Deadly's Battalion Commander Doom Application

Deadly

Steam Name: [SR] CaptainDeadly10 [NA]

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit ARCT CMD Deadly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81527710

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Dooms Unit

Experience: Dooms Unit is the only battalion I've ever been in. I know how it operates and when it functions best. I have been on Synergy for about a month now, and I haven't missed a single day on the server, spending countless hours every single day dedicated to Dooms Unit, helping the previous BCMD, editing documents, posting on forums, hosting tryouts and training sessions, hosting a sims almost every day, and I've turned our SS branch into a thriving branch of the battalion, the biggest branch that we have. When I first joined DU, we only had an inactive SSL, but I worked my way up to SSO with the BCMD's permission, and eventually became the SSL. Recently, I stepped down from SSL to focus more on being a Dooms Unit Commander, but the SS branch is completely revived with multiple SSOs and 1 [new] SSL.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I've been a Dooms Unit CMD for the past two weeks, and for the latter half of this time our only other CMD has been on Loa, so I was basically second in the command for the past week. I know the battalion like the back of my hand. I can see the issues with it, such as NCOs going too easy on the CTs who tryout. Also, unfortunately, we still have some minges which I've been trying to tone down to a lower level, but as battalion commander, I will completely wipe any stain of "minge battalion" off of Dooms Unit. The minges will swiftly be removed, and high-ranking officers will be held accountable. Almost all of our officers are almost always inactive, aside from Fours, who has unfortunately went on loa for 2 weeks (he's about 9 days into this). I probably understand how DU operates on the surface and under the surface better than anyone else on the server. The only person I would recommend other than myself for the position would be Fours. I want to have a demotion tracker (right now there is only 2 people who demote anyways, but it will be necessary eventually). I would also like to see our members become more active and disciplined. I don't want a lot of minges or mediocre troopers. I want all my troopers to be the best of the best, and I've been working towards this goal already as CMD. I will continue to mold the battalion for the better, as I have been for the past few weeks. As active as I am already, spending all of my free time on the server either doing staff work, battalion work, or CC training, it is difficult for me to say I'd spend more time on the server than I already do. I plan on focusing more on staff work, events, and most importantly Dooms Unit if I were to get BCMD. I understand why this job is important, and I think it needs an active member of Dooms Unit with Dooms Unit officer experience to lead the battalion to glory. Also, our battalion is already on the right path in general. Like I said, there are a few things I would like to crack down on permanently, but in general I think we are headed in the right direction. Most of our members are genuinely good troopers and people. I plan to keep it this way and to weed out the bad members. Also, it wouldn't be false for me to say that I already do a lot of the work of BCMD anyways.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, at least for the small amount that exists.

Availability: I'm on every day. Usually I'm on for 3-7(4 to ~9 PM EST) hours on week days and pretty much all day (11am to 2am EST the next day) on weekends.                                  (Yes, I know I'm a no-life.)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: About 32-35 days

Do you have a microphone?: YES

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: No minges, more active officers, and NCOs who do tryouts correctly. I want our battalion to be much more serious, and our teamspeak channel needs to be significantly less toxic (ear-rape). I want to organize our battalion documents a bit more and automate more of the recruitment and promotion tracker that already exists.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

• Agree 5

+1, keep DU the way it is, I need someone to allow me to use their shields as cover. Also, I believe you deserve it, I see you on for hours a day and you're fun to play with. I hope that we can interact more in the future, good luck.

~Battalion Commander Neyo

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.