Callout Post

Bacta

@Mavelledeadass told me that Kom'rk Skirita (Who has 1 line in the books) is more interesting then Fives

I want to use this discussion to discuss all of Mavelle wrongs in the community, at this point its at a all time high of terrible takes on synergy servers

image.png

At this point i deem we kick Mavelle from the community, its obv his takes are turning worse and worse and having him in the community will lead to our downfall

• Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Did you eat your wingstop today?

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Mavelle when a popular character is popular because they're cool and featured prominently in a show and his 1 line character with 2 paragraph lore that you need to read a book to understand is unpopular

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Management

this how i feel when people drool over the new named clones that showup in the bad batch only to die like immediatly with a handful of lines and the worst death immaginable 

they just like me fr when is CT PVT Elevator showing up in the Bad Batch he would make a fine addition to the squad ong

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

this how i feel when people drool over the new named clones that showup in the bad batch only to die like immediatly with a handful of lines and the worst death immaginable 

they just like me fr when is CT PVT Elevator showing up in the Bad Batch he would make a fine addition to the squad ong

you have no fucking weight here, you chose Hawk over fucking jesse

I am surrounded by the worst people

• Funny 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2