Saint Shameful resignation

Saint

I would like to point off that you should take the time to read these couple of lines. I am sorry for those i failed

Battalion: Republic Medic

RP Name: TRO RM BCMD Meds / Saint

Date:1/22/2018

Reason:
Due to my activity, i am unable to reach out to my battalion for the time due to i am dealing with real life issues that has had a hard impact on me. Which has scarred me through these pass few days, and still being tormented. I'm taking psychological help due to suicidal thought.  At this time i will not talk about issue of mine, because i feel insecure. As this was my dream when i came onto the server as to be a BCMD, it was sadly crushed due to the problem, and i cannot live up to my dream.

Goodbyes:
I'm no going to hold the position as Meds so this is why i stepped down. I feel ashamed due to my work, although for who ever that does take my place i wish you good luck on your journey. Also i've already made most of the document work, and discord for the next meds, so dont need to worry about that. If the battalion is slipping i will go out of my way still in the republic medic helping with what ever the battalion commander needs out of my respect. I'm sorry for those who i've failed although this problem is really getting to me.  

-Wolfro - rec for meds

-Turbine -  rec for meds

These two officers has help me throughout the whole process, and are the people that i see fit for the position 

Add:

Please i repeat do not talk to me about the issue. I'm not gonna use my mic for ac couple of days. Although ill will try to resume my staff duties

You got the Battalion up and running you did good as a BCMD 

-

Edited by BadDog
  • Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Take care my friend, us humans can go through alot of pain wether it' physical or mentally but everyone deals with things differently.

I salute you to actually come forward and speak about your feelings, as I went through the same path.

It gets worse to get better, take care my good friend. Be safe.

<3

• Agree 1

Hey man, you got the battalion on its feet. You did your job as a BCMD, and as we always say IRL > The game. 

Sad to hear you're having major psychological issues, but that's not entirely your fault. Get better soon and I wish you the best of luck man.

o7

It’s sad to see yah go but as stated before by others, real life comes first. We’ll be here for you if you ever need it. I hope one day when it’s better for you that you can come back and fulfill your dream of being BCMD. Stay safe out there in the world and good luck mate - Acorn/Rex

• Agree 1

I wish you well and hopefully you'll pass this challenge that you are facing. Didn't know you personally but I can assume this community will back you up when you need it. Stay safe and talk to those who are offering help.

~Battalion Commander Neyo/Buzz Thorison

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

We never really spoke my friend, but i heard of your great work as meds getting the battalion through its toughest time, the start, and securing its future. I see real life has been getting ya down, and i believe i speak for all of synergon, you'll always have a community and group of friends to back you up. Good luck on where ever your life takes you 

+1

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Hey man Real life first but trace is open rn :P loved to have one of my buddies back

Edited by woeny23
  • Agree 1

Get your head in order and the rest of your life will follow.

I am glad to hear you recognize a problem and it seems you have taken the first steps in solving it.

Good luck to you and I am sure we will see you around in game with whomever you decide to join as a trooper.

• Agree 1