Knight's Resignation

spacer.png

Battalion: Coruscant Guard

RP Name: Knight

Date: 08/02/2023

Reason: My three terms have come to an end. A life that I need to pursue, which sucks, but that's how the world works.

Goodbyes:

My term as Fox was a rollercoaster with amazing and upsetting moments. Although we did have some ups and downs, I had an amazing time on Synergy with the amazing people in the community. Synergy wasn't great when I came back, but that's okay because I helped as much as I could to bring back that rp and fun time within the server. I can say that the server is doing more amazing now than ever with bringing back the population and making good ass events. There are people from the past and present that I want to thank today for making my time here on the server a great time. There are so many people to tag, but I don't think I can tag everyone in this post. So know anyone that I had a chat with on this server, you made a big difference in my life and are a great friend. Keep the server pushing on and make sure the new generation within the server has an amazing time. I tried my best to make CG great and respected on the server. If you still have issues with them today, please use the feedback CG form lol I want them to have a great time on this server without being too serious and having fun. @TwoBitWill do great after my term so support him as much as you can because he'll need it. Good luck, my friend, and if you need help, dm me, and ill do my best to give advice. I'll miss you all in CG, you guys were a big part of my life and a family throughout my time on the server. Thank you to all the Fox's that came back to assist me or gave me advice throughout my term you all were incredible!  If you wish to talk, hang out, or just play other games, hmu I'll jump in :).

Farewell, Goodbye, or until next time see you later gamers :pepeSalute:

Memories:
spacer.png
spacer.png

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
image.png

image.png

dae882ec309e676443bb1dbaa365c72b.png

image.png

80C8AFF2-BC4E-4324-ADB8-8291213DC097_Original.jpg

• Friendly 4
  • Pay Respect 3

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

o7 i actually loved you as Fox Knight. Easily my favorite Fox. (Behind Noodles. Sorry <3)

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management

3 terms is a miracle. We barely have people finish 1 term let alone reapply for a second. Appreciate all the hard work, time, and dedication you've put into CG and the server these last 9 months. Take it easy homie!

@Bacta Black hawk down

• Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I expect to see you in cg legacy chat w/ all the other foxes.

• Agree 1

You were a great Fox Knight, I will sorely miss you.

• Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Director
Director

o7 goated Fox!

• Friendly 1

A little late but you were the best Fox, at least for me, you encouraged RP with other battalions even Naval, and it was never forced upon. One of my favorite instances was when I was Tarkin and we literally marched around base inspecting anything and anyone.

Welcome to retirement Commander.

• Pay Respect 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.