Spaghettis Gree Application

Steam Name: Linguety Spaghetti

RP Name: Green Company MEDL CMD Spaghetti

RP Rank: GCO MEDL CMD Spaghetti

Steam ID: 76561198358881463

Battalion you are Applying for: 41st BCMD Gree

Wolfpack JTL Commander Boost

I worked alongside Matt and Sinclair all as Commander and we ran the battalion. 104th was active and doing very well. Jet, the regiment I was in charge of, was also incredibly active and engaging to be in as I would host JT exclusive trainings that took full advantage of our aerial superiority.

Mechanized Vice Admiral Shoan Killian

I was Vice Admiral under Brace where we both ran one of the most successful naval regiments in recent years. The activity was at an all time high and the navy finally felt respected by the server. During this time I was the ENG overseer and kept the regiment active in the absence of a COE. During my time as Vice, I helped create and approve almost all of the docs that are still in use today by the navy.

Improcco Company Lead CMD Gett

My most recent position is CMD Gett. I revived Improcco from 2 members to a full squad of 5 active members. Not only that but I have created an official tryout doc for both clones and Jedi. Tetra, Alucard and myself all take on separate responsibilities within the battalion. My responsibilities are more in game and in teamspeak as my schedule allows me to be on during prime time. I deal with most of the individual problems that come up within the battalion, mainly disciplinary and any complaints/suggestions.

Why Should You Become a Battalion Commander:

Activity/Numbers

I should become BCMD because I acknowledge all the problems within 41st and I have ideas to fix most of them. Our main issue is activity/numbers. A quick look in the f4 menu will show that 41st has less numbers than every other battalion. I plan on reimplementing a merit system for NCOs and Officers that mainly incentivises Recruitments and training. Having mandatory recruitment will allow for the battalion to grow as each NCO will bring in multiple members that will then bring in even more members. Alongside this, being a Gree that is always active and present during prime time will passively increase activity and I will always be hosting things for my battalion during downtimes.

Public Image

41st has an issue with being called a minge battalion. In our past we have been one of the less serious battalions and that has led to this title. I plan on completely wiping this idea from the server through joint trainings and Roleplay with other battalions and stricter punishments for our troopers. During trainings I find that battalions split up and just work on their own. But during roleplay, you often see different battalions coming together and assisting each other much more naturally. Currently the 41st does not have a functional disciplinary system as it is just one man who is lead and there are no other members. I plan on creating a new disciplinary system with strict guidelines that will allow for fun during downtime in TS but during events, troopers must maintain a high level of professionalism both in game and in teamspeak. The disciplinary team will be made up of the most trusted and experienced officers within the battalion

Public Relations

I plan to work more closely with high command so they know and approve of any changes I am going to make days before I even make them. Server feedback is necessary for a battalion to grow and improve; High command will provide me with feedback from around the server and I will make sure to implement any changes that my team agrees to. Not only do I want to reach out and work with server high command, branching out and talking to each BCMD about issues within not only my own battalion but theirs as well will greatly improve relations while also helping improve all battalions on the server.

Officer Core

Currently in 41st it is very easy to climb both the NCO and officer ranks and I plan to change that. I want the officer core to be a more tight knit group that all have a high understanding of the battalion.  I will make all officers within 41st intel members and create a more information heavy officer training that covers how to properly discipline, a brief overview of each regiment and their requirements, and a code of conduct that clearly dictates the punishments for acting out as an officer.

Jedi

Currently we have few active Jedi in our battalion. This is a huge problem because Jedi are such an integral part of RP within battalions. I will work very closely with both Barris and Luminara to figure out why the battalion has no Jedi and rectify any mistakes we have made. Reaching out to other battalions with active Jedi is also going to be integral to improving activity. Finding out what works will help us create a better Jedi system within the battalion. 

Availability: 

Weekdays in game - After 5:00pm EST
Weekends in game - from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm EST (most days)

Weekdays on Discord - All Day
Weekends on Discord - All day until 11:00pm EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 3748:42:00

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term I want the 41st to have the same numbers as every other battalion on the server, Disciplinary team and merit systems to be completely set up, officer core to be filled with well informed role models, and someone who is fit to fill the position of Gree when I leave.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Head Admin

+1 deserves it, has been a beacon of power in 41st. They're starting to pick up speed and I think this guy has the stamina to stay with it. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1.

Spaghetti has done so much for the 41st. He is a great candidate for this role.

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

• Director
Director

+1 very good for the 41st and interacts with battalions

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

I remember this man when he first joined the battalion time flys so fast whelp with my term ending really soon I am glad to say i trust spaghetti with the battalion i put you into Commander for a reason and im glad i did so dont forget keep being a chad and seeing stacys mom Huge +1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

I haven't been with 41st very long myself, but for the time I have been known him and been with him, I feel that he would be a great Gree. I feel that he is a great leader in many ways. I haven't been around him as long as others to have a full understanding and knowledge but I felt, I've learned a good amount.  +1

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED