4 minutes ago, Medic said:

I mean look at the rep alone. I'm 8x more rep than you. 

Please get off your high horse bro, I took this all as a joke my dude and to me it looks like your being a little bit salty when someone is having a laugh and a joke with you. If you have taken this more seriously then I will stop as I do highly respect you, but what I don't respect is when someone who has this so called ''REP'' thinks he is better then everyone else. Again I will say, this was all for jokes nothing serious, but I can tell you are taking it slightly seriously. 

I'm not going to reply any further as I think it will get out of hand and I have responsibilities to take care of, Thank you for reading this comment and hopefully it doesn't spark such drama as I do not want to be apart of it. 

Thanks med.

10 minutes ago, King_schowygee said:

Please get off your high horse bro, I took this all as a joke my dude and to me it looks like your being a little bit salty when someone is having a laugh and a joke with you. If you have taken this more seriously then I will stop as I do highly respect you, but what I don't respect is when someone who has this so called ''REP'' thinks he is better then everyone else. Again I will say, this was all for jokes nothing serious, but I can tell you are taking it slightly seriously. 

I'm not going to reply any further as I think it will get out of hand and I have responsibilities to take care of, Thank you for reading this comment and hopefully it doesn't spark such drama as I do not want to be apart of it. 

Thanks med.

I could careless about drama. That's why I resigned and peaced out. Only reason why I'm salty is because I drove to work when more than half the state of Georgia is frozen over. I could careless on what people think about me. Tis just a forum. 

WAS MEDIC

3 minutes ago, Medic said:

I could careless about drama. That's why I resigned and peaced out. Only reason why I'm salty is because I drove to work when more than half the state of Georgia is frozen over. I could careless on what people think about me. Tis just a forum. 

Totally understandable, Id be annoyed. But I don't want drama with you as, you are a good guy.