Taur - RM Change

Taur

Name: Taur

Suggestion: Change RM to 307th medical division

Implementation: Just change everything related to RM with 307th

Lore: RM has no lore at all.
307th on the other hand might not be known that much, not even sure if it has that much real lore. The point is that it has lore.

On the pages it said that CC-100/4090, nicknamed Meds, the Commander is from the 307th

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/307th_Medical_Division

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/CC-100/4090

Give us some lore

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: All RM jobs

Model: Uhh while I make this suggestion: Change the Hazard Trooper model to the actual hazard trooper model (yes we have one) for all the other jobs: /

Weapons:/

Other:Name from RM to 307th.

Edit: This is just a name change

Edited by Taur
  • Disagree 1

Either way, the 307th has no lore at all either, and they're called Republic Medics because that's what they are, meaning they do anything to do with medical advisement, overseeing, etc... the way they were made for the server. The name change kinda takes away from all those traits they already have, if you were going by this "lore" that doesn't even exist. This 307th was a combatant medical division by the looks of it.

-1 you're a bunch of medics and having fake lore imo is worse than having no lore. But what should happen is the naval medical branch should replace Rm as the medical passive rp branch for people to go into and then remove the rm battalion so people can have their medics back. But that's just me.

• Agree 10
  • Disagree 2
4 minutes ago, Egg said:

-1 you're a bunch of medics and having fake lore imo is worse than having no lore. But what should happen is the naval medical branch should replace Rm as the medical passive rp branch for people to go into and then remove the rm battalion so people can have their medics back. But that's just me.

People would then need to donate to passive rp as a navel and not a medical trooper, or join a battalion that’s not medically focused at all. 

9 minutes ago, Egg said:

No need to be toxic, I ask for a name change and you start asking to remove the battalion

• Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Taur said:

No need to be toxic, I ask for a name change and you start asking to remove the battalion

Its not really being toxic, its his opinion, and kind of an opinion I share with him. TBH I think Naval medics should return and return medics back to the battalions. But that is just me, and I know i left the server, but some outside look helps.

-PUCK

• Agree 3
Just now, Taur said:

It is being toxic

Well then let me put it this way, the only reason that RM is still around, and I guess so would 307th would only survive with also is that they are a battalion that is a job focused battalion and, other then the attack battalions, no other battalions has medics. Because if you think of it few months ago, Joah said that he was removing battalions the had barley a page of lore. Thats why 327th and the 91st was removed. RM was spared as I stated before. And when I look at the "lore" that you presented, RM and 307th is almost exactly the same, but 307th has a half paragraph to its "lore". So with the upmost respect, can we not knit pick on the smallest of things.

-PUCK

2 minutes ago, Puck said:

Its not really being toxic, its his opinion, and kind of an opinion I share with him. TBH I think Naval medics should return and return medics back to the battalions. But that is just me, and I know i left the server, but some outside look helps.

-PUCK

This post is because I made a suggestion, give a +1/-1 with a reason, if he wants it removed, he can make a suggestion as well

2 minutes ago, Puck said:

Well then let me put it this way, the only reason that RM is still around, and I guess so would 307th would only survive with also is that they are a battalion that is a job focused battalion and, other then the attack battalions, no other battalions has medics. Because if you think of it few months ago, Joah said that he was removing battalions the had barley a page of lore. Thats why 327th and the 91st was removed. RM was spared as I stated before. And when I look at the "lore" that you presented, RM and 307th is almost exactly the same, but 307th has a half paragraph to its "lore". So with the upmost respect, can we not knit pick on the smallest of things.

-PUCK

Joah removed them because he wanted less battalions so other battalions could grow more

Just now, Taur said:

This post is because I made a suggestion, give a +1/-1 with a reason, if he wants it removed, he can make a suggestion as well

200w.webp

I think you missed the point. also if you wanted a +1/-1 opinion, then from me, its a -1. 

-PUCK

1 minute ago, Puck said:

200w.webp

I think you missed the point. also if you wanted a +1/-1 opinion, then from me, its a -1. 

-PUCK

I don't think you understand the whole point of "suggestions"
I suggested A SIMPLE name change, if you want to speak about anything else, go make a suggestion yourself

Just now, Taur said:

I don't think you understand the whole point of "suggestions"
I suggested A SIMPLE name change, if you want to speak about anything else, go make a suggestion yourself

I understand the point of this, and I hope you understand that all I'm giving you is some criticism to your suggestion and reasoning. So slow down for a sec and read and understand the criticism before you lose yourself. 

-PUCK  

24 minutes ago, Puck said:

I understand the point of this, and I hope you understand that all I'm giving you is some criticism to your suggestion and reasoning. So slow down for a sec and read and understand the criticism before you lose yourself. 

-PUCK  

Don't worry; I accept ANY critisism RELATED to this topic. For example; Banjans gave a -1 with a reason and I understand that

2 hours ago, Egg said:

I don't agree I am both RM and Naval. I don't understand how ever is how you point about naval is valid to this conversation. As Naval I also have purpose but you don't know that because of the negative state of medical naval and how it's pretty much dead. Please try and make criticism that is contributing to the topic at hand and not some terrible "hit-Piece".

-BigZach

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Just going to say that most people in the RM don't like the RM, they want another name.

Republic Medics basically says that we are medics of the republic (I know that it is true)
We want something different, we are still a battalion not "just clones who have medkits"

3 hours ago, Vicodin said:

People would then need to donate to passive rp as a navel and not a medical trooper, or join a battalion that’s not medically focused at all. 

That isn't true at all though. If battalion medics were reintroduced you could be a battalion medic and still do medical passive rp. Naval medics would have a reason to exist again because they would be in charge of the medbay. You can still do passive rp but it would also help revive naval which is in some desperate need of that right now. 

On a completely unrelated topic please keep the arguing to a minimum this is a suggestion, not tantrum rantrums. Not trying to have this locked for flame.

• Agree 7
1 minute ago, Egg said:

That isn't true at all though. If battalion medics were reintroduced you could be a battalion medic and still do medical passive rp. Naval medics would have a reason to exist again because they would be in charge of the medbay. You can still do passive rp but it would also help revive naval which is in some desperate need of that right now. 

On a completely unrelated topic please keep the arguing to a minimum this is a suggestion, not tantrum rantrums. Not trying to have this locked for flame.

I remember on the old ship, medbay was always empty, maybe there was a naval in there if you were very lucky.
Medrp was close to dead.

• Disagree 3
7 minutes ago, Egg said:

I can +1 the shit out of this statement. As naval medical manager, we are insanely struggling with it. Since day 1 i said RM wouldn't work and i can say I'm right. Renaming RM won't really do anything. Also I've told BigZach that some RM are getting to attached to their powers. Fix your battalion before you want a change.

• Agree 3

WAS MEDIC

"Give us back battalion medics" Egg exclaimed, demanding for something taken long ago. "But why, it would ruin our RP" the RM said in response. "You guys have NO lore and do not exist, and are trying to give yourselves a fandom tag to your name, we removed battalions for having less lore" Washington boldly stated, "If we go off things in fandom, might as well just make this custom lore and make me Jedi Master Ahsoka Tano, if we go off of things that are made up." Then, out of the blue, Medic (the man, not the medical personnel), stated how Naval could easily run RMs job, and things would actually function since the battalion is broken. "Is a name change really necessary" we all asked ourselves, will it fix the issues in RM? No, we all said unanimously"

• Agree 4
26 minutes ago, Taur said:

I remember on the old ship, medbay was always empty, maybe there was a naval in there if you were very lucky.
Medrp was close to dead.

That was an old med-bay and a different group of people. Naval could use this back hosnetly.

• Coordinator
Coordinator
21 minutes ago, Medic said:

. Also I've told BigZach that some RM are getting to attached to their powers. Fix your battalion before you want a change.

Not gonna lie this is true Sorry but for now -1

• Agree 2

I don't think any naval will pick up medical rp.  This server has some pretty bad rp standards so I don't know why the name of a bat even matters. There has to be a medical core in the vast star wars universe. Who cares what its called. I'm unsure why people think rm is failing.  

• Agree 1
58 minutes ago, Egg said:

I like your idea somewhat Egg.  But many of the battalion medics just do the med training and then do nothing with.  RM serve specialty purposes that a normal medic or naval medic might not supply (at the current moment).  If you join RM, you’re doing it for passive RP aspect, not shooting em up, hell I ask a battalion medic to do something they either a) don’t do it all or have no idea what they’re doing or b) they half ass their rp.

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

48 minutes ago, Washington said:

"Give us back battalion medics" Egg exclaimed, demanding for something taken long ago. "But why, it would ruin our RP" the RM said in response. "You guys have NO lore and do not exist, and are trying to give yourselves a fandom tag to your name, we removed battalions for having less lore" Washington boldly stated, "If we go off things in fandom, might as well just make this custom lore and make me Jedi Master Ahsoka Tano, if we go off of things that are made up." Then, out of the blue, Medic (the man, not the medical personnel), stated how Naval could easily run RMs job, and things would actually function since the battalion is broken. "Is a name change really necessary" we all asked ourselves, will it fix the issues in RM? No, we all said unanimously"

Medical Naval have always struggled there is no evidence they could pick it up. RM  Help Medical RP flourish like naval haven't no matter the name.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I don't even see why we have Republic Medics in the server. I don't think we should rename the battalion to something that has even less lore than what we have now.

The Commander you linked for the battalion has a picture of Deviss. And the 2 Jedi Generals are completely fake as well. The lore you have is all fandom.

If we're going to add this fandom shit into the server you best believe I am putting a server suggestion to put this guy in 

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Marek_Joesph

Edited by Dargon

Cthulhu

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn -Worshiper Chant

Cthulhu was a Great Old One who is one if the beings that created the Force. He made a huge impact in the Dark Side of the force. Like the other Old Ones, Cthulhu is now in a deep sleep in the city of R'lyeh, but when the time is right he will awaken along with the others.

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Cthulhu This is some great lore material

• Agree 1

This is a lovely forum topic. Half of you here are roasting more than you are giving criticism on how the battalion can improve or anything positive. The main thing I see here is people saying that RM should be removed. Ok........... I don't know maybe go ahead and make a server suggestion to get rid of it or something so people know you are serious and we can get rid of the battalion instead of having people bitch and complain about it for another 3 months.

Also just because I thought of this now, MEDICAL NAVAL ARE MORE DEAD THAN THE RM! All of the Medical Naval I have seen personally are either a RM clone(main) or Pyle. Other than that I have not seen any active medical naval doing their job substantially enough for me to notice them. Like please just stop. Sure some RM troopers have problems and they do not have lore but when it COMES TO THE SERVER, a majority of the RP that is passive or during events is performed by RM and others are nowhere to be found.

Edited by Keo (old Pheonix)
  • Disagree 1

this excuse of a roast is pretty stupid. It's about people pinned up rage of them losing batt medics not about the actual topic. Maybe if people could actually stay on topic we could have a meaningful discussion but no it's as if everyone has ADHD

• Disagree 1

44 minutes ago, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

Also just because I thought of this now, MEDICAL NAVAL ARE MORE DEAD THAN THE RM! All of the Medical Naval I have seen personally are either a RM clone(main) or Pyle. Other than that I have not seen any active medical naval doing their job substantially enough for me to notice them. Like please just stop. 

Do you know why no Medical Naval are active? Because a battalion took their place! You say you see no one on, but when they do RM whip out that fat authority over Med-bay and all medical RP. Please just work with Naval not against them, I would really like for Medical in Naval to be active again, but the chances of that at the moment are very slim. You saying Medical Naval is more dead than RM is hypocritical because YOU are the ones that killed it. +1 to the name change though.

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder

ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛʏ. sᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜɪʟʟ.
ᴘᴜᴄᴋ, sᴛᴏᴘ sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏsᴛs, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛ.
ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡs ғʟᴀsʜ, ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴄʟᴏɴᴇs sʜᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ, sᴏ ʏᴇs, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴅᴇᴠɪss' ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇᴅs.
ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ.

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1