To the gym rats

Black

Hey guys, I have been going to the gym for a year now and I am honestly curious what is the reason u guys started working out?

I will go first:

I want to be the best version of myself for a woman. It also helps me get all of my anger out in stead of releasing it onto those that are close to me.

@Pythinonly gym rat i know so rest will have to find this post 😀

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

For me, I always found the gym to be a stress reliever.

Whenever I went I went to get away from the stress of my overwhelming college work. Sure there were other factors in it like wanting to lose a little weight/gut fat and increase some muscle mass, but most times, I went there, got in my own little zone, and just did what I normally did. Whether it would be weights, cardio, or a little bit of everything, I always felt just a little less stressed when walking out those gym doors.

• Winner 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Started with my dad after he wanted to lose weight. After I lost him it’s been a good way for me to remember him and the things we did.

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 6

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

10 hours ago, Black said:

Hey guys, I have been going to the gym for a year now and I am honestly curious what is the reason u guys started working out?

I will go first:

I want to be the best version of myself for a woman. It also helps me get all of my anger out in stead of releasing it onto those that are close to me.

@Pythinonly gym rat i know so rest will have to find this post 😀

I don’t have time to hit an actual gym as of lately (excuse) I’m in the worst shape I’ve been in a while but with everything going on in the world right now, it’s definitely showing in my workload lmao. 

I started running before anything. I liked the way it made me feel, I’ve ran cross country and track, I was in Jrotc when I was in highschool, on the raider team that was peek me. Once I started working more I started hitting the gym in my free time. It’s been a conscious thing for me since then - started in between sophomore / junior year.

Also do keep in mind everyone is always like b U l K and g A I n S. There’s other body types out there besides huge, I’m normally around 150-160 at 6”1  and have a nice build it’s hard for me to bulk in general as I refuse to put down nicotine and don’t like being big and running. Find an ideal body type that you want and pursue it. 

Don’t be afraid to bust up into a gym and start benching the bar either. Don’t go in with the mind set that you’ll be judged. Slam some pre, blow your ear drums out and start somewhere.

Don’t just work out either, watch your diet. Diet is arguably more important than exercise. Balance and moderation are key for both though! Don’t fucking skip leg day!

spacer.png

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

16 hours ago, Bruise said:

Started with my dad after he wanted to lose weight. After I lost him it’s been a good way for me to remember him and the things we did.

I am sorry to hear that dude, if you ever want to talk about it or need any support let me know ❤

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

I started going because I was naked next to another naked guy that looked a lot better then me. I no longer wanted to to look kinda flumpy in some parts and stick thin in others. I’ve been kinda killing myself the last 3 months going daily for over a hour. While I knew it wasn’t sustainable the results have been amazing. And boy the results have been amazing. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 5 weeks later...

I was fat and made a friend at the time who made me start going and been going ever since. For me it isn’t about disapline or motivation I like going and that’s all there is to it.

Went from 195 so 200 to 140 current weigh in is 160

Edited by meowthemeower