what we need to restore the 91st to its former glory. He definitely has the experience, etc, etc.

I'm gonna get a LOT of flak for this one but...

I love you Zander bud, but you're a TR2. The minimum requirements for the application state CPT+. 

It's not that you aren't a great leader at all, because you are. It's really due to the fact that you don't qualify in that way. At the end of the day it's up to Community decision and an interview, but I stay unbiased even in the case of a friend applying.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

4 hours ago, Hudson said:

I'm gonna get a LOT of flak for this one but...

I love you Zander bud, but you're a TR2. The minimum requirements for the application state CPT+. 

It's not that you aren't a great leader at all, because you are. It's really due to the fact that you don't qualify in that way. At the end of the day it's up to Community decision and an interview, but I stay unbiased even in the case of a friend applying.

Medic said he was allowed to apply  >.>

4 hours ago, Bacoon said:

Medic said he was allowed to apply  >.>

I was not informed. My apologies. My stance doesn't change though, sorry.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.