Beetle's Staff + GM Resignation[COMPLETE]

BlueBeetle

Name: Beetle

Staff Rank: HA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 2/3/2023

Reason for Leaving: THIS IS NOT A FULL SERVER RESIGNATION! JUST FROM STAFF AND GM! I need to step away from staff leadership for the time being. I feel accomplished with the work I’ve done, and I don’t see myself going any further, nor do I want to. I want to focus on my responsibilities in game rather than out of game.

Farewells:

@Cubby - You’re the one most worthy of Director. Work hard for that goal. I believe in you.

@Ollie_ - My strongest supporters and best friends in the staff team. Keep up the work, and continue to go far.

@Mavelle @Daytona211 @Dono @Conrad - Thank you for getting me to GMD. Without your guidance, I don’t think I would have gotten this far in staff. Now I may have more time to do D&D.

@Mystic @meowthemeower @BadDog - Next HA’s on god

@Zeros - One more for the retirement home

Edited by BlueBeetle
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 5

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Director
Director

o7

GM Leadership

o7

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

@Beetle

Story Time and full on making fun of mavelle

You were put up for GMO by ME and i said fucking trust the process, Mavelle and Daytona  and I fought for litteraly hour or so, and i belive this was one of my last pushes as GMM, I saw one of your events and was blown away and I kept say "Im willing to put my front to it"

Im happy you got to where you are homie, even when Mavelle and Luther biased you into HA in the span of 2 weeks, you were the goat

• Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

o7 Beetle. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

3 hours ago, BlueBeetle said:

Name: Beetle

Staff Rank: HA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 2/3/2023

Reason for Leaving: THIS IS NOT A FULL SERVER RESIGNATION! JUST FROM STAFF AND GM! I need to step away from staff leadership for the time being. I feel accomplished with the work I’ve done, and I don’t see myself going any further, nor do I want to. I want to focus on my responsibilities in game rather than out of game.

Farewells:

@Cubby - You’re the one most worthy of Director. Work hard for that goal. I believe in you.

@Ollie_ - My strongest supporters and best friends in the staff team. Keep up the work, and continue to go far.

@Mavelle @Daytona211 @Dono @Conrad - Thank you for getting me to GMD. Without your guidance, I don’t think I would have gotten this far in staff. Now I may have more time to do D&D.

@Mystic @meowthemeower @BadDog - Next HA’s on god

@Zeros - One more for the retirement home

My Night is ruined 😭

3 hours ago, Mystic said:

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

You ain’t log shit🥺

1 hour ago, meowthemeower said:

You ain’t log shit🥺

I deleted a whole 5 cells on the roster. I sure as hell logged this shit