Meows Gregor App take 2

Steam Name:Meowthemeower

RP Name:TRO RC 79 Foxtrot TECH Meow/ Padawan S Meow

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:90701592

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Foxtrot

Experience:Ok so first I started out in DU very first battalion I joined I quickly grew to love that battalion and worked day and night tirelessly to help it grow. I quickly rose to the ranks of CSM and then a week later I was promoted to 2LT after that I moved up to captain pretty fast. At this point deadly Resigned from BCMD so jayarr promoted me to COL because he thought I was the only one that could become BCMD but I needed more  experience so I was waved and I applied for Doom. I was Doom for 2-3 Weeks I worked hard as Doom and I was prepping Chambers for my spot if something came up and of course something did so I resigned and was gone for about a month.

After that I joined Gm and I became captain I was in GM for 2 weeks around there I didn't enjoy it I helped as much as I could but I wasn't having that much fun there. So I helped as much as I could in those last few days and then I notified them I was leaving all in good cause though I saw SO having trouble with members.

So I quickly joined them and suggested ideas on how to get more and less mingy people.

I joined as a 2LT and in 3 days I was promoted to 1stLT for my hard work and then a day later I was promoted to CPT I enjoyed SO it was fun I loved to help out and host training. I suggested many ideas and they kept growing and growing. And keep in mind the reason I left So was because I knew Forge would get BCMD and I trusted he would be good for the job and keep So alive.

And now to my last part.

I had this thing were I really wanted to join RC so I saw foxtrot was doing tryouts so I tried and failed on faces and then I tried again and I failed 5 times and then I all of a sudden was filled with calmness and I easily past iv been in Foxtrot for 2-3 weeks and I was promoted to XO by Brak. He trusted me with tryouts And said I can do them without me having to ask him. So I worked hard in Foxtrot and now I think it's time for the next step.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

1. I have the experience as one.

2. I have learned how to lead Foxtrot.

3. I'm super active and I'm often told to get off by some community members.

4. I have plans for Foxtrot and training ideas.

5. I'm the XO for Foxtrot and I'm pretty much the only Foxtrot that can apply.

6.I know how RC runs and what I need to do as a squad lead.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:Yes

Availability:um well weekends 4-7 hours and weekdays idk usually 3-4 matters if I have homework or not

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:468 hours almost none of this is afk hours.

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:Well for starters I want the squad to be full. Next I want them to be serious not minges and I don't want them to be complete idiots and thinking  there better than other people. Id want to revamp the tryouts a little add some different faces maybe 3 docs so we can change it up. Because I know when people do faces they mark down what way they were facing iv seen people butcher faces and then do some right faces until the get it right. Id probably Try to get Foxtrot doing trainings more often  PVP ,trigger Discipline, and some other stuff.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:yes

• Disagree 3

-1, I will follow Zim's advice here and give a reason. You are just not mature enough or a good enough leader for the position. The toxicity in the DU discord which got you kicked out of it shows that, you being a past Doom makes that worse. You just overall being immature ingame in different situations lead to you not being staff. Overall, the potential lies, bad attitude, immaturity, and leadership status is what leads me to believe that you are not prepared for this position.

• Agree 4

I wish those -1 had reason with it, could actually mean something and know why you dont want meow as Gregor, but anyway. I will +1 at the moment until someone came to me with a decent reason to -1 you, that isnt drama and an actual reason that has anything to do in RP. I saw people calling you immature and such earlier, but honestly, sure when I first saw you as RC I had you arrested for a little thing that happened but I was told you have been talked to and since then I didnt see anything wrong with you that would show me you arent worth of being RC lead squad. 

I saw a lot of people that I play a lot on Gmod with -1 this app, lets hope that because I dont agree with your -1 you dont start talking shit on me or such, at the end of the day it is just an opinion and a game as well. We are here to have fun so fuck all of the drama there is way too much in this comminity.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

I wish those -1 had reason with it, could actually mean something and know why you dont want meow as Gregor, but anyway. I will +1 at the moment until someone came to me with a decent reason to -1 you, that isnt drama and an actual reason that has anything to do in RP. I saw people calling you immature and such earlier, but honestly, sure when I first saw you as RC I had you arrested for a little thing that happened but I was told you have been talked to and since then I didnt see anything wrong with you that would show me you arent worth of being RC lead squad. 

I saw a lot of people that I play a lot on Gmod with -1 this app, lets hope that because I dont agree with your -1 you dont start talking shit on me or such, at the end of the day it is just an opinion and a game as well. We are here to have fun so fuck all of the drama there is way too much in this comminity.

I would bring up the reasons but I don't want to get instantly banned for stating facts like Pyle :C

Just now, Weeaboo said:

I would bring up the reasons but I don't want to get instantly banned for stating facts like Pyle :C

Well tell me why the reason bringed up mean that he isnt worth to be Gregor. The reason that Pyle said had nothing to do with RP or his attitude in game or just the game in general

• Retired Founder

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ +1 / -1.
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴜɴʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇs ɢᴜʏs.

1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

The reason that Pyle said had nothing to do with RP or his attitude in game or just the game in general

Lying in a resignation, tells me personally, he'd rather make up excuses, than to actually state the reality of it. It shows bad quality in a leader if they have to lie or make excuses to avoid a possible negative vibe about him, instead of stating it how it is and owning up to it. It would have been more respectful if he had stated "I just don't have fun playing DU anymore" than making an excuse about something tragic.

My reason isn't whether or not his mom is actually dead, or if he somehow preformed the law of equivalent exchange and is an alchemist too. Lying or making excuses is a bad leadership quality, one that shouldn't be in the leader of an RC squad, period.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
7 minutes ago, Sythen McSwiggity said:

Lying in a resignation, tells me personally, he'd rather make up excuses, than to actually state the reality of it. It shows bad quality in a leader if they have to lie or make excuses to avoid a possible negative vibe about him, instead of stating it how it is and owning up to it. It would have been more respectful if he had stated "I just don't have fun playing DU anymore" than making an excuse about something tragic.

My reason isn't whether or not his mom is actually dead, or if he somehow preformed the law of equivalent exchange and is an alchemist too. Lying or making excuses is a bad leadership quality, one that shouldn't be in the leader of an RC squad, period.

Fair enough. You are the first one coming to me with an actual reason and decent explanation, but I will keep my +1 for now. It's been an amount of time since that Doom resignation, he could have change and everyone has the right to get a 2nd chance. If he still sucks or what ever reason there is commander report for a reason. But from what I saw he looks fine to be a lead squad to me.

Edited by Bazoo
28 minutes ago, Esitt said:

-1, I will follow Zim's advice here and give a reason. Wether you lied or didn't lie about your Real Mother's current health status is besides the point. You are just not mature enough or a good enough leader for the position. The toxicity in the DU discord which got you kicked out of it shows that, you being a past Doom makes that worse. You just overall being immature ingame in different situations lead to you not being staff. Overall, the potential lies, bad attitude, immaturity, and leadership status is what leads me to believe that you are not prepared for this position.

This ^^^

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

Fair enough. You are the first one coming to me with an actual reason and decent explanation, but I will keep my +1 for now. It's been an amount of time since that Doom resignation, he could have change and everyone has the right to get a 2nd chance. If he still sucks or what ever reason there is commander report for a reason. But from what I saw he looks fine to be a lead squad to me.

My attempt was not to convince you, but to satisfy you with a sound reason. The point of this is community opinion on someones application, not to get others to change their arbitrarily "shitty" opinion. If meow gets the spot, good on him, I just won't agree with it, especially considering his responses on the last thread in reaction to the call-out of him "growing a new mommy" lol.

37 minutes ago, Esitt said:

-1, I will follow Zim's advice here and give a reason. Wether you lied or didn't lie about your Real Mother's current health status is besides the point. You are just not mature enough or a good enough leader for the position. The toxicity in the DU discord which got you kicked out of it shows that, you being a past Doom makes that worse. You just overall being immature ingame in different situations lead to you not being staff. Overall, the potential lies, bad attitude, immaturity, and leadership status is what leads me to believe that you are not prepared for this position.

-1 I personally couldn't put it any better.

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

45 minutes ago, Core said:

-1 Changed my mind again I think no one is ready for Gregor 

Can you explain, like why Meow wouldnt be a great Squad lead, I dont feel like sayin no one is ready is a reason to -1 if thats it 

+1 if we are only addressing the game and nothing else I have seen you be fairly mature as well as active in terms of being a foxtrot member, I know a lot of my boys will be kinda pissed I +1'd due to the last post and the results of it but I am able to separate whatever lies you may or may not have told from your ability to lead a squad of three people on a garry's mod server. Have a good one.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

-1 It doesn't seem as if there are any applicants for Gregor that are worthy currently.

As stated before, the reasoning for my -1 is because I believe you are not mature enough for the position. I have nothing against you as a person, however I do not think you are the man to be the next Gregor.

3 hours ago, Esitt said:

-1, I will follow Zim's advice here and give a reason. You are just not mature enough or a good enough leader for the position. The toxicity in the DU discord which got you kicked out of it shows that, you being a past Doom makes that worse. You just overall being immature ingame in different situations lead to you not being staff. Overall, the potential lies, bad attitude, immaturity, and leadership status is what leads me to believe that you are not prepared for this position.

Exactly, -1

• Agree 1

spacer.png

I will expand on my previous -1 from earlier. Personal experiences with you have been good and bad but mostly negative. You did ok with DU but then left because reasons that i will not state because I'm not tryna get banned. You got really mad at my battalion for reasons of I don't know but you got butthurt enough to walk over and shoot the prisoner we were doing rp with for no reason. Overall, you could probably make it work but maturity and attitude issues are what are holding you back. 

If nobody could tell, -1

• Agree 3
7 hours ago, Esitt said:

-1 Reasons stated

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

unknown.png

I haven't talked too you much recently, but I forgive you for what happened with DU. I get that you were in a hard place and I don't want to see it ruining all of your hard work on the server. When you were in DU we were friends and I feel like your ready. +1

• Agree 2
16 hours ago, Esitt said:

-1, could not have said it better myself. 

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, meowthemeower said:

@Eggcould we talk about that because Im pretty sure I shot the floating watermelon not your prisoner? If I did I’m sorry didn’t mean to

All good my lad, it's just a game

Banned

-1 you're not ready yet

+Support After joining Delta and actually seeing how you work and getting to know you a tad I feel you would make a great gregor.

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 I knew meow personally in DU and from what i saw meow was very mature and calm nothing really got him down he was a great commander for du and he has a previous experience he will be a great Foxtrot commander

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

This application is being [DENIED] due to the [poor amount of community feedback]

You may reapply for another Commander Position in 30 days (06/29/28)

Please take this 30 day cooldown to improve yourself as an applicant!

British