Moose Mech RCMD APP (Waived)

Veteran Admin

Steam Name: MooseWundo

RP Name: Boil

RP Rank: CPT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52282291 and 76561198064830310

Regiment you are applying for: Mech RCMD

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I am an old head on the server having served in the Mech Reg back in 2018, this was a while ago. However the Mech Reg still flows through me as well as having a good rapport already with the BCMDs and their officers and continue to build upon that. I believe I should become the next Mech RCMD because of my experiences inside of the server and outside of it. I have managed projects with a lot at stake so know what it's like to deal with the pressure of 3 mounting and very successful battalions. I believe that under my careful and caring leadership the BCMDs and their officers will have a lot to learn from me and I am sure I have a bit to learn from them! I am a father in real life meaning making knee jerk decisions based on emotion or attitude just isn't in my nature, I am always careful and calculated when it comes to making the decisions easy or tough. Being an old head having served under a few BCMDs, as well as being involved with a lot of BCMDs and leaders within the server today I do believe I can pick out the good qualities as well as leave the bad qualities behind that made moves like this leave a bad taste in peoples mouths. Although looking like an outsider I am an old school Mech Member and back in the day (2018) applied for the RCMD for Mech and got shut down due to lack of experience and ended up voiding that app. Being I now have plenty of years of experience managing in different scenarios IRL and coming back to the server and making a good name for myself as well as climbing the ranks both in staff and 212th, I believe that what was once a dream can become a reality and an opportunity that I do not want to pass up nor fail. Having a lot of passion for the Mech Reg I believe this also makes me a suitable candidate.  As you can see below during my time, I wanted to experience the server, get to know people, get to see how other sections tick. However I know my heart will ALWAYS belong  to SO and in turn the Mech Reg. So being that I have returned, I feel that this move having been in the commander roles it is time to complete that circle. With that, all put together I believe will make me a good Mech RCMD. I do not want to fail. I want to do right by the people below me should I get the position and I want to leave a lasting impact that solidifies the Mech Reg as one of the greats for many years for as long as Synergy continues!

Availability:
Monday - Half 5 GMT - 12am midnight
Tuesday - Half 5 GMT - 12am midnight
Wednesday - Half 5 GMT - 12am midnight
Thursday - Half 5 GMT - 12am midnight
Friday - Half 5 GMT - 12am midnight
Saturday - 7pm - Midnight
Sunday - 7pm - Midnight
Discord: All hours apart from when I am asleep.

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:
Null - Aden (2018)
SO - PVT - CMD (2018)
SC - The first Captain Taggart (BCMD) 2018
212th PVT - CPT 2023/2024
Walon Vau - 2024
Gume Saam - 2024
GMO - 2024

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

104th:
Currently the 104th I believe are in the strongest position they have been in, for a while or since I have rejoined the server! With many numbers getting on and a very valuable officer core! I believe I have some very strong leadership skills that will be of benefit to help the BCMD reach the newest heights of their leadership, teaching them the ability to delegate and making sure the confidence is there and that the troopers will do what is asked of them! I do believe that continuing with their tank training can help them with even more outreach then they are currently doing! By the end of my term I would like 104th to be pushing hard and challenging heavily for BOTM of the month. Aswell as keeping up with this unstoppable force they are currently showing and producing. 

41st:
The 41st have been seeing an ever increasing and steady amount of new recruits. These have turned into the officer team and after speaking to the BCMD am confident that the BCMD is surrounding himself with the right people for him to get the job done! Having known the 41st leader previously I do believe there is a lot of rapport there already. I want to help utilize my experience within Mech Reg to continue to help and develop the BCMD lead 41st with their BARC training around the server as well as alien translations as I am not seeing a lot of them go on as of late! I want to focus on teamwork within the battalion working with each other and making sure they are producing excellent results during events and deployments, start looking into their outreach for battalion relations as well as continue to help the officer team achieve their goals. Overall I would also like 41st to be challenging for BOTM.

21st:
The BCMD of the 21st has been working extremely hard to keep up the presence of 21st around the server. What I would like to do with the 21st is start lifting them up to the next pedestal and get them going with battalion relations,  I have not seen a lot of tank trainings, and would like to start to push these out more and would like to get these pushed back out in order to bring about a new age of reach from the 21st to other units and people! start getting the rest of the slots within the sub units filled and over all working with them to make sure they are on the right pathway which is up! I would also like to see  the 21st pushing for BOTM of the month aswell!
Overall:
Mech Reg is in a really really strong position with numbers, a fantastic presence on the server. However they have not had a leader to guide all three of them together for over 6 months now. As you can see above what I have written for them all is mingling with other battalions especially those within the Mech Reg being that they should be working together. I believe that's where I will step in bringing all three BCMDs together and making sure that with the strong numbers and training they continue to produce that they do it all together as a unit punching through and showing why Mech Reg can and will lead the way!

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
This will be done slowly and surely, not having a leadership figure for over 6 months to having a leader can be a difficult transition. Especially when the need arises to start to work together as a team. The plan will be simple but in my experience effective.
-Start off with weekly meetings with the BCMDs together. Figuring out what works for them and what does not work for them and how they've adapted to overcome any obstacles they have faced. Should these prove to be fruitful with the potential of moving it to Bi weekly.
- Will be battalion training, these will at first be set up by myself over the coming weeks to get the ball running in turn will be teaching the officers that they can just go and make an entertainment or two and just invite other members for other Mech battalions.
- Those members within the Teamspeak, start moving between different channels whether that's just to say hello or sit in there for a while just having a laugh no member should be sitting in TS by themselves if its quiet time!
Overall being leaderless and coming in all guns blazing and forcing through tough hard to reach improvement on relations straight away will damage relations with not only myself but the other 3 BCMDs, whilst these seem very small they are the first baby steps in building a very prosperous Regiment that is one solid fist and not three separate battalions that are untied under the title Mech Regiments.

Final Comments
Whilst applying and coming in from a different regiment as I stated above I am a Mech Reg person through and through which is why I am applying for the position once again.
However I am not just throwing up this app on the basis I would like the title.
I have held meetings with the BCMDs to express my wish and to speak with them about applying. Should those talks have gone badly I would have not gone for this app. However they seemed and I hope they agree with me that the talks were positive. In turn I then asked for a meeting with the BCMDs people who they believed should be in that meeting, once that meeting was also held I do believe that what followed was a very positive outcome. I wanted to approach the members within the Mech Reg with the respect they deserve. They are an extremely strong Regiment and anyone coming into the job will have an amazing time with these amazing people. They are going really strong. I just want to say a massive thank you to the people within the Mech Reg who took the time to meet with me, speak to me and give me feedback in the process of this application!

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: I Do

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff
  • Pay Respect 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 :)

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Veteran Admin

Moose has shown intense interest in thia position not just in this app but also in TS and game,

He has taken the time to discuss this not only with myself, but also my command staff and any in my battalion with concerns. He happily explained his goals, intentions, and hopes while actively listening to requests and addressing both comments and concerns of anyone involved.

He has also taken a vested interest in being around us in TS and ingame.

All in all he has my +1

• Friendly 1

I have no problem with you personally Moose I just don't think you are the man for the position and I'll give me reasonings below, feel free to correct me or change my mind.

1.) You've never been in a mechanized battalion before. It is very rare that I support someone going for a position if they are outside of the battalion or regiment.

2.) You have no CMD+ experience in the past 6 years let alone let alone senior officers. This is just too big of a step from CPT in 212th for the past year to MECH RCMD, I just in good faith don't agree with that.

The server is in such a different state from when you were BCMD 6 years ago, server rules have changed 15 thousand times. I think you should try to take baby steps and try to run for CMD in one of these mechanized battalions first or maybe go for BCMD in one of the battalion when it opens up. Mechanized has always been very self sufficient and can be good without an RCMD for a little longer I just don't think this one is it. Another concern that I have is yours highs and lows and overall motivation pushes. I've witnessed this twice since you rejoined staff late last year, you have really big highs where you are getting staff of the week for 3 weeks in a row then you have 3 weeks in a row of you not hitting your quota. I think you are currently on one of your high moments where you are pushing to get everything such as MECH RCMD and you interest in VA. What I am asking is what's stopping you from just burning out again and I think RCMD is one of those positions where it is very very easy to get burnt out.

Like is said correct me or change my mind if you don't agree but for now I'm going to give this a -1

• Informative 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin
1 hour ago, Clutch said:

I have no problem with you personally Moose I just don't think you are the man for the position and I'll give me reasonings below, feel free to correct me or change my mind.

1.) You've never been in a mechanized battalion before. It is very rare that I support someone going for a position if they are outside of the battalion or regiment.

2.) You have no CMD+ experience in the past 6 years let alone let alone senior officers. This is just too big of a step from CPT in 212th for the past year to MECH RCMD, I just in good faith don't agree with that.

The server is in such a different state from when you were BCMD 6 years ago, server rules have changed 15 thousand times. I think you should try to take baby steps and try to run for CMD in one of these mechanized battalions first or maybe go for BCMD in one of the battalion when it opens up. Mechanized has always been very self sufficient and can be good without an RCMD for a little longer I just don't think this one is it. Another concern that I have is yours highs and lows and overall motivation pushes. I've witnessed this twice since you rejoined staff late last year, you have really big highs where you are getting staff of the week for 3 weeks in a row then you have 3 weeks in a row of you not hitting your quota. I think you are currently on one of your high moments where you are pushing to get everything such as MECH RCMD and you interest in VA. What I am asking is what's stopping you from just burning out again and I think RCMD is one of those positions where it is very very easy to get burnt out.

Like is said correct me or change my mind if you don't agree but for now I'm going to give this a -1

Hi clutch! Yeah absolutely! I did think that a few of these would be raised in response to the app! I would love to sit down with you in VC just explain some reasoning and answer any more questions that you may have!

So for the first one) I was in mech before, back in the day which was when the talks of SO amalgamated into the 21st. Whilst working extremely hard within that I managed to keep the battalion popping and moving with trainings and entertainments. I made sure to keep myself known to the Mech Reg aswell as speaking to the BCMDs and the officer core before even asking for a waiver, laid out my plans and then spoke to the officer core) As I wanted to show them the respect they deserved. From there I laid out what I wanted to do for the Mech Reg. I dont want to be viewed as an outsider but someone who is returning to his orginally roots with a lot more to offer and a lot more experience to give out to the officers within the regiments!

For the second point) Yeah I completely see your point and would say it was a solid observation. Its not that I dont have any CMD+ Experience its that I dont have it within Synergy within the last 6 years. Outside of the Synergy this is far from the case and have worked with my fair share of obstacles to over come especially when keeping one of the largest milsims in the UK alive and thriving for just over 4 and a half years as second in command and a senior officer. Within Synergy being how it was run 6 years ago with the CMD+ to now is much different, but I do believe that has made the job a lot easier. The interactions I have now are wholey more positive and a lot better which is why i feel could be the right time to go for the role again The rules have changed 15 thousand times over you are absolutely correct, and what I have done over the last couple of weeks have read up on these, read through them and then went to the BCMD meetings and officer meetings within the regiments to make sure I have all the facts aswell as ask the people who I have met with what they would like to see and what I can offer. These have all been overwhelmingly positive!

As for the final point of my highs and lows and coming back and burning out. I didnt really want to include it but thought it might get mentioned the three weeks of burn out was the first three weeks of February, and in turn myself and my Mrs were trying for a baby! I can happily say she is pregnant as of now which is why I am back in my stride and able to put more focus into Synergy. Even when the baby is born which wont be until november theres nothing else to take my focus away! Whilst I agree that the Regiment is going strong they are all going strong as units, mainly. What I want to do is use my real life experience managing different stake holders as a project manager and unite them under one banner, ive dealt with extremely violatile conditions and already had some people reach out to me asking for some helping advise. I do believe now Mech needs that leader presence to take them to the next level and I do have that level of experience and wanting to offer it. 

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

+1 This guy stinks man 

• Friendly 1

+1 Just cuz you told me how down bad you are for Ice Spice 

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Moose_Wundo said:

Hi clutch! Yeah absolutely! I did think that a few of these would be raised in response to the app! I would love to sit down with you in VC just explain some reasoning and answer any more questions that you may have!

So for the first one) I was in mech before, back in the day which was when the talks of SO amalgamated into the 21st. Whilst working extremely hard within that I managed to keep the battalion popping and moving with trainings and entertainments. I made sure to keep myself known to the Mech Reg aswell as speaking to the BCMDs and the officer core before even asking for a waiver, laid out my plans and then spoke to the officer core) As I wanted to show them the respect they deserved. From there I laid out what I wanted to do for the Mech Reg. I dont want to be viewed as an outsider but someone who is returning to his orginally roots with a lot more to offer and a lot more experience to give out to the officers within the regiments!

For the second point) Yeah I completely see your point and would say it was a solid observation. Its not that I dont have any CMD+ Experience its that I dont have it within Synergy within the last 6 years. Outside of the Synergy this is far from the case and have worked with my fair share of obstacles to over come especially when keeping one of the largest milsims in the UK alive and thriving for just over 4 and a half years as second in command and a senior officer. Within Synergy being how it was run 6 years ago with the CMD+ to now is much different, but I do believe that has made the job a lot easier. The interactions I have now are wholey more positive and a lot better which is why i feel could be the right time to go for the role again The rules have changed 15 thousand times over you are absolutely correct, and what I have done over the last couple of weeks have read up on these, read through them and then went to the BCMD meetings and officer meetings within the regiments to make sure I have all the facts aswell as ask the people who I have met with what they would like to see and what I can offer. These have all been overwhelmingly positive!

As for the final point of my highs and lows and coming back and burning out. I didnt really want to include it but thought it might get mentioned the three weeks of burn out was the first three weeks of February, and in turn myself and my Mrs were trying for a baby! I can happily say she is pregnant as of now which is why I am back in my stride and able to put more focus into Synergy. Even when the baby is born which wont be until november theres nothing else to take my focus away! Whilst I agree that the Regiment is going strong they are all going strong as units, mainly. What I want to do is use my real life experience managing different stake holders as a project manager and unite them under one banner, ive dealt with extremely violatile conditions and already had some people reach out to me asking for some helping advise. I do believe now Mech needs that leader presence to take them to the next level and I do have that level of experience and wanting to offer it. 

After this response and speaking with Moose in teamspeak I support this application and Moose running for this position and I wish you luck! +1

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1

Moose is lowkey the best person for this position. I hope he gets this position and I'm sure he will. I like how he comes in to say hi and chat with the 41st every so often, so his name is easy to remember.

• Friendly 1

Current: Admin, 41st Improcco Company XO REGL CPT Tenn, Navy ENS CAO
Former: NOTHING 41ST IS THE BEST

image.png?ex=65f6b104&is=65e43c04&hm=16761edc30d70b22d5aea4dd4038f308d8ed7f97bd3154248ab2f675ad1234fb&=

A little hesitant with the removal from Walon Vau that happened and your lack of experience. 

but i have no reason otherwise to -1 you. 

+1 and good luck. This is the hardest RCMD spot on server.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

+1

Had a good talk to moose and I feel he will do great in the position

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1

As a member of 104TH and a former member of SOBDE, I approve of Moose taking the lead in the mechanized regiment.  Moose has been a long-living contributing member of the synergy community and has been an invaluable asset to the core trooper experience. Moose has always led by example and has rallied the respect of others by being accountable for his actions as a leader. He has never asked any less or more from his troopers than he would expect from himself. Moose has shown great passion in taking the position by talking to multiple troopers throughout the mechanized regiments and their leaders alike. While talking to Moose, he has shown great interest in learning mechanized tactics and how to employ each mechanized battalion effectively during combat. As someone with real-life mechanized military experience, Moose will make a fine commander, and with the proper advisors, he will rise above the expectations set by previous commanders and become cemented as one of the best regimental commanders this server has ever seen.

• Friendly 1

Moose CR trained me bringing me into Synergy, and while he explained the rules to me well, his love for the community is what encouraged me to give Synergy a try. He works very hard for the server and I know if he is given this position he will be a capable leader.

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

+1 although he's not currently in a mech battalion, I've seen him putting in a lot of effort to get to know everyone (including myself) and really explain his plans. Good guy overall and great attitude

Edited by blazin
  • Friendly 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

+1 to a dude that’s had my back since my very first day on the server!  Always willing to help anyone with any issues, I have absolutely NO doubt he will be a wonderful leader wherever he lands, gonna miss him in the 212th and GC for sure!

• Friendly 1

Current: 212th Ghost Company REGA LT Boil

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang

Veteran Admin
13 minutes ago, cpt.atomic said:

-1 application is in a stupid ass color makes it hard to read can’t trust he won’t be incompetent 

I do apologise, I have just changed it over for you. I feel its quite harsh to be called incompetent over the colour! I hope youll give me another chance and read it over if the vote stays the same thats absolutely okay! Have a blessed day! 

• Based 1

You take criticism well but what do you consider good numbers in the regiment and what plans do you have to really innovate and show how much better off mech reg is I wanna hear ideas to gain numbers and not only that but keep members active because the theme for any regimental is that you get the position and nobody knows who you are in the lower ranks which can really suck 

• Pay Respect 1
Veteran Admin
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, cpt.atomic said:

You take criticism well but what do you consider good numbers in the regiment and what plans do you have to really innovate and show how much better off mech reg is I wanna hear ideas to gain numbers and not only that but keep members active because the theme for any regimental is that you get the position and nobody knows who you are in the lower ranks which can really suck 

Thank you! Its important to take it as you might learn something from it! No matter what rank you are going for! Quite a few parts to your questions so Im going to try and break it down a lot of what you asked can be found in my application! 

The good numbers are what they are currently showing at the moment! There isnt something massively Id change here other then keeping up with them! Theres normally when the server comes into its peak 8-12 people within the channels of each battalion! Most if not all sub units only have 1 or 2 slots missing, which I would love to start to get filled (Which I know the BCMDs are currently already looking into) 

Plans for innovation to start with as Ive said they have been leaderless for just over half a year so my main priority is to bring all three together and make sure we are all singing off the same song sheet! Once the heart of the battalion is beating strong for all three of the Regiments we can really start to branch out with trainings and entertainments and pushing out specializations trainings! 

As for keeping members active well thats an easy one! As long as I can keep the BCMDs and their command staff happy they are going to want to be on the server having fun! At the end of the day this is a game and I want to remind them of that, get on have some fun with the guys a motto I love to use is 'Come for the Star Wars and stay for the friends' and I do truly believe that! So as long as I am keeping them happily people will see that and keep coming back! Aswell as signing on!!

As for the Theme I dont genuinely like to get involved with agreeing or disagreeing with statement like these, but what I can say is as of the last few weeks I have been running with all three battalions all the way from PVT to BCMDs. Talking to everyone and introducing myself aswell as having fun and running a few entertainments with the battalions! Ill be wanting to sit in their channels more speaking with them and getting to know them! Ill be employing an open door policy aswell meaning anyone is able to message me and just say hello! :)

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff

Veteran Admin
Just now, cpt.atomic said:

+1 just promise you won’t have a bias and won’t go inactive and leave your regiment in the dust 

Both promises that will easily be kept should and if I get the job! Thank you for the change of heart and thank you for taking the time to comment on the app! :D

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED