Nexus' BCMD Cody Resignation

Battalion: 212th

RP Name: BCMD Cody

Date: 08/13/2024

Reason: End of Term

Goodbyes: This has been a genuine fever dream. The last three months have been so crazy in good and bad ways but being BCMD is an experience I will NEVER forget. There are so many people that I wanna shout out so ima try and not make this an essay but I'll do my best to do everyone justice. 

@Finn Dude, you've helped me grow so much and it was actually so fun throughout these last three months. You taught me to sink and swim on my own and I am a confident BCMD because of your experience. Never stop mentoring the new generation and 212th is indeed on top. 

@KaiserNeiner  You always push so damn hard and that really makes people better. While we may never always agree on things, you get shit done and I respect that. The Lethal Company days we're hilarious and by far my favorite memories with you. Can't wait to continue to dog on bounty hunters as 2ndAC. 

@Misfit1 Misfit. Dude we have had some good times together. I remember you wanted to make Ghost Company better than a certain German party, I also remember when fighting for our lives in Kaisers 3rd EoT deployment as the GC squad. Ghost Company has a special place in my heart and it will always be there because of you. The rerun is gonna be fire, can't wait to work together again. 

@Reborn Reborn you helped me a ton when I wanted to go for BCMD. You told me in your resignation that all I needed to do was have faith in myself and the people around me. The 212th is in a strong position and I owe you a thanks for how much you prepared me for BCMD and continued to support me in the ATK REG while you were RCMD. Never be a stranger man, glad to have worked with you.

@Gator Gator I am very proud to call you my friend. We cooked as the GCC-GCXO duo and continued to work hard as BCMD-CMD combo. I know you lost your motivation and I really hope you can resign and relax with your family like you've always wanted. I will always be your friend and dude playing games with you is so fun, never stop being you man.

@SaintCrys Saint we've done some funny things together and I am really glad to call you my friend as well. You're a very eccentric and upbeat dude and I hate the way you had to leave but im happy you're doing better now, never stop pushing dude because you're a beast. Being on that twitch-girls stream was HILARIOUS dude that is by far my favorite memory with you, also stop taking your shirt off EVERY DAMN TIME I JOIN VC IN DISCORD.

@Ivy Ivy you cooked as Barlex and you always know how to make a guy want to punch their damn keyboard. Siege with you was a nightmare and my god I am happy I uninstalled that game. But nonetheless we had a great time playing other games and we cooked on Synergy, I miss the prime Barlex days and I hope one day you can find the motivation to come back and absolutely smash it out of the park. 

@Kase Kase you are a very good friend and I will never stop finding new games to want to peel my eyes out over. Elden Ring is by far my favorite and we gotta keep grinding. However, no matter if you play Gmod or not I will always be your friend and I can't wait to constantly grind new and old games together and fight like maniacs in DnD.

@xBigRed17@YellowSnowman07 You two are by far the funniest duo I've seen cross this server. You two are very good friends of mine and I will never stop playing games with either of you just like Gator, Saint, Ivy, and Kase. Im proud to call you two my friends and I never will stop to appreciate the work and dedication you two brought to the 212th. Never forget to take care of each other and y'alls families first. You two are great friends and I am very proud to have met and mentored both of you. 

@Ollie_@Gohn Ollie while we never really knew each other I appreciate that I could come to you for advice and you'd help as best you can. Also my favorite Disney princess has not changed. Gohn, you always asked if I needed help and I felt like I could go to you if I needed it. I also appreciate the work you've helped me with in regards to staff and BCMD. Goated Directors right here, never will forget either of you. 

@ToasterBath I am very satisficed with my Obi-Wan pick homie, you're a good dude and you do good work. I can see you being a CMD in this battalion, keep up with the good RP and battalion work and you'll be there in no time. 

While I could continue to yap, I'm not gonna (For once). I still appreciate everyone I've met here on Synergy, but don't worry guys I'm not going anywhere. Ill be right here back at the grind, just with a little less responsibility :). God speed Synergy, and thank you for trusting me to run the 212th Attack Battalion. 

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 2

Current: Nexus :)

Former: Waxer | BCMD Cody | Senior Admin

Head Admin

Lots of respect for being able to take criticism and speak about issues rather than going into a shell. I've had some very public critiques on your ideas or actions but it was always very visible that you loved and cared about the battalion. I hope you continue working hard on the server, yet enjoy the life that you have outside of this game. 

Uh let's cook? Or enjoy retirement? idk man I think we can still cook in 212th.

56 minutes ago, Gator said:

-1 Doing 3 months again buddy, sorry not sorry

I miss you are you actually resigning in a day or 2.

• Friendly 1

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

o7 my man. rest easy

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

o7 Nexus,  I didn't return to SR until your last month as Cody, and I've got to say I had a blast. You helped me get back into this who thing. I thank you for all that you do and still do for the 212th.   I look forward to bulling you while you stream Tarkov.       

PS

You forgot your flashlight again.    

• Friendly 2

Current: 212th ARFO LT Blake
Former: 212th Battalion Commander Cody | Synergy Roleplay Model Developer

Veteran Admin
7 hours ago, NexusRyan said:

Battalion: 212th

RP Name: BCMD Cody

Date: 08/13/2024

Reason: End of Term

Goodbyes: This has been a genuine fever dream. The last three months have been so crazy in good and bad ways but being BCMD is an experience I will NEVER forget. There are so many people that I wanna shout out so ima try and not make this an essay but I'll do my best to do everyone justice. 

@Finn Dude, you've helped me grow so much and it was actually so fun throughout these last three months. You taught me to sink and swim on my own and I am a confident BCMD because of your experience. Never stop mentoring the new generation and 212th is indeed on top. 

@KaiserNeiner  You always push so damn hard and that really makes people better. While we may never always agree on things, you get shit done and I respect that. The Lethal Company days we're hilarious and by far my favorite memories with you. Can't wait to continue to dog on bounty hunters as 2ndAC. 

@Misfit1 Misfit. Dude we have had some good times together. I remember you wanted to make Ghost Company better than a certain German party, I also remember when fighting for our lives in Kaisers 3rd EoT deployment as the GC squad. Ghost Company has a special place in my heart and it will always be there because of you. The rerun is gonna be fire, can't wait to work together again. 

@Reborn Reborn you helped me a ton when I wanted to go for BCMD. You told me in your resignation that all I needed to do was have faith in myself and the people around me. The 212th is in a strong position and I owe you a thanks for how much you prepared me for BCMD and continued to support me in the ATK REG while you were RCMD. Never be a stranger man, glad to have worked with you.

@Gator Gator I am very proud to call you my friend. We cooked as the GCC-GCXO duo and continued to work hard as BCMD-CMD combo. I know you lost your motivation and I really hope you can resign and relax with your family like you've always wanted. I will always be your friend and dude playing games with you is so fun, never stop being you man.

@SaintCrys Saint we've done some funny things together and I am really glad to call you my friend as well. You're a very eccentric and upbeat dude and I hate the way you had to leave but im happy you're doing better now, never stop pushing dude because you're a beast. Being on that twitch-girls stream was HILARIOUS dude that is by far my favorite memory with you, also stop taking your shirt off EVERY DAMN TIME I JOIN VC IN DISCORD.

@Ivy Ivy you cooked as Barlex and you always know how to make a guy want to punch their damn keyboard. Siege with you was a nightmare and my god I am happy I uninstalled that game. But nonetheless we had a great time playing other games and we cooked on Synergy, I miss the prime Barlex days and I hope one day you can find the motivation to come back and absolutely smash it out of the park. 

@Kase Kase you are a very good friend and I will never stop finding new games to want to peel my eyes out over. Elden Ring is by far my favorite and we gotta keep grinding. However, no matter if you play Gmod or not I will always be your friend and I can't wait to constantly grind new and old games together and fight like maniacs in DnD.

@xBigRed17@YellowSnowman07 You two are by far the funniest duo I've seen cross this server. You two are very good friends of mine and I will never stop playing games with either of you just like Gator, Saint, Ivy, and Kase. Im proud to call you two my friends and I never will stop to appreciate the work and dedication you two brought to the 212th. Never forget to take care of each other and y'alls families first. You two are great friends and I am very proud to have met and mentored both of you. 

@Ollie_@Gohn Ollie while we never really knew each other I appreciate that I could come to you for advice and you'd help as best you can. Also my favorite Disney princess has not changed. Gohn, you always asked if I needed help and I felt like I could go to you if I needed it. I also appreciate the work you've helped me with in regards to staff and BCMD. Goated Directors right here, never will forget either of you. 

@ToasterBath I am very satisficed with my Obi-Wan pick homie, you're a good dude and you do good work. I can see you being a CMD in this battalion, keep up with the good RP and battalion work and you'll be there in no time. 

While I could continue to yap, I'm not gonna (For once). I still appreciate everyone I've met here on Synergy, but don't worry guys I'm not going anywhere. Ill be right here back at the grind, just with a little less responsibility :). God speed Synergy, and thank you for trusting me to run the 212th Attack Battalion. 

Glad you arent going anyway, but Im glad to at least have shared like a couple of days of BCMD together, we were Waxer and Boil! Dont ever change my guy <3 and feel free to come hang whenever you need!

• Friendly 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

The last 8 months with you were a blast man!  Can’t wait to see what the future holds for us as friends!  Godspeed!

I also agree with Gator -1 reapp time.

• Friendly 1

Current: Green Company Deputy MEDO LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

• Director
Director

o7

• Friendly 1

20 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Lots of respect for being able to take criticism and speak about issues rather than going into a shell. I've had some very public critiques on your ideas or actions but it was always very visible that you loved and cared about the battalion. I hope you continue working hard on the server, yet enjoy the life that you have outside of this game. 

Uh let's cook? Or enjoy retirement? idk man I think we can still cook in 212th.

I miss you are you actually resigning in a day or 2.

Im here to cook up a storm baby! Lets go!!!

Current: Nexus :)

Former: Waxer | BCMD Cody | Senior Admin

my goat, yk where im at pookiebear

• Friendly 1

Current: 41st MED
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood, 2ndAC Bear, Parjai-5 through 3, | First Rav Bralor

41st_gang.png?ex=66bd4f0a&is=66bbfd8a&hm