[ACCEPTED] Zeros' Staff App

Zeros

RP Name: Zeros

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

VIP (Y/N):  Yeah

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, the biggest reason is the fact we have a brand new map that has *huge* potential for incredible events, passive RP or just spawning in a few droids for the hell of it. My main drive to apply is really for the GH and GM work, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna take tickets, because that's just going against applying for staff in general. I had a bunch of great ideas for quick encounters or long events for a while on Anaxes, and way more on Onderon. Plus, I really think that becoming staff could help my battalion day to day, possibly making it more engaging to actually hop on the server and host a patrol or something of the sort. Dupe building is sick too, which we'll definitely need considering how there isn't a Citadel to rely on anymore for easy sim runs. Honestly I've run out of anything new to say here so yeahhh that's about it without going into excessive detail for no one to read it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well uh, I'm actually coming up on about a year on Synergy, only about 30 or so more days! I've quite literally grown up with the CW show and all of the movies, so I'm a heavy fan of SW. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be on Synergy, but whatever. I've always been super into storybuilding and immersion within whatever I'm doing, whether it be a movie or something completely random. BCS is better than BB. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, unless you count a little over a week of being a NA, but that was barely anything and a longgg time ago.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1503 hours total.

• Winner 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

+1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 Great member of the community.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED