Battalion of the Month for December 2023!

• Management

Who got Battalion of the Month for December 2023?

p3broy76s4j71.jpg

Rancor Battalion

What a way to end the year. Rancor received BOTM in February of 2023 and they have come back to reclaim the title before the new year. During the hectic month of December despite the holidays and busy schedules Rancor managed to maintain their activity and engagement throughout the entire month and pulled some really good stats. They've always been a source for some real and genuine good roleplay. This month they got 61 new recruits, had a total of 148 trainings, hosted 18 ARC trainings going above the standard number to get more people their ARC certs, hosted 16 joint trainings, and trained a total of 47 CRs. Amazing work Rancor! Continue the great work into the new year!

@Boof

BOTM in 2024

Battalion of the Month will continue on into the new year for the foreseeable future. I plan to continue to run it with the help of HC in 2024 so here's to another year of these silly little posts I guess. I know the system isn't perfect, nor will it ever be, but I am always open to feedback, suggestions, and criticism! Just shoot me a DM if you ever have anything.

• Winner 3
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

GM Leadership

<3

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

spacer.png

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Head Admin

BIG RANCOR MOMENT! Guys put in hard work last month and it came down to you guys and probably 104th this month. 

Get those CR's up!

Congrats @Boof@Banagiteand @Gurk!

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

W

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Veteran Admin

Congrats you guys! Well deserved! Go ARC baby!

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Honestly a deserved W

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |