Ban Appeal

Code_R3d

RP Name: 4thNC PFC CodeRed
Steam ID: 
Date of Ban: 6/18/18
Length of Ban: 7 days
Offense: Racism
Banned By: Prince 
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I wasnt aware that Nigga was considered Racism on this server b/c in irl me and my friends call each other my nigga all the time white and black I was only aware of the hard "R" word as being Racist
Evidence to support your claims: I dont really know what to put for here it wasnt a false ban 

• Agree 1

[Mon Jun 18 16:12:45 2018] [OOC] GUME GANG CodeRed GANG: NIGGA GANG GANG WE SHOOTING PPL
[Mon Jun 18 16:12:48 2018] [OOC] bangbanganggang: GANG GANG
| Null 11 Ordo Skirata is now administrating.
[Mon Jun 18 16:13:07 2018] 91st Recon SPC Hiro: JEW
| GUME GANG CodeRed GANG was banned by Null 11 Ordo Skirata for 7 days. Reason: Racism.....
Player CodeR3d left the game (Banned by Null 11 Ordo Skirata for 7 days. Reason: Racism....)

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Prince said:

[Mon Jun 18 16:12:45 2018] [OOC] GUME GANG CodeRed GANG: NIGGA GANG GANG WE SHOOTING PPL
[Mon Jun 18 16:12:48 2018] [OOC] bangbanganggang: GANG GANG
| Null 11 Ordo Skirata is now administrating.
[Mon Jun 18 16:13:07 2018] 91st Recon SPC Hiro: JEW
| GUME GANG CodeRed GANG was banned by Null 11 Ordo Skirata for 7 days. Reason: Racism.....
Player CodeR3d left the game (Banned by Null 11 Ordo Skirata for 7 days. Reason: Racism....)

| Null 11 Ordo Skirata is now administrating

/me booty holes tightens up xD

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 Its pretty obvious that any form of the n word is racist

3 hours ago, IKE said:

-1 now this technically isn’t your fault. It’s the TR’s fault for not training you properly. Just take this as a lesson that has been leant. Mabye a shorter time.

Code Red is not a new player.

But come on Red boy lmao

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

3 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

+1 People need to chill it's just a word, it not like he's saying the hard r. Lmao

I didnt use it in a racist way too and it was a gang war event i was just messing around and people have said worse and gotten away with it,

• Agree 1
Just now, Code_R3d said:

I didnt use it in a racist way too and it was a gang war event i was just messing around and people have said worse and gotten away with it,

I mean you were just messing around it wasn't like you were calling someone it. Also, I forgot it was 2018 and everyone takes offense to stuff. :)

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
Banned

-1. It should be common sense that any racist slang will not be tolerated. No matter what form it is in, it is still considered racism. Wait your ban and take time to think upon your actions.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

25 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

You take offense to everything, look at your forum rep

i heard someone say something about forum rep is that about me?

also this is kinda unrelated but who won the gang war?

in regard to ban -1 racism is usually perma 7 days is a lucky break

Bruh what the actual fuck.... nigga isn’t that racist, I literally know not a single person in my life[Literally] that takes offense from nigga. Take the stick out of your asshole he was fooling around and enjoying himself I do t think my guy here meant to be offensive towards black people. +1 don’t quote me because Idgaf

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1