Special Operations

• Reached Command Sergeant Major

501st Legion

• Reached Executive Officer

• Reached ARC Lead

• Took over Fives

• Was appointed overseer of ARF and ARC

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been in the 501st for about half a year and rose through the ranks from CSM to XO. So I want keep help make the 501st the most RP Battalion and make 501st alive and pretty active. I want to work closely with everyone in the Battalion and make it strong i also want to make myself a great role model to the other members. I will also enforce the rules of the server and if anyone would break that then I won't be afraid to deliver punishment. I want to continue Quills work and try to be the Best BCMD I can Be and I want to work closely with the attack Reg to do training sims and continue to make 501st the biggest Attack battalion on the server. I want to also work with other battalions to get closer bond with other regiments to make events and trainings more as a team effort. I think I can do this position because I proven my leadership skills in events and I think I can handle the position.

I want to create a positive outlook on my battalion and if someone wants to leave my battalion I want to help them sort out what is wrong and try to make the battalion enjoyable for everyone and try to improve on it. I want everyone to Give me ideas also to help me out as well cause giving your own opinion helps the battalion thrive and survive. I love to role play and I would like if all of the battalion to enjoy it also I would like everyone to role play much as possible. I want to work with everyone to make this battalion a fun and enjoyable and Yet professional when events and training are happening.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: pretty much everyday

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: since November of 2017

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the battalion to be strong on RP and I want all the regiments to be strong and active. I want my battalion to be the most active on the server and I want the most Roleplay out of my members. I just really hope the Battalion will be strong and I could make the right choices and make 501st a well organized Battalion. I would continue in Quill’s footsteps. I would also look towards my Commanders and Senior Officers to assist me with running the battalion. I would like to see the 501st Legion disciplined as well.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Edited by VIBRANTHEALER98
  • Agree 2

-1 from what little I have seen and all that I have heard of people close to 501st. I have heard that you activity lacks a lot. I have also heard you only come on when you have to do something. The little work, I have heard, you have put in it shouldn't produce you becoming BCMD. You are a good guy but effort and work wise I have heard little positive. The application is also lacking in severe amounts of information. How can people trust you if you can't express or think about your plans for the future of who you want to lead. Also for people that don't know you the "why should I" section is the greatest downfall. You haven't even put in effort and enthusiasm into your application to step up and take a shit load more responsibility. This can show how dedicated you are to trying to get this spot to lead, which right now shows that you are not. It really reflects your current attitude for this. Some people put tonnes of effort into their apps really trying to convince people to +1 and this is all you can shovel up to represent yourself. - BigZach

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me Teleports from behind nothing personal kid 

<3

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

When i was Captain of the 501st u appeared from SO and became 2ndLT. Due to your hardwork u have been promoted to CPT and ARCL. U helped me with trainings and Heavy Regiment. Then you conillim Bleach and me got Major same day. I am gonna be honest me and bleach wanted both of you to become CMD. NOW I WANT YOU TO BECOME REX. I TRUST YOU AND OUR MEMES AT 4AM. +1

Edited by Black
  • Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• Retired Founder

As General Anakin Skywalker and one of the leaders of the 501st, you kind of do less than your own majors in terms of work. Your activity is close to non-existent to barely around. (Only really around for short amounts of time, and only came around when Quill needed something from you) (A lot of excuses on discord as to why you're not online for the day as well)

You also put little to 0 effort into your application, I'd be worried in the direction of the 501st with no direction.

Quill and I had a conversation regarding who the next Rex should be, and I'll be honest, at this point. No one is fit for the position until someone steps up to plate and actually tries to push this battalion in the right direction. (Quill and I both agreed on this heavily)

As an XO you did not point out the over saturation of the members in the 501st Roster, (there were over 60/70 members that were inactive and it took me sitting down with Rex/Quill to point out this obvious issue)

Don't take this personally but I don't think you're fit for the position, nor do I think you're ready

Neutral for now leaning towards -1

(If you do get the position I promise to be as Loyal to you as I was to Quill)

Respect does go both ways, You have my respect if you make it or not. o7, Good luck Fives.

• Agree 2

-1. When there were issues with your men I had to bring up, you left the channel and ignored it. I had to deal with your Captain Cards (spectacular fellow, by the way) to get it dealt with, and it took Joah getting involved as A akin for you to involve yourself. Inaction like that doesn't make me feel confident you'd be fit for BCMD. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Banned

-1 what is this app

-1, I personally don't believe you are a good candidate for 501st BCMD. I've been through the ups and downs for the 501st for a long time and have worked under a number of Rex's in the past on Icefuse and even now. With the current situation of the 501st, there's no good candidate for Rex and the information on your application is so minimal I don't believe you're motivated enough to be equal to or surpass Quill as the new Rex.

Edit: Changing -1 to +1, after recent things I have hope in you for the battalion as the new Rex.

Edited by Raiden

I remember climbing the ranks with you my friend. We fought tooth and nail for that commander position. Lately your activity has been low though. I wanna see the badger of old. The brother i fought with again. Show me you still have it in you in the next week. +1. 

Edited by conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

I refuse to base my response on other people's words, as should most of you.

Form your own opinion.

Here is what I'll say, Quill wouldn't have made Badger his XO if he didn't do work, if he did just give him the position then that would be Quill's fault.

I've worked with Badger before, I know he does good work.

This is a +1, Badger will continue the good work Quill put into the battalion, or else.

• Agree 1

+1 I've worked with Badger for a long time even before he was Fives, and after working with him for so long I can say he's one great officer and one great canadite for Rex. Yeah he may not be the most active, but hey I DARE YOU to name one Rex that was even active, We've had Kane, Kane 2.0 (Jackson), Acorn, and finally Quill. So why stop the tradition anyway, and besides Badger has something in comman with all of these past Battalion Commanders.......he's an idiot sometimes, but he gets the job done. So I will support him all the way and you can't make me change my mind on that.

Kix/Oredon

Edited by Oredon
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Oredon said:

+1 I've worked with Badger for a long time even before he was Fives, and after working with him for so long I can say he's one great officer and one great canadite for Rex. Yeah he may not be the most active, but hey I DARE YOU to name one Rex that was even active, We've had Kane, Kane 2.0 (Jackson), Acorn, and finally Quill. So why stop the tradition anyway, and besides Badger has something in comman with all of these past Battalion Commanders.......he's an idiot sometimes, but he gets the job done. So I will support him all the way and you can't make me change my mind on that.

Kix/Oredon

Wasnt it Kain? Also Kain/Kane was best 501st BCMD i served under :kappa:

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

16 hours ago, Bbstine said:

I refuse to base my response on other people's words, as should most of you.

Form your own opinion.

Here is what I'll say, Quill wouldn't have made Badger his XO if he didn't do work, if he did just give him the position then that would be Quill's fault.

I've worked with Badger before, I know he does good work.

This is a +1, Badger will continue the good work Quill put into the battalion, or else.

I agree with this well said BBstine

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

+1 Ive seen this man put in work, he was made XO by Quill for a reason, because Quill knows he puts in work and that hes fit for XO.

It sucks that I have to see stuff like

"-1 like joah said in reality right now there really is no good canidate for Rex" 

You're not giving a reason for him to not be the commander, you're just piggybacking on someone higher that yourself in hopes for a recognition.

Edited by Feesh
  • Disagree 4

I know my opinion isn't based on recent actions due to me physically not able to be here or in game, however I will say this.

Badger I met you when you joined into SO as a ARC and then left about a day later to go back to 501st, from there you went on to becoming Fives while dealing with my abuse of breaking your gear via /me and /roll and trying to chase me with CG throughout the times of doing so. Despite CG getting involved you took this playful banter very well and from it we became good friends and I am still friends with you to this day.

From the side lines while I was attempting to fix SO from the resignation of Ryx I saw you putting in large ass amounts of work for 501st and TC, even through your removal from Fives during the TC Wipe. You never lost sight of your goals and kept on pushing forward with your ideals and helped 501st continue to be great.

I can think of no one better for the role of Rex then you so therefore I am going to +1 to you becoming Rex

- Starrk/Rays

Ya know, when I first saw this I was like, well he is an XO so why not. But now that I think about sometimes a person's rank does not reflect very well on how they do. For example when I was a BCMD I notice I had some troopers as a rank higher than they deserved or had troopers far too low.

My point is this, I love going around the ship and trying to meet new people. The fact that you are an XO and Fives as well as with the fact that I barely remember you existing is bad. I don't see you in game practically ever and the application does not look the best. 

• Disagree 1

A NEW GENERATION HAS COME, IM GETTING TOO OLD, I SEEN THIS GUY DO MASSIVE WORK, HE HAS THE DEDICATION, AND COMMITMENT 
GIVE HIM REX
+1 
Edit:6/21/18
Time :10:32 PM Pacific

Give him the chance to prove that he is worthy of his position

Edited by Patrick
13 hours ago, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

My point is this, I love going around the ship and trying to meet new people. The fact that you are an XO and Fives as well as with the fact that I barely remember you existing is bad. I don't see you in game practically ever and the application does not look the best. 

You -1 due to you not seeing him but not how much work he does in the battalion. He could as well be in different time zones and has other things to do at different times when you are on but he actually puts a lot of work in the batt. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 3
21 hours ago, Ragen said:

Im with joah on this one ever since you got fives i might have seen you on 2 times and to me the applications can be worked on to be better so im nutral close to -1

Agree with Ragen  on this and Joah. So imma have to -1 this for now 

Edited by Bleach
  • Disagree 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Founder
Founder

Your application has been accepted for interview

Contact a director on teamspeak by July 3rd for your interview

• Founder
Founder