RC 62 Delta EOD Scorch

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_1:1:76144015

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Delta Squad

Experience:

So I will bullet point this for ease of access

• I rose from TR3-CMD within the 327th and served with them for many months
  • I served as a MAJ in the 41st for a short period of time, and worked very close with them
  • My tenure as Null was filled with assisting the 41st and 327th in various outreach. My Null time also allowed me to get acquainted with the majority of the server
  • 327th Commander again, and helped lead them back from death into a glorious light
  • Defense Regimental Commander, worked very DU, 41st and 327th VERY closely, spent time with these battalions, and slightly helped Dooms Unit recover from its issues (until they were taken from me). I helped DU slightly with their number issues, and with their shield situation (if you remember, there was a brief time they had NO shields). I also helped restructure the 327th and help them recover Post-Zahariel. This continued until both of these regiments were move out from under me.
  • Recon Regimental Commander, worked with 91st, 104th, RANCOR, SO and the 41st. I previously actively assisted Buzz (Neyo at the time) in dealing with the 91st number issues, and helping him with assorted training. I  also helped RANCOR immensely in the running of their ARC training, and providing active assistance in their battalion issues. I have worked VERY closely with Ryx (Who was BCMD at the time) and the Spec Ops, and helping him with whatever issues he has whatsoever. The 41st is always amazing, however I do help them with assorted things such as Recon training.
  • Attack & Recon Senior Commander, worked with 501st, 212th, Galactic Marines, RANCOR, 41st, and SO. I tried to actively assist all of my battalions below me, and was constantly there to help provide support and advice in case of the Battalion Commanders having any issues. I also actively worked with my Regimental Commander's below me, and helping provide them with advice, or any other guidance or assistance they may need.
  • Marshal Commander, I managed to serve one term as the Marshal Commander, I have had worked with EVERY battalion on the ship (at the time), have managed to befriend (at least I would say) all, or most, of the battalions and their members, and have provided a secure and stable High Command that effectively maintains the battalions on the ship. During my term, some of my large projects have been the rebuilding of SO after it's previous issues, and my "Make CG Great Again" campaign, which focuses on helping the Coruscant Guard repair from their issues. I have managed to fill and stabilize a good, capable, and active High Command, and I ensure that the members of it carry out their duties to the highest standard, and work to improve Synergy as a whole. I also enabled to have a stable line of succession upon my leave, with my High Command members filling the current roles they have now, establishing a smooth transition to now.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Boss has always been a position that I coveted and dreamed of having from the very beginning, even more than High Command. I feel I have what it takes to run this squad, Delta Squad, to the highest quality and to peak efficiency. I have managed to successful run entire brigades and I have the capability to run  4-man team. One thing I have noticed within my tenure BACK in the SOBDE regiment, is the sheer crisis of inactivity plaguing the regiment. During my time as Scorch, I have NEVER seen the entirety of Delta in one instances, and the only one I ever ran into (and rarely) was Sev (now Fixer) and even that was contentious. I want to bring a new level of activity into the position of Boss. I want to see my team activity working together, as one cohesive unit, and being able to help increase the role play environment of Synergy as a whole, and greatly strengthen the bonds of RC within SOBDE. I know that I may be new to RC as of late, however I have the skills, and capability to lead this squad in a  serious, professional, and fun way, that can be for the betterment of Delta, SOBDE, and Synergy as a whole. I want to also see greater connectivity between Delta and the rest of the ship, in terms of assisting and providing guidance for other battalions in terms of tactical advising etc. Delta currently have a training regime that is in place, however the inactivity of the current team only allow for one Delta on at a time, and this needs to be changed, so with an increase in activity of the squad, I want to see Delta keep up in the role of doing specialized training. This ties into my point of role play: I want to see Delta increase in role play as a whole, such as having squad members carry out their specific functions, and add a "Republic Commando's-eque feel into the server. Seeing my squad members carry out good, enjoyable RP within the ship is vital to keeping a serious role play environment, and I feel that I can enforce and build that. My final point, is that I want to see Delta work together as what they are, brothers. I want a strong, unified, active squad that will look out for one another, and have strong bonds much like the actual team. Strong team unity and cohesive work will allow for a better work ethic, better activity, and more enjoyably, which ill later enable the members to provide a better environment for everyone.

Squad Likes Each Other > Squad Plays More > More Fun Together > Better Working Environment > Create Enjoyment for Other Players > Everyone Wins

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, extremely well, and I will gladly prove it in the interview.

Availability:

Most days 1PM-10PM (PST) are my most usual times. So around a few hours a day, and I am reachable on Discord at ANY TIME. I am also on Teamspeak most of the time and am also ALWAYS available on their if their are EVER any issues. Weekends are a bit of a off day for me as I am usually busy on them, but I will try to be on for those days. I have been more busy as of late, and that has me on at more night times, however I am actively working on improving my day time activity.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Literally since it started.

Do you have a microphone?:

I think so.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my squad to be Active, Serious, Dedicated, and an Effective team. I will bullet what each of these means:

• Active: This means that you will seem them ACTIVELY PLAYING at least every 2 days, for a good amount of time each day. Seeing RC actually out and doing their own things are very immersive in the role play environment, and greatly strengthen the experience on the server as a whole, and can provide more enjoyably to the game play for Delta.
  • Serious: This means that in-game that they are in character and can demonstrate the qualities of the Republic Commandos. During my tenure as Scorch, I played a bit of a goofball, but that is the kind of character Scorch is, I want to see someone like that playing his role. I want Sev to be edgy-hunter man, and Fixer being a by-the-book second in command type. Minging, and blatant disrespect will NOT be tolerated, and Delta WILL be a serious and coordinated team.
  • Dedicated: This team must have dedication to helping provide a fun, but serious role play environment. This point basically sums up the activity and professionalism into one point, however, it elaborates further that I want to see my team ENJOY what they do. I want people who love Delta Squad, and who want to actively work to make it a better unit that it is.
  • Effective: Delta is a squad, a squad of brothers. I want to see my team be able to work effectively with one another, and with their fellow troopers across the board to be able to accomplish all tasks set in front of them in the best manner. Success isn't an option for Delta, it is what we are going to do. This team will work, and needs to work. I need the team to be effective in working with one another, and I feel I have the ability to do that.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand this, and accept the Terms and Conditions.

In Conclusion

I thank all of you for reading this and taking time to consider the application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Washington
Banned

+1 is this a question

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

19 hours ago, Tyzen said:

Um Sorry washington but you kinda just came back about 2 weeks ago i really don't think you have put in the time for this position I'm sorry but its gonna be a -1 for me

I agree. But think he can still do good. I'll stay neutral on this one.

• Retired Founder

-1, It's like watching your own baby try to walk.

You're too young, sit back down.

In real terms. Baelfire has major seniority, you've only just come back. You could still win the directors over in your interview but I feel like you have a strong battle. Best of luck.

So you're going by Joah now? Its Tanner from high school. You was the one we messed with. Still hasn't changed i see. A loser as ever wow, Now i drive a 2018 BMW and make 500k a year. Sad!,Welp it was nice talking to you Joah its time to check in at my Hospital chain i OWN, Loser.....

Edited by Todd
Just now, Todd said:

So you're going by Joah now? Its Tanner from high school. You was the one we messed with. Still hasn't changed i see. A loser as ever wow, Now i drive a 2018 BMW and make 500k a year. Sad!,Welp it was nice talking to you Joah its time to check in at my Hospital chain i OWN, Loser.....

Uh, you do realize this is a Commander application right?

Please leave a +/- 1 with a reason

so like i was thinking last night while i was watching pretty fireworks and actually doing enjoyable things that I really dont wanna play this game anymore because it is still boring af and nothing happens so ye imma void

but also seeing joahs comment makes me wanna keep running and finesse the postition like i was going to do (and prob wouldve happened), but i planned to retire immediately after getting it (like in the promotion DB) for the meme value but also that creates more hassle for me bc that means i gotta play the game and ion wanna do that so ye i might come back for round 3 at some later date maybe when (if) the new map happens, but for now ye good luck @Mishue dont be retarded like the others and fail your interview you got this king

@Square take this shit down king before i take another 2 mil

5a92031f5c495_imout.jpg.7f10e262e33b59478823980caa7215df.jpg