Silvians Resignation from everything

Battalion: 501st

RP Name: Commander Appo/Jedi General Luminara

Date: 05/12/2023

Reason: I achieved what i have wanted to achieve on the server and now its time for me to move on FOR NOW i wasnt planning on doing this but after some thought this is for the best. i thank everyone who were by my side during my time on the server and thank you to all the friends that i have made here :).

Goodbyes: @Gears HOLY SHIT you were the best fucking mace i couldve has for my term and i respect you so much man thank you for everything
                     @Xaze      @Mystic     @meowthemeower Thank you all for been apart of my high council team during my term you were all great and i love you all.

@Mater    @Bane     @Bacta   When i first joined fully in 2021 you guys took me in to the 212th and helped me become a great leader within the 212th i thank you all especally mater you were my #1 rolemodel while i was climbing the ranks along with @tyennoch. looks like i cant at you ooft but you were an amazing GCC to my GCXO i appreciate you.      Mazen i know we butt heads a few times but i genuinely respected your marshal commander term good shit.

@Quassont     @KaiserWilhkAISE      @KaiserNeiner     @Rezz     @BadDog- You are all goats i had a lot of fun rebuilding the 212th with all of you i had a lot of fun :)

@Zeros   @Boris ( i hope thats the right boris)  @NissanMikli  @Brak/Mainstay    @Abraham   @Elijah   - i know i didnt ping all of you but it was a honor working with all of you within the 501st and i hope to see the battalion on top again :)

To everyone else i forgot to at, i respect all of you and i love you all <3 silvian out  (41st im so sorry for been a dog shit lumi)

Edited by ETsilvian
Addon

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

The burn out hit hard my guy 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Man really went to icefuse o7. Come back.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

Man really went to icefuse

I too enjoy paying for the privilege of becoming an office in a battalion. Nothing tickles my fancy like shelling out money. Could you imagine spending 1000's of dollars on a SWRP Gmod server. I could fucking never.

• Funny 2
  • Dumb 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

I too enjoy paying for the privilege of becoming an office in a battalion. Nothing tickles my fancy like shelling out money. Could you imagine spending 1000's of dollars on a SWRP Gmod server. I could fucking never.

seriously dude. Only an idiot would get a mortgage to pay for store items

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Sad to see you go my friend. wish the best for you. 

Edited by Elijah
  • Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Hope see you again 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin