[ACCEPTED] Xylops Staff Application

Xylops

RP Name: Xylops

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:108331331

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: AEDT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I feel that during Late night whenever someone requires an admin there is very little help during one of those situations. For instance large parts of the AUS/EU Community have very few admins to help out late at night, which doesn’t allow for as many events as there would be throughout Prime time during the day. My goal as an admin would be to make more events happen late at night for more people in the EU/AUS community. I also wish to be an administrator to further help the Jedi order as well as my battalion by making Events for either one of them, as well as creating interesting situations for players to experience. In conclusion I want to be an admin So I can not only help with the server, but the players in it too.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Nick and I’m in either grade attending High school. I play basketball competitively with my brother and we play games on Friday Nights. I enjoy cooking and playing video games, as well as hanging out with my mates. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:I have not been an admin before. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 793 Hours

Made Cin Drallig a DU Jedi 

Banned

+1 

Edited by Seabass
  • Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Head Admin

+1, friendly and chill. Good luck Xylops!

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 for taking hotter backshot- i mean. Great addition 

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1 you sexy beast

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk