Reapers resignation and sorta goodbye

Reaper

Name: 327th ARCO 1stLT Reaper

Steam ID:

Date of Resignation: Today if you can so i dont have to wait 3 days

Reason for leaving: IM Burnt out of star wars RP im gonna try different things on gmod and try other stuff ill still get on teamspeak alot and talk to everyone 

Farewells:  SIGH...... way to many if you answer on this ill put something :3

you were a good lad and managed to hold a pretty spectacular abortion together; you pretty much were one of the 6 people who built that battalion back up after Weeb/Buzz left.

good luck on ur future endeavours

Edited by Faoeoa
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 good buddy

Reaper you were my first commander back in the 187th on IceFuse. Out of all the commanders I have ever had on Star Wars RP you topped them all. When I took the 5 month break that I well needed from SWRP, I came back to Synergy to learn that the 187th was gone and i was worried for a second that you had left the server. I joined the 104th to spread out my playstyle but within my second week of being in the 104th you recruited me into the 327th. The people in the 327th are amazing and really fun to hang out with. If it wasnt for you I wouldn’t be in the position I am with the friends I have made. I hope to see you around in Halo RP still and my best of luck to you. Take it easy my dude.

327th BACTA EMED SGT Crumpet

Previously

187th MED 2ndLT Crumpet

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Reaper, it was good serving along side you as a fellow Commander. I Salute You.

o7 Good work trooper u shall be remembered in valhalla

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

• Retired Founder

ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs..

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ. ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛᴛ.