[212th] Ghost Company Subunit Officer Models

Name: Ghost Company HVYO SGM Reed (Non-Lore Name: Jester)

RP Rank:  Ghost Company Heavy Officer

Suggestion: Implement pauldron bodygroups for the various Ghost Company subunit officer models, like the main 212th subunit officer models.

Implementation: See if the models have the bodygroups in general if not it may require dev-work to implement the pauldrons to the Ghost Company models, if the bodygroup or model variants already exist, implement them to the appropriate jobs. Without admin perms it's hard to tell how it would need to be done, Ghost Company may actually need more job variants implemented to give the players in GC the right subunit officer roles. 

Workshop content if applicable:
Unsure of what addon is used for the Ghost Company models.

Add or Change:
Add pauldron bodygroups to all GC models(ARC Excluded, they already have them) so we can distinguish subunit officers among GC ranks.

Job: Ghost Company Heavy, Ghost Company Support, Ghost Company ARF

Model:
models/synergy_roleplay/212/arf_ghost/arf_ghost.mdl
models/synergy_roleplay/212/heavg/heavg.mdl
models/synergy_roleplay/212/pilog/pilog.mdl

[Suggestion Approved by 212th BCMD Kaiser/Cody]

Head Admin

+1 Approved by myself. 

This is just a model addition, none of the Ghost Company models have pauldrons, but they do have camas. Would love to see this added as it would give them the ability to A distinguish officers and B add a little customization to the armor. 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 sure why not. Seems dumb they don't have Pauldrons anyways

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1 I would love to see this for RP reasons. Would add a deeper dynamic to GC and the server with the RP that will open up 

• Agree 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

+1 I must be missing something here. But how does a pauldron create roleplay?

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

On 7/10/2023 at 10:59 AM, Brooklyn said:

+1 I must be missing something here. But how does a pauldron create roleplay?

easier to say "talk to any pauldron guy for help or advice" over find X name, and also gives extra reward for being an officer by having additional customization options. Literally every other unit has this function and its useful for that

• Confused 4

212th HVYL CPT Waxer

Heavy Battalion Lead | Ghost Company Heavy

29 minutes ago, Rab said:

easier to say "talk to any pauldron guy for help or advice" over find X name, and also gives extra reward for being an officer by having additional customization options. Literally every other unit has this function and its useful for that

adding 'confused' when it is a big rp inpact, if you disagree remove all pauldrons and see how people like that

• Confused 2
  • Dumb 3

212th HVYL CPT Waxer

43 minutes ago, Rab said:

13 minutes ago, Rab said:

adding 'confused' when it is a big rp inpact, if you disagree remove all pauldrons and see how people like that

That's.... that's not roleplay. Respectfully, if you gotta ID someone off of a pauldron, I really suggest you go and tell me the difference between the Nulls and Alphas then. Or any ARC Trooper and tell me if thats a huge RP impact

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

36 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

That's.... that's not roleplay. Respectfully, if you gotta ID someone off of a pauldron, I really suggest you go and tell me the difference between the Nulls and Alphas then. Or any ARC Trooper and tell me if thats a huge RP impact

might as well all be shineys then, then across the board it doesnt matter

Edited by Rab
  • Dumb 2
  • Bruh 1

212th HVYL CPT Waxer

+1. I am an officer in SOBDE so this means I should get one as Boss! Not fair!

• Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...