ToasterBath

RP Name: 104th ARC SGT Toaster

Steam ID: 76561198881087865

VIP (Y/N): yeah

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: temporarily left the server as a whole

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team to help the server out when needed, as I am usually on later at night when staff aren't as active so I could help for the late night players when it comes to answering tickets and other various things. On top of that I would want to start hosting events again on the side like I once did, as it was one of the more enjoyable things to do as a staff member. Another reason I wish to rejoin is to really help and push the limits of the staff team, I've learned a lot from previous experiences and could definitely soar in those regards. Lastly I want to stop the evil minges and tyrants like @Bactaand @Cox.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It was pretty average for the most part. I spent most of time doing tickets and didn't focus events too much which delayed my Senior Admin promotion but I eventually locked in and got into GM and moved up. But overall I didn't do too much or stand out too much, which I want to change this time around.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yeah

Edited by ToasterBath

Future Dev. Assistant

6 minutes ago, Bleach said:

+1 epic guy

pookie +1'd 

so will i. +1

• Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Cox -1'ed and Sixta agreed. All I need to know

Edited by Cucumber
  • Dumb 4

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Dumb 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Dumb 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree