Heart's all grown up now[COMPLETE]

Name: Heart

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43680174

Staff Rank: VA

Are you VIP?: Yes no Sub

Date: today wtf

Reason for leaving: GF had to leave her job just now, and I'm getting ready to be full-time deputy in the near future. During my LOA I found myself having free time, but unable to spend any of it during Synergy's good hours (Like, after 9pm on weekdays). I am always contactable on discord [Heart#0408], but I feel like I can't hold a position when my average hours on gmod can never exceed 20-30 a week at MAXIMUM. I lov everyone here, and please E9U6fSPWQAose6G.jpg

Farewells: I don't want to name anyone specific because I feel like if I miss anyone they'll feel left out. If I shared a rank with you in Jedi, staff, or even helped in an event, i will miss you. <3

-Heart "So many banned League Accounts" Garcia

• Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 5
  • Management
Management

spacer.png sad to see you go Heart. Always been a chill dude to talk to. Hope life outside Garry Mod treats you good. o7

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

Really happy that you decided to come back for the time it was. Being able to experience your events again was a pleasure. Cya man!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

RIP my favorite Grandma.... o7

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=