Arcann's Staff Application

Arcann

RP Name: RC Jedi General Aayla Secura 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69245803

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Honestly I didn't really think about joining the staff team until a couple nights ago and when I was recommended by a couple of people awhile back. Even after that I didn't really try to become staff due to all the New Admins I saw when I first joined even up until now. Even if there are several New Admins, I'm sure staff could always use an extra hand. Another reason is my sleep schedule is mostly messed up on the weekends so I am on early in the morning and late at night when everyone is asleep, at work, or busy doing something else. Plenty of minges on early in the morning when staff are away and it's been happening for awhile and I cant really do anything about it unless I have permissions to do something about it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Some people know me as Aayla and some people know me as Arcann. I'm a pretty friendly guy if you get to know me, people usually get on my good side so that's also a plus. Currently looking for a new job cause Chick fil a and Publix weren't exactly what I wanted to do forever. I spend most of my time on this server cause I have nothing better to do, most of the people here are chill, and most games now and days are lowkey boring and this is all that's really entertaining for me right now.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I was a former moderator on Icefuse, and have also been staff on several other communities outside of Garry's Mod

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

Congratulations Arcann! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/13/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

Either people are on the forums now, or you are just a god. I'm going with god. 17 +1's in a day.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending