Rebalance or Replace the Kyber Rifle

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: BCMD

Suggestion: Buff the kyber rifle from its current state. Or find a way to bring the EMP ability back. Or replace it with another weapon.

Implementation: Idk do some cool dev stuff and code that mf.

Lore: Not required

Workshop content if applicable: Already on server

Now a lot of you might be thinking “oh wow the 1% wants to be stronger.” Nah I just paid 800mil for a gun that works  only when certain conditions are met. 

The conditions:

- Must hit behind the target while they look away from the blast

- direct hits work half the time

- LVS vehicles no longer emp

- vehicles tank shots (can’t kill a landspeeder)

The cons are outweighing the pros of this gun and this point.

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Developer

Wow, the 1% wants to be stronger. Surprise surprise.

1 hour ago, Jayarr said:

Wow, the 1% wants to be stronger. Surprise surprise.

Look at this memer!

• Winner 1
  • Optimistic 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

-1 on a real note youre pretty much the only one that has it right now, if it was more available to others id be a big fan of wanting devs to spend time fixing it. Not at this current state tho.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 
Besides the glaring fact that Brooklyn is the only person that really has it, all the listed cons really kinda do suck. It's an almost impossible gun to get it makes sense for it to be one of the strongest guns on the server without being hella situational.

• Winner 1

+1. I miss base raids on Anaxes when a LAAT with 20 people got EMP'd and one shotted by the Kyber Rifle!

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1 buff it, I wanna see brooklyn get banned for mass rdm 

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

On 1 hand, you're the only guy on the server with the gun, and you don't need more stuff. On the other hand, I despise nerfing permaweapons

+1

• Winner 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

8 hours ago, Bacta said:

YOU HAVE POSTED THIS MULTIPLE TIMES GIVE UP, If you give all your money maybe but rn fuck the 1%

BROOKLYN -1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=