[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Toaster's Staff Application

RP Name: Delta-40 TECH Fixer / Toaster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460411068

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been with the server for a bit over the year, playing on and off and usually only getting up NCO in battalions and sometimes Senior NCO, but this time around I actually stuck it through, and found a new appreciation for the server so I thought it would my best interest to apply for staff. A few reasons I want to join the administration team is my ability to uphold the duty's of a staff member, I have a fair amount of experience on the server, that being SOBDE Captain and Jedi Sentinel manager, so I believe I could easily uphold the duty's of staff. Next is helping to improve the server as staff, I am very easy to approach as a person and I believe that could help with being staff, whether it could help new players that might have a question about the server, or and older player that might just need help with a small issue. Another reason is my activity, I am usually on the server for 6+ hours during weekdays, and 8+ during weekends, with that being said I believe that would help with my ability to staff the server in the sense I would be on for long periods, and therefore allowing me to help the server with any staff needs during those hours. My next topic would be helping out with events, mainly as a game helper when I'm a New Admin, and hopefully hosting events if I eventually get SA or even Admin, I am always down to help with events as an EJ or just help with spawning droids, NPC,s helping with med revives, anything I could be of assistance with during events/encounters/deployments. My final topic is my dedication, I have put in countless hours of work into my battalions I would do the exact same with the staff team and fully focus on staff work before anything else, I believe that is a key aspect when it comes to staffing any server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a Freshman in highschool, going into my Sophomore year after this summer and have fairly average grades, usually getting C's and B's in my classes. I'm gonna start working a short summer job starting on June 6th and usually I spend my free time playing videogames, going to the movies or just going around town with friends, and I live an average life, nothing to extraordinary. I've been playing video games since I was like 6, starting on the original Xbox and Xbox 360 but I didn't fully get into gaming until I was about 10/11, I started playing small games like Minecraft, Halo, and Terraria, then when I turned 13 I got a computer for my birthday, and at the time I watched youtubers who played DarkRP and other Gmod game modes, so one of the first games I got on Steam was Gmod, I ended up playing a DarkRP server for a bit then discovered actual RP Server's, for a while I didn't get far in any since I was fairly new but I still enjoyed myself. I really got into RP server's at the beginning of 2021 and late 2020 though, and since then I've been playing Starwars RP.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes! I was staff on a SCP RP server for about 4 months, I reached the rank of Admin and the equivalency of GMO on that server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1753:04:51.

Edited by ToasterBath
Fixed a grammar error.

Future Dev. Assistant

Banned

Plus one

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Veteran Admin

+1 I like bread ngl 

• Friendly 1

+1 +1 +1 +1 get staff toaster

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

kind of a troll/minge. +1.

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

+1 104th Intel Manager

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING