Mystic's SA resignation.[COMPLETE]

Mystic

Name: Mystic

Staff Rank: SA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 10/15/2023

Reason for leaving: I despise the staff team right now. Wrong people are in the wrong positions for me to want to move up or participate in deployments/events (purely how i get along with them, nothing more). Tried to make a comeback wholeheartedly but my activity and peak hours don't line up. After picking up longer work shifts I have no drive to entertain people when i can barely keep myself entertained. It was an attempt and a failed one, so ill resign before i keep being inactive on staff side of things.

Farewells: @Clutchhhxpeak VA. @BleachPeak SA. 

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Management
13 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Reason for leaving: I despise the staff team right now. Wrong people are in the wrong positions.

Interesting. There is always a staff report form or you know two Directors (One of which is in your battalion) that you could easily go to if you have issues with any VA+ 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Marvel said:

Interesting. There is always a staff report form or you know two Directors (One of which is in your battalion) that you could easily go to if you have issues with any VA+ 

I encourage others to fill them out. My issues are mostly personal and played into my resignation. Hence the mention. Your High Staff team does the work they should, personalities just don't click with me. ill edit to mention it as my opinion and not a genuine fact worthy of report. 

Sorry about that.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

10 hours ago, Marvel said:

He’s taking about you I bet

• Funny 1

Certified Giga Chad