[SR] Twrgy [A]

RP Name:
TR 501st MEDO Major Twrgy

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:33490105

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
Foxtrot Squad Lead Gegor 

Experience:

I first started playing Star Wars RP early November of 2017 when I broke my growth plate and was stuck in bed for 2 months. I was extremely bored and had a lot of time on my hands so I put all my time and effort into Synergy. 

Here's how it went 

212th PVT Twrgy - TR 212th 2ndAC SSG Twrgy
I was in 212th for about a good month and it was great, I learned all the basics and how to be a good soldier. After starting to go up the ranks I decided to go to 2ndAC tryouts and past on my first try. I eventually became a 2ndAC Medic and had a lot of fun with that. But with me being new to the server and wanting to find a battalion that was perfect for me, I eventually left the 212th Attack Battalion.
212th was amazing, but I just didn't feel like it was right for me.

327th Defence Battalion 

327th was my home, everyone in it was a really good friend of mine. I loved that battalion, it was the first battalion that I was fully loyal too. I was of course a medic and became apart of BACTL. I had so much fun saving lives and having an overall fun time. But this fun was very short lived because around this time is when my leg started to feel better I went inactive
So for the 2months, I was stuck in bed I put around 600 hours a month into synergy and got burnt out. I took a break for about 3 months to kinda get my life back together. 

I come back after not going on the server for 3 months and I see that 327th and 91st are gone. It hurt a little bit but I searched for a battalion that had my old friends in it.

Galactic Marines
With me being extremely interested in joining RC I needed to be put in a serious 
environment so I can get properly trained. GM and all the NCO's in it helped me out in so many different ways. Everything to Oxen telling me about every single part of my computer to teach me 
tech, to shaping me into a disciplined individual.
Huge thank you to GM and everything that they did for me. Including TECH/EOD training and of the 
GMACT's. I learned everything that I needed too. If you want to learn everything from tactics to leadership, I HIGHLY recommend GM for anyone who is interested in learning how to be a leader.

Now that I was properly trained It was time to go for RC. I probably attended to 20+ tryouts and never gave up. It was extremely hard not giving up but something about me is that I never give up on anything no matter how big the goal is.

Delta Squad TECH Fixer
After days of just staying online waiting for tryouts finally got in and damn did it feel great. Every since getting Fixer I have been super active and having a blast on synergy. I have been doing mass amounts of RP and have met so many new people. Being in RC is amazing because its like one big friend group, and this is something I never want to leave. I took a 3-day break from Garry's mod and that break just completely made me want to be even more active than I usually am. 

Delta Squad EOD Scorch

Although I wasn't scorch for that long I had a lot of fun doing the things scorch would do, running around defusing bombs and acting like the joker he was. But around the time I was Scorch was when I got bored of being RC and left to join a battalion.

501st Attack Battalion
Ahh, 501st. A couple days go by after leaving RC and I finally joined back to 501st. I just recently started to really shapen up my attitude and start putting in work to the battalion. I have been working extremely hard to help Quill and the whole 501st. I have been learning so much through all the officers in the 501st. After being in RC for 1/2 months it felt really good to be in an actual battalion and take control. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been on Synergy for a while now and I have learned so much. I am super confident in the plans I have for the future of Foxtrot Squad. I am willing to work closely with everyone in Foxtrot Squad and be open to every suggestion and idea. I want to make Foxtrot fun and entertaining because sometimes being in RC gets boring and I want to turn that around and bring in some fun to the Squad. I will be heavily pushing activity and their behavior to keep the squad to its full potential. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes. 

Availability:

Weekdays: 12:00PM-11:00PM
Weekends are a bit harder for me to get on, but I can for sure get at least 10 hours in over the weekend.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
Since early November of 2017

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
Although there Is not much I can do with 4 people, I do have some plans. I want to have everyone having a blast and super active. Like giving rewards to the active users. Overall at the end of my term, the squad will be outstanding and better than ever.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes.

+1

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
14 minutes ago, Pytin said:

+1 Twrgy has been the Longest Member Running member in SOBDE. If anyone Serves it. He has the Talent too

Wait but im the longest rn

2 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

+1 most active and trust worthy guy I know in SOBDE

He's not in SOBDE right now, also -1. 

I have nothing against you Twrgy, but I think someone within Foxtrot should run for it right now. 

My reasoning is that previous actions make it seem sketchy, either you are looking for power or it just so happens to me that's what it looks like.

On May 14 you applied for Covert Ops Captain, coincedentally the same day JBFox applied for Boss.

On May 16, shortly after JBFox got his Boss app temporarily denied you voided your Cover Ops Captain application stating "With Delta Squad Boss opening up I have decided to go for that."

Regardless of Boss being open for nearly 2 days before stating that, it's too coincedental you state that just after JBFox got denied - Making it seem as now that there was no competition you would go for it.

JBFox then got his application re-opened, yet you still never posted yours - as you said you would, meaning you backed away or changed your mind. A weak move coming from a person who is supposed to become a Lead. Sure, some would say that you could argue perhaps you found JBFox to be better fit for the role, but did you actually even talk to JB about the situation and what was going on leading to his application being brought back? You simply saw his got denied and immediately jumped ship.

You also state you left RC previously because it was boring, yet one of your reasons to go for Gregor is to make RC fun. You don't need to be the Lead to make it fun, you just need to put effort into making it fun so I don't see why you'd go back to a role you previously considered boring. What will stop you from getting bored from it again?

I could go on but it would just be further nitpicking.

• Agree 1

-1 I like you but you are indecisive, this isn't to harm you but it proves a point. Not to be a dick but you've voided at least 2 or 3 commander applications. Please figure out what you actually want to do before posting applications.

33 minutes ago, Zyner said:

On May 14 you applied for Covert Ops Captain, coincedentally the same day JBFox applied for Boss.

On May 16, shortly after JBFox got his Boss app temporarily denied you voided your Cover Ops Captain application stating "With Delta Squad Boss opening up I have decided to go for that."

Old Man Voight / C3PO

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

29 minutes ago, Zyner said:

My reasoning is that previous actions make it seem sketchy, either you are looking for power or it just so happens to me that's what it looks like.

Regardless of Boss being open for nearly 2 days before stating that, it's too coincedental you state that just after JBFox got denied - Making it seem as now that there was no competition you would go for it.

JBFox then got his application re-opened, yet you still never posted yours - as you said you would, meaning you backed away or changed your mind. A weak move coming from a person who is supposed to become a Lead. Sure, some would say that you could argue perhaps you found JBFox to be better fit for the role, but did you actually even talk to JB about the situation and what was going on leading to his application being brought back? You simply saw his got denied and immediately jumped ship.

You also state you left RC previously because it was boring, yet one of your reasons to go for Gregor is to make RC fun. You don't need to be the Lead to make it fun, you just need to put effort into making it fun so I don't see why you'd go back to a role you previously considered boring. What will stop you from getting bored from it again?

I could go on but it would just be further nitpicking.

The reason why I didn't go for Boss is after talking with everyone in SOBDE they would rather have JBfox go for it. Ever since Boss opened up I was saying that if anyone in SOBDE doesn't go for it I would which is why I decided to go for it. But I understand where you're coming from and I shouldn't have gone for it until the situation was resolved.

46 minutes ago, JBFox said:

He's not in SOBDE right now, also -1. 

I have nothing against you Twrgy, but I think someone within Foxtrot should run for it right now. 

I meant he was good and active when he was fixer my b should have clarified

-1. We have talked a lot about this. I want you to have fun doing what you want on the server. In my opinion, the best thing for you is to prove yourself even more than you have already by remaining in a battalion, whether it be 501st or somewhere else. I would gladly support your climb to Gregor, but I think you have been doing so well in my battalion that staying longer will only benefit you later on in a Squad Lead position.

I have to say -1 myself just based off what other people said and one perticular line in your app which is "But around the time I was Scorch was when I got bored of being RC and left to join a battalion." What prevents this from happening again especially holding such a important role as Gregor.

Edited by Mishue

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for Interview

You have until June 5th to contact a Director on Teamspeak to notify them that you are ready to conduct your interview

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of Foxtrot Squad Lead Gregor.