Banned

Thorpy' Staff Re-Application

RP Name: CF99 Tech / Jedi Master Thorpe / Thorpy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144322066

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had weeks of exams and deadlines to meet so i was to occupied to do any staff work.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Im on summer break now, and because of that I want to rejoin as I now have the time and dedication to do so. Im really going to try my best to maximise the amount of events i can do so i really want to give back to a community that has given so much to me, and i think one of the best ways to give back is through fun and unique events. Furthermore I want to help my battalion with dupes, tryouts, training's etc. Not only that but i want to help people out in general and really make an impact (in a positive way).

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it was quite average. Thats the best way to put it. It took me a while to get out of NA and that was due to lack of motivation and lack of knowledge on how to efficiently do my job. Furthermore i wasn't jumping at every opportunity and i regret that. Now that I have the time, dedication and previous knowledge of being staff I want to reapply. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes!

Edited by ThorpyVEVO
typos!

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Banned

+1 :HUH:

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

plus one i guess. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 lets see what he can do 

• Friendly 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png