Woods | Wooley | Toby

RP Rank:

MAJ

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:213885987

Regiment you are applying for: 

Attack Regimental Commander

Experience:

2017 to 2018 - 212th [PVT - 1stLT] (2ndAC)(REGL)

During my time in 212th, I built many relations with wonderful people that introduced me to the server. They showed me the ropes and taught me a series of different ways to enjoy the server. Overall, it constructed my base understanding of the server.

2018 - 501st [SSG - CSM] (Pilot)(REGO)

During my time in the 501st, I was built up by a lot of individuals. Here was the first time I finally felt like I belonged somewhere on Synergy. They brought me in with open arms and I spent several weeks if not months, everyday, playing with them. Whether it be Synergy or another game in which we played. It showed me the true passion found within the people you talk to daily.

2018 to 2019 - Doom’s Unit [SSG - CPT] (Engineer)(REGO)

Doom’s Unit. My home territory. Here, I finally understood what the server is about. I found people I could call some of my best friends at the time. These were people I met in real life at one point. They took me in and I stayed for well over a year. They treated me as their own family, and I, the same to them. Here, there was no politics, there was no drama. It was a bunch of dudes playing Star Wars for the fun of it. 

2021 to 2022 - Coruscant Guard [PVT - CSM] (Pilot, TK)

The Coruscant Guard. What do I even say? These people are highly misunderstood. I’ve seen a lot of discouraging comments and regards towards individuals and the battalion as a whole, but in my opinion, they’re some of the best folk around. They treat each other with a level of respect I hadn’t seen in a while. They understood what needed to be done and not once did I see any of them act in an unprofessional manner. Here, I learned professionalism through compassion.

2022 - Doom’s Unit v2 [PVT - COL] (REGL)

These boys are my family. I can confidently say they’d do anything for me and I’d do the same for them. They brought me in when they were struggling, but never showed it. They built me up and encouraged me to go far. They’ve been there for me throughout it all, and I plan to be there for them too when they need it. These guys have shown me more than what I thought this server could. 

2022 to 2023 - 212th v2 [WO - MAJ] (REGL)

We migrated to 212th after the closing of Doom’s Unit. We were taken in and accepted with open arms. Here, I grew as an Officer and just learned patience. I adapted to larger groups of people under me and how to bond and grow relations with everyone, regardless of rank. Here, I met some of the people I consider to be some of the better friends I have on the server. This time in 212th taught me loyalty.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

The reason behind me wanting to be Regimental Commander comes from the players I see everyday. These players are not just the Officers and Commanders, but the NCOs and Enlisted. These players, whether new or old, have opinions and voice them. They say what they want to see and what they want to do. They give ideas. They push for change. They are on everyday. They make up most of the server. As for why I should be Regimental? I WILL be their voice for change. I believe in a very hands on leadership style. You won’t understand anything that goes on in your battalions if you don’t participate with them.

I’ve been an officer in every battalion under the Attack Regiment. I’ve worked with so many people and heard so many voices. I know the direction Attack wants to go. I want to help get them there.

Alongside this, I know the boundaries and stipulations set for a Regimental. I want each to know I have no intention of overstepping boundaries and giving an independent discretion to each BCMD and letting the choices for their battalion be their own, with my own opinion and points presented to them. At the end of the day, it’s their men. I’m here to help and provide aid and support where I can whilst not being afraid to voice my concerns or opinions.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Absolutely, I do.

Availability:

6 PM - 2 AM EST (Server)

24/7 Discord Messages.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

501st Officer - 212th S Officer x2 - Doom's Unit S Officer x3 - REGOx3 - REGLx4 - Gamemaster 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes 

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

Firstly, I want all THREE battalions underneath the Attack Regiment to be satisfied within their own battalions. That will be my first and main priority to begin with. I want each to be able to maintain activity, alongside enjoyment. I want each NCO to be able to voice their opinions and not be afraid to take initiative. I’ll be working very closely with each Officer core to maintain this in a reasonable fashion. I know each battalion will do things differently, but working together to establish or maintain systems that’ll not only boost their battalion’s strength, but the others within the Regiment.

Secondly, 501st and 212th have the strongest bond between any two battalions on the server. They always have. I want to bolster this. Use it as a means to connect the two battalions with every other battalion. Communication is key for working with other Regimentals to establish joint trainings and opportunities for Officers within each respective battalion to capitalize on. It’s not about doing it for them, but showing them how so they can do it indefinitely. 

“Give a man a fish and he is fed for the day. Teach a man to fish and he is fed for the rest of his life.”

Lastly, I want every individual to know that at any point they should be able to voice their concerns. Whether it be someone or something, at the end of the day, we play this to have fun.  As fun and retention will always be a priority. 

Disclaimer: I have ideas regarding Doom’s Unit, but won’t be primarily focused on them until their possible reintroduction. As a former Doom’s Unit SO, I know the fundamentals, needs, and desires of Doom’s Unit and am very confident in my ability to kickstart them.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

As I stated above, the 501st and 212th already have one, if not the, strongest bond between the battalions on the server. Having two very competent and reliable BCMDs and Officer Cores has helped that astronomically. The Foundation built between these two are more than bountiful grounds to build off. A hands on approach though, is what I believe to be the best method to maintain this. By working independently with each battalion and actively playing and partaking in events, trainings, etc., more can be learned and discovered than anything that could be read on a document.

Participation isn’t the only thing that’ll improve relations though. By actively providing opportunities for each to branch out and participate with other battalions outside the regiment will prove to be more beneficial than just partaking with those within. I want to actively work with other RCMDs to create those opportunities. Push matchups that you wouldn’t typically see. This will hopefully begin to lead to more of a community between all clones and those in their regiment.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Fimmzy

+1 You worked with me when i was Cody and i couldn't have asked for a better Senior Officer in the battalion, also after having many conversations with you i believe you would do great in this position   

Goodluck :)  

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Head Admin

+1, good luck woods

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

GM Leadership

+1
Very Professional
Good Leader
Good App
Good Interactions

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

If DU were to come back under your time as ATK Regimental, How would you handle the situation? As a Former Doom's Unit Officer i am curious as i worked alongside you in the past multiple times on Anaxes im simply curious before i vote.

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 beat Finn

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 I was on the server for less than one day before you tried to start drama with myself and a few others. I don't believe this is the attitude a RCMD should have. 

• Informative 1
  • Confused 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

31 minutes ago, Dennis said:

-1 I was on the server for less than one day before you tried to start drama with myself and a few others. I don't believe this is the attitude a RCMD should have. 

I apologize as after speaking to you, I know the incident you're referring to. To reassure, I wasn't apart of this and I apologize on behalf of 212th for it. I'll be talking with the Officer core, moving forward with how to proceed with it and keep you updated.

Head Admin

+1 one of the most genuine people I've interacted within the server, has nothing but good intentions and would make a great BCMD. Your work with hosting events and trainings shows and I think you'll do great work with 212th and 501st

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

I can tell that a lot of effort went into this application, it is very thorough and well thought out. I also can tell you have a lot of experience much like your peer / contender, and as Rex always says, "Experience outranks everything". Actually though, I like the ideas you put forth and I know that a big goal for the server right now is to have compatibility between not just regimental battalions but all battalions, I think this is a good initiative.

Best of luck! +1

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

• Management
Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk