Fours

Battalion: 
Delta Squad

RP Name: 
Delta 38 Squad Leader Boss

Date: 
4/17/18

Reason: 
Alright, I wasn't gonna make this a thing, but shit. I'm bored, and a lot of others I've noticed are bored too. But they're not who I'm concerned about right now. Between the events that either got progressively boring as time went on or no events at all, I'm just kinda sick of it. I've not had much fun in an event in quite a while now, part of the reason I've been a ghost this past few days-week. 

Not the only reason though. I'll be honest. The shitty unneeded drama between everyone lately has gone too far and been taken way too out of hand. It's pretty much a big bitch. People need to learn when to stop bringing unwanted attention to the forums when a simple private message can solve 90% of peoples problems. But what would I know? It's not like it actually ever works right? Right? Uhuh...

So yea, I'll be gone for a while. Probably won't be around until June, maybe longer. I'm not sure at all. But yea, I'll leave my steam account in this post.

Goodbyes:

Here we go...

@Tyzen @Derv @Twrgy Probably some of the best Delta Squad members I could've asked for. I know we weren't the perfect squad, but you guys still supported me and that's what counts from my point of view. Would like to see one of you as Boss next, but that's just a former Boss' every instinct.

@Vires Great support from you before I even had applied for this position. Wouldn't have gotten this opportunity without you.

@Korm Best Kal, hands down. Sorry that you got Overseer for a week then got super cucked with no real trial period.

@Prince A solid exterior, but I know you still love me. Great Ordo, great guy.

@woeny23 Best SOBDE Regimental Commander, even though they don't need one.

@Rasputin I kept @ing Buzz. I remembered though.

Some honorable mentions...

@Jackson 

@wicked

@Arcann

@Freck @Medic @Notadroid @Genji the Asian @Meree- wait a second

@Brak/Mainstay @Faded @Bbstine

@Rush Cat @SquirtleKitty @Baxter @Ati- wait a second

All these people made for a fun experience in some way or another. If I didn't put your name and we've had some fun experience, whoops, I may have forgotten to put your name. But yea, that's pretty much it from me.

Almost forgot the steam account, so if you wanna add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThePotatoBlight/

The day Darman became Nyon, yea... I that said right.

20180227184658_1.thumb.jpg.573304f441b20f3faa67ff5e0a23fb1f.jpg

So what is the story of the legendary ChipChiip?
20180301205249_1.thumb.jpg.455f9c1d173c0af84d2044e42a2b3142.jpg

The day the Ghost Company shot Foxtrot
20180307174515_1.thumb.jpg.a4daea4ee9480305756f71f7640aa626.jpg

The day of the Boss Baby

5ad6707ea2038_4000_screenshots_20180405161032_1(2).thumb.jpg.0c9d35ce0e771d575783f1414120bfbb.jpg

Edited by Fours
Centering and screenshots
  • Agree 9

Rest in piece, I remember getting you to come to our tryouts to become my fixer and after failing once you smarted up and got through it, and eventually took the thrown for yourself after I resigned, you were a amazing squad member and squad leader 

Edited by Vires
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 was a great boss ran a great squad sad to see you soon hopefully one day you'll return 

• Agree 1

One of the best RC members you will be missed man

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin