Straight Facts

Slak

Agree or Disagree, Gear 5 Luffy was the best and most hyped event in all of anime. I need some peoples opinions and see what they thought of it

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Is this about the new episode of Teletubbies? I can't believe Winky Winky dodged paying his taxes for 6 years, crazy twist if you ask me.

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

9 hours ago, Bacta said:

that episode was ass LMAO

only 2 minutes of good fighting 

It was a release video for the transformation. Its over the course of 6 weeks bacter

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Slak said:

It was a release video for the transformation. Its over the course of 6 weeks bacter

bro you're asking about the EPISODE. The episode was mid at best. Now the other episodes of them, idk. ACTUALLY FIGHTING. Might be better. But THIS EPISODE I MEAN EPISODE 1071 wasn't that good

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

bro you're asking about the EPISODE. The episode was mid at best. Now the other episodes of them, idk. ACTUALLY FIGHTING. Might be better. But THIS EPISODE I MEAN EPISODE 1071 wasn't that good

Luffy's fruit is ability to do what he wants. His mind is stupid so they just gave looney tune aspect to the episode. It's just part of what they can do

spacer.png

G5 was stupid. It was an asspull in the manga and all that was hype about it was the good animation One Piece waited 10 years to get. 

I don't compare anime, but i think this cour of Bleach's TYBW is much more hype than the G5 OP episode. Its all opinionated though.

• Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

On 8/6/2023 at 2:19 PM, Mystic said:

G5 was stupid. It was an asspull in the manga and all that was hype about it was the good animation One Piece waited 10 years to get. 

I don't compare anime, but i think this cour of Bleach's TYBW is much more hype than the G5 OP episode. Its all opinionated though.

Majority of people shitting on the episode and the anime haven't even watched the entirety of it or aren't even real fans of the anime. People just can't ever stop bicthin. One piece is prob the most unique fighting anime out there man even the naruto manga creator said that one piece is better than his own creation.

• Bruh 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Slak said:

Majority of people shitting on the episode and the anime haven't even watched the entirety of it or aren't even real fans of the anime. People just can't ever stop bicthin. One piece is prob the most unique fighting anime out there man even the naruto manga creator said that one piece is better than his own creation.

Idk why you asked for opinions and got mad when someone stated theirs. Im glad you enjoy the show. Good for you. This however was a letdown. Hope 1072 is better.

Kishimoto also never said OP was better than Naruto, He said he owes his success to OP due to Oda's influence on him. 

As someone who has watched all 1071 episodes and is caught up on the manga (except maybe the last 3-4 chapters) i think its fair for me to say im mad at how disappointing the episode was. Narrative wise maybe you enjoyed it more. But aside from the Kaido impact frames you really cant sit there and say its the best episode in the history of anime like people are trying to do.

Edited by Mystic
  • Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator
On 8/5/2023 at 9:27 PM, Slak said:

Agree or Disagree, Gear 5 Luffy was the best and most hyped event in all of anime. I need some peoples opinions and see what they thought of it

14 hours ago, Slak said:

This is a GIGA hot take holy moly :FeelsDankMan: