STEAM_0:0:199747812

Current Staff Rank:

Admin

Are you Currently a GH?:

Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:

Chief of Engineering LT LeBron has played for 3395:37:06
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes, I understand.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

There is quite a few reasons why Id like to join, but ill start with the main ones to clarify. For one, I'd like to build dupes and different areas around our current map to enhance the experience of events and encounters. Id like to present different kinds of situations towards events then what normally takes place. I plan to bring as much creativity as I possibly can to the table for this position. I'd like the players that participate in my events to feel like they're going through challenging and enjoyable situations throughout events. I'm the type of person to plan ahead, so Id like to use this as an advantage and plan more deployments for the entire server. Personally, I feel like we don't do enough full server deployments or just use the event server enough whatsoever. I'd like to stay on a consistent basis towards claiming the event server and deploying different battalions and even the entire server. In this way we can send people one more interesting missions rather then consistently doing events on the same map. I also want to spend more time when less things are happening to get something popping for the server, and decrease the large spans of hours without events. I plan to team up with as many SAs and VAs as possible to setup quality events that everyone can enjoy, not just my battalion or regiment. Id also like to bring tons of ideas for venator/space missions to the table to make the venator more interesting. My goal is to make enjoyable events that people can be excited to look forward to.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?:
Like I said above doing more deployments is key right now. We barely use the event server in my opinion and its a waste of so many opportunities! I understand some people may not have the time to consistently setup deployments for the event server but with a team of 20+ people it shouldn't be hard to keep consistently deploying numbers of people on to the event server. I feel like GMs use too much time planning for main server events and should focus deployments a bit more. I also suggest to be more prepared and intuitive with planning out events as some events can tend to be repetitive.

Deployment Document: (Click the words below)
Trandoshan KilLonger Assault

Edited by Razen
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Doom the Boom

Banned

Good app +1 give this man SA

• Pay Respect 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1

• Funny 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Head Admin

+1 - This man is super dedicated for events, trainings, and more. Can use the SA & GM to do amazing things as well

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

Razen is SOLID, he'd make a great addition. Unbelievably fun to be around, he's next up to be one of the legendary GMs on Synergy.

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

+1 nuff said

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

+1 Razen is dedicated to the battalion and always have some crazy ideas. 

+1 this is one great looking document. One thing i want to talk about however is things like this

Total Tango Count: 100

Tangos in the hideout area: 60

Tangos holding guard around the area: 40
^(20 on each side of the compound)

(If caught during the recon, 20 more on each side of hideout)

Setting a specific number of hostiles usually doesn't work, as you don't know how many people are exactly going to get deployed. Keep numbers more vague and described with things like "Heavy resistance" to signify a large group. This allows the size of enemy groups to be more modular depending on the amount of players that show up.

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander