[WAIVED BY MADDOXX] Misfit 4 Bacara

Misfit

Steam Name: Flex | SYNR.GG

RP Name: Executive Officer Keller

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172194265

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 21st Bacara

Experience: 

Dooms Unit: PVT Vertical - LTC Bandit: in 2018 i joined DU for the first time, i became ARFO then soon ARFL and worked my way up to Warrant officer, sadly my PC killed itself and ended my WO term and first experience in DU.
In 2019-2020 i returned to DU more or less fully to reclaim all that lost time. I instantly went for the ARF branch and became ARFO soon after. I helped regrow and remake ARF from nothing as at the time the ARFL was more or less inactive so i was the main man until he resigned. I made my way through the ranks almost the same until CSM where i would go for Havoc Squads “bandit” and pass the tryout. Then on i helped as much as possible with the tryouts and trainings in havoc squad and DU as a whole even without a shield. I was promoted up tot he rank of LTC where i would continue my good work in the battalion until my last day in said battalion. On my final day i broke ATC and server rules by changing my name to LTC “Locke” and switching to the whitelist that was given to me prior to attempt to fly after being denied as bandit. I caused a big scene after i switched once more back to bandit with the naval and DU high command resulting in my removal and blacklist from Havoc squad as a whole. I was then demoted down to CSM and tried to resign as a LTC before the final word was said resulting in my blacklist from DU.
I apologized to dennis returned to DU one last time on my clone more or less mid 2020 and was on a 1 strike system with dennis and i wholeheartedly obeyed. I was then AOSed and banned from the server for breaking server rules as an EJ resulting in my perma blacklist from DU and i left the server.
Finally at the end of 2020, i was unblacklisted by slack after he saw my changed ways after my return and im currently a jedi in the battalion.

501st: CSM - 2ndLT Preacher: I joined 501st after resigning from DU and being blacklisted the first time and i was off to a decent start. I helped with a few trainings here and there trying to recover and make up for what i did in DU. i was then blacklisted for 6 months FOR what i did in DU and then left the server.

21st: PVT Misfit/Preacher - Executive Officer Keller. In December of  2020 I joined 21st, fresh off a ban I'm pretty sure but that was over a year ago at this point. My whole objective was to have a new start so I changed my name from vertical to Misfit somewhat ironically seeing as at the time i was blacklisted from multiple battalions. Once joined i got all my GMACTS, trainings and achieved the rank of sergeant i joined SO and strived for ARFL. new years passes and i'm applying for ARFL, intel and a few other inner-battalion positions, become Staff Sergeant and then 3 days later the battalion is wiped, didnt stop me.  I acted as if I just joined a new battalion on the server and immediately shot for intel again to start the battalion off on the right foot, from there I recruited a solid amount of new people and hosted training sessions as much as my schedule allowed until I was maybe First Sergeant. By then I was back in SO and I became a pilot seeing as ARF was now the standard trooper for SO. I was granted the position of “Spark” as my first step towards a leadership role again up until I was CSM. From here everything slowed, i was slightly less active (at least when the officers were) due to not being promoted since i was being looked at for warrant officer but i had no motivation towards the server at this level. I then found intel and saw how much work wasn't getting done so instead of being active on the server, I was active in the discord. I got promoted to 2ndLT and started purging and fixing the roster of unneeded troopers and overall common mess ups. 21st HC saw this and my effort towards the battalion, even when off the server and it was 100% noted. I joined KU soon after and was promoted to 1stLT. I began helping in KU with training and a new tryout dupe seeing as the current one relied too much on other people being able to help. I continued my work in KU and 21st as a whole and became captain charger along with intel manager/officer. From here as Kellers came and went and BCMDs did the same, I was made Keller myself, seeing as me and one other were carrying the battalion of course with the help of gadgets while as mundi and bacara. From here it was smooth sailing, fixing old errors in KU, helping in intel as i could, making sure the lower ranks were doing their jobs also, even if the battalion dropped in numbers due to monthly roster purges i made sure to help gain those lost soldiers right back. I became Commander and then XO during gadgets terms and continued my current work as REGL, HVYL, and as an overall leader of the 21st.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I Believe i should become 21st BCMD because of the time, effort and dedication ive shoved into this battalion for the past 505 days. Since returning to the battalion before and after the wipe i've been pushing myself to be the best Commander, Leader, and player overall on the server and as the current XO keller for 6 months now, i feel as if in my eyes ive proved that i have the drive to help the 21st thrive like never before. Ive worked with blank, deathtiger, mystic, gadget, bane, castle  and many other former 21st commanders to improve and work on the 21st overall image on the outside and interior issue as and before they arise.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: The Galactic Marines are a unit diverged from the 21st Nova Corps led by Marshall Commander Bacara and Council Master Mundi. Special Operations is a specialized stealth sub unit lead by Commander Jet, Commander Blackout and Pilot spark. Kellers Unit is a Cold Weather Assault unit led by Senior Commander Keller, General Simms, Jedi Commander Noirah Na and Unofficially Captain Charger.

Availability: Mon-Fri 3 pm - 11 pm, Sat-Sun 10 am - 1 am

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Ive played since the swap from icefuse

Do you have a microphone?: a few shitty ones but yes i do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
By the end of my term i want the battalion to be seen on the server in a completely new light. With a a brief summary i want the battalion to be less reliant on Special Operations, More GMs than any of the other sub units combined, better outside communications and relations along with joint trainings, a bigger prime time appearance, a better use of battalion/server trainings like GMACTs and Boarding, and overall more numbers in the battalion as a whole. My plans/goals and ambitions are below. Also no i'm not bringing back GMACTs.

Galactic Marine/Nova Corps Presence - In the 21st our standard trooper jobs are the 21st Nova Corps Trooper (achieved by default) and the Galactic Marine Trooper (achieved once earning EOD, TECH and boarding training). Overall there isn't much to offer from many jobs in the main battalion besides medic and heavy ordnance but my plan is to set up specific training solely for Galactic Marines, excluding other regiments (but doing specific training for them later). These trainings will pinpoint the strengths of the main branch and then build off the weaknesses, improving them and removing all flaws in the group as a whole. With the help of other commanders inside and out of the battalion we can make this and my next goal a reality.

Outer Battalion Communication and Cooperation - Xaze and I have been talking and working towards connecting the 21st and siege regiment as a whole and even if the 21st is still more or less secluded due to numbers, timing or whatever else we have made decent progress. My focus for now is getting CG accompanied in the siege regiment, regaining our relationship with bane and the 212th along with mexico and the 41st, and becoming one of the battalions known for what our regiment is named after, Sieging. This goal will require more GM/staff efforts than anything else, leaning on battalion specific events and deployments but nonetheless this is my biggest focus pertaining to outer battalion efforts.

Activity and Prime time Appearances - The biggest issue in 21st today is timing. We have an average of 7 people online at once everyday but the problem is it's never during prime time. With the fact of gmod just being a gaming hobby and everyone (hopefully) has a life outside of synergy it’ll be initially hard to get people active during mid day or for example on the venator. My plan for this is to give incentives for coming online while commander+ or even the BMCD is online ranging from more merit points to in-game credits and even rewards for hosting a certain amount of training in a week. Overall giving the players more rewards for the work, effort and activity they put into the battalion besides promotions or normal merits.

Hosting and Using Trainings - 21st has priority over 3 major server trainings being Boarding, Tech and EOD training. While asking around, many people told me that 21st presence is very small on 1 the hosting of these trainings and 2 the use of these trainings especially with boarding. This falls back to the previous topic of timing but with proper, new regulations we can get all of these trainings back in full use and being hosted regularly throughout the weeks. Not much plan is needed behind this topic but what i will do is have hosting atleast one EOD, tech or boarding training, an officer/NCO requirement. This will tie in with the merit system and the general NCO/Officer expectations along with tryouts and trainings ect. 

Recruits/General 21st Numbers - This is more of a goal then a plan but by then end of my term i want to have 80 members in the battalion with a daily average of 8 troops online (not including myself) during the day. Again, this goal bounces off of getting players online but beyond that recruitment wise we’ll set up recruitment stands and i’ll set up another recruitment drive giving the person with the most amount of recruits in the month a credit reward, bouncing off of another previous plan stated above.  

Kellers unit Purpose - KU will forever be a small sub unit in the 21st but the problem occurs with what KUs purpose actually is. My current vision without making any server suggestions is having the unit be a “Siege Squad” with the tactics of ARC troopers with the ideals of a scout and recon battalion. Their main purpose in the battalion would be to flank and attack from the rear/different angle than usual. Connecting with the other 2 groups in the battalion, SO would be the recon group, the marines would be the main attack group and KU would be the counter attack/ambush group. This way everyone in the battalion regardles of group has a role on the battlefield, leading into my last goal

Battalion Purpose - My the end of my term i want the battalion to be known as THE siege battalion. The siege battalion, not being the biggest battalion in the siege regiment but the battalion best known for Siging outposts, shipyards, cruisers, bases and all of the above. I want the 21st to be the lead battalion when retaking battlegrounds and fortresses, crushing all enemies in our path even if it comes down to us fighting with our bare hands. 

My final statement is, I want the 21st to be as known as the 501st and 212th. Even without the mass numbers, screen time or even great models, I want the 21st to be sitting in the greatest spot it's ever been in. With the help of the current officer core, battalion high command, Regimental Xazes, server high command, the forever thriving NCO core and enlisted troopers, the dreams and ambitions listed above will become true.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yep

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yessir

Lastly thank you maddoxx.

• Funny 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 3

the Darman Keller guy

+1

I love this guy

Sometimes he does some dumb stuff, but he makes being on the server fun

I'm where I am because of him, I wouldn't be back on synergy if it wasn't for him

I wouldn't want anyone else for Bacara, this guy is all we need to be able to take the 21st to the best state its ever been

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

Huge +1 to the valid American - British empire 

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Head Admin

+1, good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

This is a repost of my +1 on your earlier application.

I believe you are one of, if not the best fit for Commander Bacara. You do excellent work with 21st, you're unbelievably friendly and a fantastic leader. That's just what I've seen. I've heard even more fantastic things about you from people who've worked with you. Good luck!!

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

13 hours ago, Banzai said:

+1 Misfit I think you are the best candidate but please no merits

We already have merits. But people still get promoted for not reaching them and just waiting the time in grade I’ve noticed. Well some do.

21 hours ago, Misfit said:

Overall giving the players more rewards for the work, effort and activity they put into the battalion besides promotions or normal merits.

I suppose this statement a lot cause you do see it in 21st where people are doing stuff but don’t get promoted but then people not doing stuff just chill and get those promos.

ummm what else, definitely would need to increase activity a bit if your gonna be BCMD but that’s the issue for most of the people applying. But your a cool man and while serving under you I can tell you have plans and want to better the battalion.

ummm somehow the trainings we give arnt being noticed that’s definitely a issue that can be solved rn with the position you hold but never less it’s a good thing to plan to fix it.

overall good app and your a good man, I may not see you a lot but every time I do see you you bring the life inside the battalion we are always doing stuff when your arround and there’s not too many dull moments when your there.+1 definitely 

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Friendly 1
2 hours ago, Dirty said:

Before I even +1 or -1 are you gonna be active or just stay with the same activity streak you have rn cause if so im hitting a fat -1

Currently i try to be online everyday (some days later than others because of school or whatever else in life) but yes activity is my main priority being a GMO, SA, and BCMD Applicant. I apologize if you dont see me as much as you'd like for someone running for Bacara.

the Darman Keller guy

Forum Admin
3 hours ago, Dirty said:

Before I even +1 or -1 are you gonna be active or just stay with the same activity streak you have rn cause if so im hitting a fat -1

unknown.png

???????

• Funny 2
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

5 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

Why did you need to get waived?

• Funny 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Unkindled said:

i originally got denied for making an extremely dumb mistake by breaking a rule that i didnt read before hand.

Then maddoxx pulled me into a channel the next day to read all the rules to him so i could repost my application

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

28 minutes ago, Misfit said:

i originally got denied for making an extremely dumb mistake by breaking a rule that i didnt read before hand.

Then maddoxx pulled me into a channel the next day to read all the rules to him so i could repost my application

3 hours ago, Unkindled said:

For those wondering. The rule specifically was don't post on other people's applications if you are applying. Misfit in all his glory +1'd someone else that was applying for bacara.

On 1/9/2021 at 11:56 PM, Synergy said:

6. You may not give any feedback on commander applications for a position you are applying for.

• Pay Respect 4

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 Good guy based on what his fellow battalion members as a fellow siege man he's a good guy! Good luck.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Dumb 1