Ollie - GM Application

• Director
Director

Name: Ollie 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90255490
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:| 841:17:53.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to become a gamemaster so I would have the ability to add more to the server and help out a lot more with events or deployments. I have been apart of the community for a couple months now and I have loved it here and I don't play on leaving anytime soon, and since I don't plan on leaving I would like to have the ability to do some larger scale events on the main server and even a deployment because I helped out recently on a Siege deployment with Heart and I loved it and everyone else seemed to really like it and I hope I will be able to do that someday! I would like to join the GM team so I can create some cool and funny scenarios and try and make everyone's time a little more fun in general. 
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: No
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F24HRG_RwjG3BuQByGRIhK9o4datfA4JjplhvbHj0mA/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by Ollie_
  • Winner 2

+1 need men like this on the frontlines of events

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 ollie the opp

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk