[SR] Square [Director]

RP Name:

SOBDE & SPEC Senior Commander Square

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:62612744

Brigade you are applying for:

Marshal Commander

Experience:

Icefuse Server experience: (Not much but decided to throw it in anyway)

Dooms Unit: PVT-CSM

104th PVT-CSM

Synergy Server Experience: 

104th PVT-Commander

Specialized Regimental Commander

SOBDE & SPEC Senior Commander

Senator Lux Bonteri

Senator Padme Amidala

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:

The server has a lot of huge things to look forward to. We have a brand new map coming out and many new features that make our server stand out above all others. We are also heading into Summer which means we will be experiencing a massive population increase with people of all ages coming out of school and having a lot more free time on their hands. As of right now, our high command is very lacking in terms of structure because of the amount of positions that are currently open in it. So far everything has been flowing smoothly but as we get closer to these achievements and more people begin to look towards synergy as their choice for star wars rp. These holes that are not filled in high command could potentially start to cause other bigger problems. I believe that I could make a good Marshal Commander for the synergy role play community for a number of reasons. To start off, I believe that my judgement is very much in check. I can judge the character and work ethic of a person very well which can help me put people in the places that they will thrive in and in turn better the community. I also know how to help teach and allow people to improve on things so they don't just simply give up because they can't do it, rather find a way so that they can do it. That being said, I am able to recognize when someone is not doing what they should be doing and deal with the situation accordingly meaning making sure that person changes to do what is needed for the community, or taking that person out of that position if they are not able to adequately perform the duties the role entails. I also think that I can set a good example as the Marshal Commander and be someone that people can look up to and go to for any kind of support that they need. All in all, I have been in high command for quite some time now and I believe that I can fill this role carrying out it's duties and be Synergy's next Marshal Commander.     

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?:

Yes I have reviewed the lore for each battalion in the Grand Army that are included in Synergy.

Availability:

Work schedule varies depending on the week but I typically have to go in 3 or 4 times per week. My shifts are either morning shifts that get done at 2:00, or afternoon shifts that get done a bit later (I usually tend to have more morning shifts in a week). Regardless, I am typically on every day in game, teamspeak and discord unless some type of real life emergency happens or I don't have access to my computer. When I am not playing garry's mod I am still almost always signed into teamspeak/discord to be contacted if need be. That being said, when I am not at home, I have discord and teamspeak on my phone as well so that I can stay connected if I need to go on an LOA ever or just can't simply make it to my computer at that time.  

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Synergy Administrative Team: New Admin - Admin - Vet Admin - Senior Admin - Vet Admin - Overseer - Head Administrator - Director

Clone Ranks: 104th Enlisted - Commander, Specialized Regimental Commander, SOBDE & SPEC Senior Commander

Senators: Senator Lux Bonteri, Senator Padme Amidala

Training Program: Trainer - Trainer Officer - Trainer Manager - Head Trainer Manager

Game Master Program: Game Master - Game Master Chief

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term, I would like to see all the application positions filled with high quality people that care for community and do good work to preserve and grow their respected areas of operation. I want to see each and every battalion in the best possible state they can be and taking advantage of and expressing the various different opportunities that come their way. I want to see more collaborations between different regiments and even create better relations between Clones, Jedi, and Senators so that the community is all working with one another to create the best possible experience for a player to have. One thing that I really want to stick with people at the end of my term is that they should always speak up and ask for help or guidance when needed instead of just simply staying quiet. You don't have to like everyone that plays on the server, but we are all a community with the same interests and passions so you should respect one another. A philosophy that I learned to live by throughout my years of playing star wars roleplay on synergy and icefuse is that when you come across a cc, padawan, new admin or anyone at any rank, you never know who they will become and who they will turn out to be. I want others to follow and respect this philosophy.    

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

One obvious way to help try and improve relations within the Grand Army would be to promote more cross regiment training so that other battalions would work together more. However, I strive to find new and more creative ways than just the any old standard training that people do on a daily basis. This could include more passive role play situations where people are interacting with each other on their own terms rather than just shooting some droids in a simulation. When done right passive role play situations can prove to be much more fun and much more enjoyable than a training or a shoot em up event. Furthermore, I believe that deploying multiple battalions on a quality well put together mission in which they have fun will help increase communication and overall interactions with each other. Like I said before not everyone is going to like the everyone on the server, but we all have to do our best to respect one another for the communities sake.     

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your senior commander rank?:

Yes.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 ABOUT FUCKING TIME SQUARE

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder
3 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

+1 ABOUT FUCKING TIME SQUARE

I bet you had a notification set up to tell you when I posted. 

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 He's  a good guy but he never really engaged with his battalions when he was a regimental for the spec reg. To my knowledge he never really improved on it when he got S+S Senior Reg. 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned

+1 yeah i think hes pretty hot